IGNORED

The Denlingers

ShadowCat

These people are so cray-cray.

I did see this in one of the replies to the initial video posted. Please, someone write this person--

<<<Gordon n Tami1 year ago

email me and I'll explain the why's of Bryan's wife. glmrs.tl1611@gmail.com>>>

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, ViolaSebastian said:

Guys...guys. I do not have time for this. Somebody stop me.

No wonder she didn't pass a Psych evaluation!! Loopy. Nuts. Insane. 

I will not go down that rabbit hole. I will not go down that rabbit hole ....................

Thankyou ViolaSebstian. I think?!!!!!

Call me crazy .... But I'm thinking the PP feud might be over KJV. On the front end of all the Denlinger Cray Cray, KJV only seems to be a major theme. 

But at some point, I think I heard him say otherwise. He also had KJV written in big letters with black sharpie taped to the front of his bible. And then he didn't. Also a video titled "correcting a teaching error" or something. 

And whenever he changes his mind and does a 180, the party line is: "We prayed about it." These nitwits give some serious Philosophical Whiplash. So much what the hellery. 

The video of her on witchcraft with the intricate wheel? 

The one where he says 'so what if my wife died having my baby out of a hospital, isn't it better to be absent from the body to be present with the LORD'--and she's NODDING?

I have not had this much "I have to stop watching this..." angst since The Anna Nicole Show.

My thoughts are with that poor little boy Oliver. I sincerely hope that she may no more, ever, be with child.  Mustn't say pregnant as its not in the KJV bible. Or something. 

Oh my cow. We will surely see these two yahoos all over the news one day. For something veryyy bad. 

17 hours ago, ViolaSebastian said:

I only got three and a half minutes in and I want to kick their teeth down their throats. And I'm no longer a practicing Catholic.

17 hours ago, ViolaSebastian said:

Sweet baby tap-dancing Rufus, WHAT IN THE HIGH HOLY FUCK AM I WATCHING?

In Denlinger-speak:

BIG AIR QUOTES

Well, I prayed about it. And God showed me blah blah. Uh huh. Yeah. *eye roll* *smirk*  Agenda. Scam. Sin. IMmodest. END QUOTE

I was incorrect about my assumption re the PP feud. Denlingers are still very much KJV-only. Shoulda watched more mind-numbing video poop before posting. Sorry!

Is it too much to hope that you tube will shut down the D's hate platform? Like cockroaches, surely they'll survive to rise again.

My heart breaks for that poor child.

Oh yeah - where is all of that documentation from Katherine the Terrifying? Be sure to include results from both failed psych evals!!!!:evil-laugh:

14 hours ago, Howl said:

Every time I see Denlinger, my mind transposes to Dingalinger. 

OT:  I went to school with a kid named Nageldinger.  Felt sorry for him because he was a decent guy.

IMmature & overdone. 

Thankfully, I'm losing interest in this sideshow. 

But I'm going to guess that PP&Z feud with these two because the Denlingers don't believe in church as a place. Apparently thy think you should home-church, possibly somewhat along the lines of the Amish who schlep a wagon load of benches from house to house on worship Sundays.

That sort of thing would be directly counter to PP's Church o'the Blessed Stripmall, right?

Also, it's not hard to imagine the Andersons are kicking each other that they didn't think of Sr. Stinky and Prof, Smartypants first. 

...I can now think of four sets of parents who don't give many details when new friends ask, "So, what does your son/daughter do?" Sads.

They seem to collect all their stuff at godisterrible .com - all the personal stuff is under the tag with the guy's name.

I'm watching the guy whine about how the Devil is messing up their property sale.

Wow, they are crazy. 

Completely crazy. 

Her especially. She's absolutely insane. 

They believe in witches. And race-segregation. And anti-vac and anti-healthcare and everything. 

He thinks that construction fumes cause appendicitis. What. is. happening. 

He thinks that construction fumes cause appendicitis. What. is. happening. 

I missed that one.
Please, let them not have more kids.

How did they meet, anyway?

2 hours ago, bea said:

I missed that one.
Please, let them not have more kids.

How did they meet, anyway?

I think she found him via his YouTube channel. He seems like someone you could maybe have a conversation with, if it's not related to religion. She has a Backpfeifengesicht, my new favorite word.

Can you imagine watching him ranting on YouTube and thinking "ooooh, he's my type."

And can you imagine him meeting Miss Frothing At The Mouth Crazypants and thinking "At last! The future mother of my children!"

They do say there's someone for everyone, but DAMN that's 10lbs of crazy in a 5lb bucket.

How do you "meet" someone on YouTube, anyway? Emails? Comments?

Just tried to watch one of the Sister Katherine videos (posted upthread).

Holy mother of Rufus!!!!!!

These two dimwits are funny only to themselves. Although I have zero speech therapy credentials- it's no mystery why little Oliver speaks only baby-babble words. His only examples are effin crazy to nth degree. Oy.

Holy prairie dress, they are crazy! Especially the part about his appendix! 

How come the craziest people never go on psych meds?

Holy sh...ugar. I didn't get very far in watching and listening, but that's well above my insanity allowance for the day. And it's not even the fun kind of crazy. 

Is it wrong that I think "Opium! From the POPPY PLANT!" should be a post count title?

All right. I've neglected to unfollow this post so I've just spent an hour browsing about YouTube for clues. Here we go: (stay sharp, it's  not hard to follow but it's so foreign to the way 99% of any adult population thinks)

There are YouTube preachers who yell about each other as one of their regular sermon topics.

That's it.

Yes: they're like boys who throw rocks at each other across their families' property lines.

And call each other names.

And shout and wave their arms in threatening motions.

Steve says Bryan has made hundreds of sermons saying mean things about him, including that Steve is a stealth Jesuit--an accusation Steve begins to refute! 

Like young boys, they don't know - or possibly just don't care to know - that the best way to shut up a taunter is to ignore the taunts.

How many views are there for pastors who preach substantial old Law and Gospel wit respect for their congregations, after all?

And how many views compared to the views for grown men ranting, raving and standing on top of their pulpits and dressing in cheap costumes and affecting German accents? Or holding poor little baby Chloë like a flopping rag doll for the whole of a 40-minute sermon to prove a point?

Steve also fusses and fumes about some guy at Apologia Church.  I only watched snippets of Apologia Guy but he didn't mention Steve in the snippets.  Nor did he talk about Bryan. He might have but it wasn't in the snippets.

So that's satisfactorily answered the question in my mind about the feud between SA & BD.  And about any that might exist between SA & AG and between SA/BD/AG & etc., et.al., ibid., op.cit., & FDIC! 

Men being boys.

(One more question - but I don't want an answer - where are their parents?!)

Carry on, my Doves: I don't have enough years left to spend another minute on any of these spoilt brats.  

Woooowwww. This is so many levels of crazy I don't even know where to start. She's so NASTY and condescending and smug. She thinks the stuff she's ranting about is obvious and anyone who doesn't see that is stupid and unworthy of her respect. 

I'm a person who's managed to sit through 45 mins of Jill Rodrigues videos, and I can't cope with more than a few minutes of them at a time.  That one about Catholics @Hane posted - what even WAS that?  What was the voice adaptation about? 

I just don't get what that was even for. It's super-offensive to me, and I'm a born and bred atheist - things like claiming Catholics think reading the Bible by yourself is wrong, and that you can eat any blood and flesh you want because Catholicism is cannibalism?  The Catholic church has phoneline to report herectics?  I was wondering if it was meant as a comedy sketch, but it's just not funny, except in the funny-peculiar, or laughing that people can be so horrifically wrong way...

The only conclusion I came up with is they really enjoy making them, and I guess everyone should have something they love doing, but wow, the fact that their hobby is hate-speech and generally frothing at the mouth is really sad for them.

Archived