IGNORED

Lori Alexander 19: Hating Birth Control, Consistency, and Logic

Continuing on from here: 

Personal FF note: It's been a while since I checked in to this thread. This bitch is nuts. 

• Replies 608
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Whoa...

Kevin (one of the MEN Lori doesn't teach) asks:

Just curious, but what if her husband wants her to dress in a very ungodly or provocative way in public?

Lori:

This is how Dr. Rice would respond to you as stated in the post: "People ask foolish, theoretical questions here. 'What if a husband should command his wife to get drunk?' etc., etc. That is a supposition for which the Lord made no provision here. We may be sure the reason is that that will not happen to a truly Christian woman who loves and obeys her husband. Husbands respect such wives and respect their religion! That is the reason God says such a course would win the husband when the preaching of the Word fails. Wives should be in subjection to their husband, even unsaved husbands."

That's the heart of it, isn't it?  Bad things don't happen to "true Christian women", so if something bad is happening to you, it's your fault.

I'm just home from my ebil job (doing therapeutic work with violent offenders in a prison) and have put on some ebil leggings and a tshirt as I plan to garden in a bit. At the moment though, I'm eating four luxury truffles that my friend bought me as a thank you after I drove her in my ebil car to a medical appointment.

As it's Wednesday and therefore Hump Day (our name for the middle of the working week; you're over the hump now...) dinner will be arriving in a bag or box - no cooking happens on Hump Day. I think that might actually be the law in this county :56247968a3f2c_Come-here-baby-cakes-wink:

After dinner I intend to plough into Netflix where I'm watching the Gilmore Girls for the first time. Yes, I live on Mars, don't judge me for never having seen it before. It's an excellent drama about a sarcastic ebil single mom who discusses ebil sex on a regular basis with her teenage daughter and encourages her to have healthy open communication by modelling the very behaviour she promotes.

Now Lori (I KNOW you read here...) could you maybe try that? Just for a day? Try being productive, kind, hard-working, Christian. Give us a single example of what you did to make anyone's life better today. Did you help a friend, show kindness, give a gift, collect takeout, work hard at a difficult job? Before today is over I'll have experienced all of that in my life and it helps me wake up tomorrow with a smile on my face and a willingness to keep giving it my all.

I know you'll trot out your usual claptrap; you haven't had a new thought on your blog in at least two years. But I have one final, profound question for you before I head out to bask in the joy of gardening. When I'm finding God in the budding peony roses and in watering my new lilac tree, and that's filling my heart with happiness and calming my unquiet spirit, do my leggings really matter? Really?

I'd love to find that bubble she lives in.  She harps on the "women initiate 70% of divorces".  That may be true, but they do not initiate any more break ups than men.   I always question facts like these because there is a grey area anywhere you look.  The husband may have physically left the house, or the relationship could have been abusive/toxic but the husband may have been willing to simply allow it to be.  Perhaps women file first to protect themselves or their children, to me that isn't the same as "initiating" the split.  The split may happened months or years prior to the actual divorce proceeding, and she may not have initiated anything.  And there are cases where one party doesn't want to be the bad guy so they perpetuate a bad situation and essentially force the other person to take that taboo plunge.  It's reeeaall convenient to put your spouse down everyday and then play the martyr with "well She/He's the one who left!"  

Lori will never understand any of that.  Like @Koala says:  if you were doing your perfect, Christian duty, nothing bad would ever happen.  Personality disorders don't actually exist, humans don't have inherent behaviors or make bad choices--they simply have the devil and need to pray that much harder and the women need to submit that much more.  

Trey's not so perfect marriage:

As a husband, I so deeply long for the kind of joy, peace and fulfillment that would result from my wife being that kind of Godly woman. Tears are streaming down my face as I allow myself to try and fathom that kind of oneness relationship with the woman that I so desperately love. But it just cannot be with a wife who will not surrender herself completely to Christ by surrendering herself completely to her husband.

Trey really is the biggest douche I've come across in all of Fundieworld.

I feel so, so sorry for the woman unfortunate enough to be married to him, I mean, I could cry just thinking about her. 

:tw_heartbreak:

Sorry Trey, but you're never going to get the kind of total submission you seek from a living, breathing woman. A living woman is a person, and people have needs- no matter how submissive they are, sometimes biological reality is going to prevent them from immediately complying with your every whim. For example, you may be in the mood for a little Ceremony, but she has violent food poisoning, or the baby is crowning. "People" have many other inconvenient needs that may prevent them from being available to care about your boner the 168 hours per week that you demand, such as sleep, hygiene, and caring for their offspring.

