IGNORED

Seewalds 22 - Funerals and Embryo Cake

choralcrusader8613

I'm surprised Jess didn't wait a couple of more days to add...and Lovey, just wait and see what 3 of my sisters and I have planned for Sunday...it will blow your mind, and our cleverness and cunning plans will bless our family, and with God's graces, for many years to come. Such security will allow us to grow our family as Gothard JimBob God intended, and surely with plenty left over for a large home and proper laundry fairy. Best of all, I get to share this with you, Lovey.

• Replies 601
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, JesSky03 said:

That birthday post definitionely had an FUinternetz feel to it. I got the feeling she was trolling us when she mentioned the parking lot reception with ice cream in November. 

Wouldn't it be fantastic if one of them was here (on a proper, functional, getting something from being part of the community basis). It'd be great - even if they could only get real secretly in here, but just think what a happy release it would be. ...not very likely, but we can dream of lovely things...

On 5/21/2017 at 5:38 PM, melon said:

Henk,I have a friend who has 5 kids.Three are grown,the two younger are in their teens.She also had two miscarriages,so she was pregnant a total of 7 times.

She has poor bladder control.If we go out,she constantly has to to go the bathroom and yes,she does wear depends.

She is planning to have surgery,not sure of the correct term,but they tack the bladder back up.My MIL had it done,and two of my sisters in law had it done as well.

Ugh that's so sad! But no judgement, I totally wear cloth pads every day for the same reason. My aunt had the surgery you're talking about and it was rough. I hope your friend has an easy recovery! 

8 hours ago, Carm_88 said:

Ben's family has been visiting. Henry and his Aunt Michelle. Not to be confused with Mullet, hi

That's the Seewald's pad. 

Wonder were they discussing the lawsuit? :P Joking, they all look quite happy. They're probably talking about Jinger's pregnancy. (Speculation of course!) 

@marmalade Oops my bad! The younger Seewalds were visiting the elder Seewalds then! ;) 

Look! Jeremy's shirt isn't buttoned up to his chin!! 

Honestly they look genuinely happy there, good for them!

So Jessa's got a few Instagram stories up right now of herself getting a pedicure while the boys are with Ben. This one made me chuckle. Not sure if it was a typo or if Henny is an actual nickname they use for Henry, but where I'm from Henny is common slang for Hennessy the drink.

Screenshot_2017-05-23-22-02-17.png

Harry would make more sense, but when have the Duggars ever made sense? 

No. It was her. Instagram Stories are like SnapChat. It appears for 24 hours and then it's gone. As far I know, it's only visible on the app and only if you follow that particular person. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong. 

6 hours ago, nst said:

so it wasn't real? or what my brain hurts :D 

i think it get it - it's someone else

no it was definitely her, she posted it to her instagram Story which disappears after 24hrs. It's different to just posting a picture normally. @bashfulpixie is right.

24 minutes ago, bashfulpixie said:

No. It was her. Instagram Stories are like SnapChat. It appears for 24 hours and then it's gone. As far I know, it's only visible on the app and only if you follow that particular person. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong. 

As long as the profile is open you don't have to follow them. If you look at a IG profile you don't follow and they have a story up it will have a multi coloured ring around the profile pic. This is why Sierra and others often go private right before they're sending live, because then only the people who follows can see it. 

2 hours ago, Front Hugging Fiend said:

no it was definitely her, she posted it to her instagram Story which disappears after 24hrs. 

where do I find these instagram stories

is it like snapchat? 

14 minutes ago, nst said:

where do I find these instagram stories

is it like snapchat? 

Go to their Instagram pages. If they have a story up, then a colored ring will appear around their profile picture. Click on it and you can view the story.

ETA: Jessa currently has one up. So do Ashley Salyer and Cousin Amy. 

http://instagram.com/jessaseewald

http://instagram.com/bronxnewyorkheart

http://instagram.com/amyrachelleking

49 minutes ago, Mayluka said:

@justmy2cents You don't have to be following them to see it, but you do have to be using the Instagram app. The stories do not show up if you are using a web browser.

So only on cell phone? Thanks!

ETA:  I got it.  Thanks again.

11 hours ago, VineHeart137 said:

So Jessa's got a few Instagram stories up right now of herself getting a pedicure while the boys are with Ben. This one made me chuckle. Not sure if it was a typo or if Henny is an actual nickname they use for Henry, but where I'm from Henny is common slang for Hennessy the drink.

(snipped the image). 

11 hours ago, Carm_88 said:

Harry would make more sense, but when have the Duggars ever made sense? 

I have a nephew named Henry. When he was a baby we'd call him Hen, Hen Hen, and Henny. We now call him Hank or Hanky. 

12 hours ago, marmalade said:

Ah, so today was spa day. 

Yep. Getting ready for the wedding.

25 minutes ago, HereticHick said:

Yep. Getting ready for the wedding.

Yep. Which means that this weekend is very likely! ;) 

On 5/19/2017 at 11:47 PM, Carm_88 said:

I never thought that Ben was a bad husband, mostly that he was young and trying to appear much older and wiser. Which may come from being a couple of years younger than Jessa. He's definitely not settled in the whole job aspect nor do I think that he will be a great preacher, but he seems to be a good husband to Jessa. I hope that he doesn't grow smug. He's a little bit but I hope he doesn't get to Josh and Derick level. 

I see him as a family man and a zealot, but without the obvious hypocrisy of some others we keep up with.  He's young and will hopefully grow into some solid career goals (outside Duggar Inc.).  Perhaps he'll become more eloquent as he gets older...which would help him along the preacher path.  And at least he reads.

2 hours ago, sphinxed said:

I have a nephew named Henry. When he was a baby we'd call him Hen, Hen Hen, and Henny. We now call him Hank or Hanky. 

Hanky is such a nice nickname. :my_smile:

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived