IGNORED

Sierra - Return of the Strawberries and New Babies

choralcrusader8613

Last thread here:

Sierra and Mark are adding baby number 6 to their brood. We also have seen a return of the strawberry sales of questionable legality, since we're still not sure she has a license to sell food. Baby is due January 21 and sales are due before Mother's Day.

Who knows what she'll get up to next?

• Replies 601
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm sure that Sierra will have a million other projects between now and January. 

15 minutes ago, Carm_88 said:

I'm sure that Sierra will have a million other projects between now and January. 

How about some gender reveal strawberry chutneys in pink and blue? In quiver-formed glass jars, $66 for 6 pieces? 

OMG that video. I had to turn it off it was so weird and staged. She comes off as being so desperate to be famous.

She is totally desperate to be famous, I'm guessing mainly for financial reasons. They can't possibly have much money. Her husband is doing bible courses. She seems to desperately jump from one money-making scheme to the next. She obviously hasn't hit on something that works for her yet. I kind of admire her entrepreneurial spirit in a way, but she needs to pick one thing and focus on it.

Oh, boy, a sixth Dominguez child to add to their family. I can't wait for all those terrible upcoming Instagram photos of her and her bump, as well as Bible quotes.

@2manyKidzzzOh me... I needed your post to realize that strawberries are already in the right colour to reveal a gender! I thought she would have to use food colouring to make pink and blue chutney. I am in need for a coffee...

I missed the preggo announcement, probably because she posts a live video every night and I don't care enough to check them out. I'm hoping for another boy for her. I can't believe she put the video on Youtube and blatantly try to make a viral video.  It's a boring video at that.  UGH.  So this will be more than 2 yrs between the youngest. 

If she isn't due until mid to end of January she has to be barely pregnant.  According to an online due date calendar to be due January 16th would mean her last period would be April 11th.  As in she'd just be 4 weeks now.  So she is max 6 weeks preggo.  I know they celebrate every life but this makes me cringe.  

She's probably hoping for a reality TV show too. 6 under 6 or some inane TLC nonsense. She saw the Bates get a show after being on a few Duggar episodes and probably thinks they're life is wonderful enough to be on a reality show and maybe appeal to younger fundie couples. Honestly I'd rather eat my own face than watch 5 seconds of Sierra on tv.

54 minutes ago, fluffernutter said:

OMG that video. I had to turn it off it was so weird and staged. She comes off as being so desperate to be famous.

Her and Famy should hook up. They are both UGH! I honestly think this woman would have 22 kids JUST to get on TV.  She's nuts. 

21 minutes ago, Scrabblemaster said:

@2manyKidzzzOh me... I needed your post to realize that strawberries are already in the right colour to reveal a gender! I thought she would have to use food colouring to make pink and blue chutney. I am in need for a coffee...

Wasn't Chutney the name of the girl who killed her father and framed her stepmom, the fitness guru, in the Legally Blonde movie? 

38 minutes ago, Gillyweed said:

How old is her oldest? 6 kids is a lot regardless, but to have that many close together is crazy. 

I think he's 6, maybe almost 7. So she'll have 6 under 8 :/

How does she have over 2,000 views??? Who are these 2,000 + Sierra fans? She's so difficult to watch man.

10 minutes ago, SuhrEnity said:

How does she have over 2,000 views??? Who are these 2,000 + Sierra fans? She's so difficult to watch man.

At least 1,700* are FJers and people who read FJ. 

*Data compiled by the Ken Alexander School of Statistical Analysis

I'm not able to see the video.  Only a screen cap.  Is anyone willing to sum it up?  I can't imagine there would be a huge reaction from that group of youngins.  Most are probably happy they haven't pooped their pants and want some cereal.

6 minutes ago, VelociRapture said:

Ugh. She's spawning again? 

Clap for her

Just now, Incognito22 said:

I'm not able to see the video.  Only a screen cap.  Is anyone willing to sum it up?  I can't imagine there would be a huge reaction from that group of youngins.  Most are probably happy they haven't pooped their pants and want some cereal.

Summary: She seats all her youngins on a couch. She tells them to close their eyes and feel the objects she brings them. Objects include a baby mattress, a onesie, yawn yawn yawn. "we're being blessed with another precious blessing" yada yada. Basically 3 minutes of absolutely nothing that you will never be able to reclaim. The screen shot is much more interesting cause you can make up your own storyline and it will be much more interesting than what you will see in those 3 minutes

She needs to go away, everything about her is cringeworthy.

11 minutes ago, SuhrEnity said:

Basically 3 minutes of absolutely nothing that you will never be able to reclaim. 

And Mark mumbling. Don't forget about that. Kids were excited when they figured it out. Sorta. I guess. 

How old is Sierra again? Is she going to have 6 kids before shes 30?

8 minutes ago, HarleyQuinn said:

How old is Sierra again? Is she going to have 6 kids before shes 30?

Yep, I think she's 27, she'll probably have 7 before she's 30:pb_rollseyes:

It was seriously the worst pregnancy announcement video of all times. 

Who drags out a crib mattress in plastic? That was so bizarre. 

Did they even TRY? 

blechhh

• samurai_sarah locked this topic

Archived