As Christ used to be one of these "people" things, as well as the Creator of the Universe, may I suggest that perhaps He is aware of these facts? May I further suggest that perhaps, given that He designed humans in this way, that women pooping is religiously permissible? No, no, I hear you, a truly good woman would be able to indefinitely defy the limits of physical reality, in which case she'd definitely do so in order to wait hand and foot on some pasty dumbass who gets his kicks kissing Lori's ass.

But don't lose hope, Trey! The perfectly submissive, need-less sex puppet for Christ of your dreams awaits you with one simple order from Realdoll.com, and I'm sure they could make one special for you that looks just like Lori.

Trey needs a Fleshlight, a Roomba, and a meal delivery service.

Actually, he needs therapy, but I doubt he would go for that.

24 minutes ago, TeddyBonkers said:

Trey's not so perfect marriage:

Cry me a f*cking river. 

How is that even a marriage where there's oneness and unity? Doing, living, dressing all to please your husband isn't unity. It's being his plaything 

Reader:

I don't think that is a foolish question. Because an ungodly husband can ask his wife to do what is sinful or what is against the conscience of the godly woman; which is also sinful.

She continues:

Another point is that not all husbands get saved regardless how godly the woman behaves. It is very important to be VERY careful NOT to put the blame on the woman, but to direct her according to the word of God.

Sorry lady, but you are wasting your time.  Lori's already said that bad things don't happen to "true Christian women". 

"I love this woman so much!  I just want her to be a COMPLETELY DIFFERENT PERSON!" ~Trey

Trey, I love your comments SO MUCH, I just wish they expressed completely different ideas and used completely different words.  Work on that, OK?

Plaything!  Yes exactly!!

Men like Trey, Earl, Dave, Josh, Cabinet Man want a plaything. A 'woman" who will walk, talk, dress, act exactly as they want,. Be available for sex 24/7 and the rest of the time be seen and definitely not heard -- cooking, cleaning, child raising, home repairing, and anything else these godly men (not) command her to do.

These godly men think a woman should be their whore in the bedroom on demand and the silent, unpaid maid/cook everywhere else.

And if they get bored with all that and seek a younger, prettier model they can leave and no one cries foul. Because everyone knows it's the woman's fault if the man leaves.  If only she'd been thinner, prettier, younger, more submissive, more doormat-y, more worshipful of him as her Lord and Master.  If only she'd been more perfect -- the perfect plaything of his dreams.

4 minutes ago, Georgiana said:

"I love this woman so much!  I just want her to be a COMPLETELY DIFFERENT PERSON!" ~Trey

Trey, I love your comments SO MUCH, I just wish they expressed completely different ideas and used completely different words.  Work on that, OK?

He doesn't love her at all, if he did, he' d accept her just as she is.  He loves the version of her he has built up in his head. 

Also, High Five!  :562479b1e2079_Whyhullothurwave:  I wish you could post that as a reply and have it actually stay.  He's such a raging d-bag.  

12 minutes ago, Imrlgoddess said:

He doesn't love her at all, if he did, he' d accept her just as she is.  He loves the version of her he has built up in his head.

The thing is the "version of her in his head" isn't a her- it isn't a person at all. He's so much worse than a narcissist- even Narcissus didn't expect the fucking pond to go cook his dinner.

I'm going through actually reading some of the posts she's put up of late and something stood out to me that I hadn't picked up on before...she is very quick to praise herself on her motherhood or domestic duties.  The only thing she says she wasn't good at was the wife part of it, well up until Debi Pearl "saved" her, now she's the perfect wife.  I don't know about other women here, but even though I know in the back of my mind that I am, I don't go around bragging about how good of a mom I am.  If anything, even after 17 fairly successful years, I still doubt myself and question that I'm doing right by mine.  Not in a self-depricating way exactly, just that I am not convinced that I'm the end-all/be-all to motherhood or domesticity.  I know I'm a good worker, but I also know I'm capable of mistakes and do indeed make them from time to time.  Her level of pride and arrogance just floors me.  Is emphasis on the seven deadly sins mainly a Catholic thing?  I can't remember if it was a topic when I attended Protestant Sunday school or services...

@lawfulevil I firmly agree with you, he is monstrous. 

I'm new to this thread, but my first reaction to Trey is that he's got to be a troll. Correct me (gently) if I'm wrong.

Trey, I'm going to speak for your wife, ok?

I don’t understand how anyone can argue with Gods word so plainly spoken. It says "husbands, love your wives as you love your own bodies", "husbands love your wives as Christ loved the Church", "give honor to your wives as to the weaker vessel, and as a heir together of the grace of life".  

As a wife, I so deeply long for the kind of joy, peace and fulfillment that would result from my husband being that kind of Godly man that loves me as Christ loved the Church. I'd be happy if he just let me be myself and treated my needs with the same respect he treats his. Tears are streaming down my face as I allow myself to try and fathom that kind of oneness relationship with the man that I so desperately love(d?). But it just cannot be with a husband  who will not surrender himself completely to Christ and love his wife for the person she was created to be. 

Unfortunately Trey is all too real, as are Earl, Dave, Josh and all the other MRAs on Lori's blog.

Todays post is all about submission and how no pastor teaches it properly any more. Again!  

Lori, we just read about submission day before yesterday. What will you write about tomorrow. the evils of women going out to work.. again?  I think it's time for some more talk about evil leggings. We haven't read about those in a while.

There are many reasons women 'initiate' a divorce. My friend's husband left her and her child for another country. She waited and prayed for two years while paying his bills and those of herself and child, working like crazy for a small salary. 

She finally had to divorce him to be able to continue paying her child's school fees. She felt bad as a Christian, but I told her she had not divorced him. He had divorced her long ago, but was too lazy to make it official.

Wait, you can't put knives in the dishwasher? Sh*t! Anything else I should know? See, Lori's blog teaches me nothing but bad theology. FJ teaches me to be a decent housewife. Maybe even a transformed one

^ Quoted from the last thread.

This was in reference to Sunshine Mary's knife-dishwasher drama. She put her good cutting knives in the dishwasher after her husband asked her to knock it off because it was damaging the wooden handles (or maybe the blades? I can't remember), but she wouldn't. So when their dishwasher broke down, he just didn't buy a new one. This was perceived as punishment. Meh. Whatever. I don't even own a dishwasher, so I don't really see it as all that big of a deal -- responsible grown-up people don't destroy their own belongings OR punish their partners, so I think they were both behaving like idiots. But in the end, SSM got her brand-spanking-new dishwasher AND her knives. Because Bible, I guess? And, as we can see, Lori, who defended SSM's husband's right to discipline his wife as he sought fit, has done the exact same thing. She's destroyed her countertops with hot pans (something my mom taught me not to do as a teenager, I might add), and is now pitching a fit for newer, nicer countertops.

KEN! Don't give in! Discipline your wife by making her suffer with those old, ruined counter tops! 

Also, I'm so ashamed that I remember this much SSM drama. Sigh.

49 minutes ago, Imrlgoddess said:

I'm going through actually reading some of the posts she's put up of late and something stood out to me that I hadn't picked up on before...she is very quick to praise herself on her motherhood or domestic duties.  The only thing she says she wasn't good at was the wife part of it, well up until Debi Pearl "saved" her, now she's the perfect wife.  I don't know about other women here, but even though I know in the back of my mind that I am, I don't go around bragging about how good of a mom I am.  If anything, even after 17 fairly successful years, I still doubt myself and question that I'm doing right by mine.  Not in a self-depricating way exactly, just that I am not convinced that I'm the end-all/be-all to motherhood or domesticity.  I know I'm a good worker, but I also know I'm capable of mistakes and do indeed make them from time to time.  Her level of pride and arrogance just floors me.  Is emphasis on the seven deadly sins mainly a Catholic thing?  I can't remember if it was a topic when I attended Protestant Sunday school or services...

@lawfulevil I firmly agree with you, he is monstrous. 

I think her standards of what makes a great mother are different from most of ours. She often repeats that she's succeeded because all of her children "walk in the light of truth." I don't think anything else matters to her (their parenting abilities, communication skills, eating habits, health, level of compassion), just the ability to brag that she's the perfect Christian mom with her perfect Christian kids.

14 minutes ago, CreationMuseumCurator said:

Is emphasis on the seven deadly sins mainly a Catholic thing?  I can't remember if it was a topic when I attended Protestant Sunday school or services...

I think the idea of calling them the 7 Deadly Sins is Catholic. However, Protestant churches definitely teach that pride is a sin and emphasize that we are supposed to be humble.

My guess is that unless they've found a preacher who rants and raves about submission and yoga pants every week, Lori tunes out and spends the time rating other women's outfits on a scale of Duggar to "whorish".

These misogynistic tools need to be taken behind a woodshed and have the fear of God beat into them. Off to the prayer closet now.

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived