IGNORED

Right Wing Blowhard Calls For Killing Of "Globalists At CNN"

47of74

Another day, another reich wing blowhard....

huffingtonpost.com/entry/nick-fuentes-kill-globalists-at-cnn_us_58fe7e95e4b00fa7de16ed9e?ncid=engmodushpmg00000003

A conservative network is apologizing for comments made by a host who suggested it was “time to kill the globalists” who run CNN.

Nick Fuentes, a host for Right Side Broadcasting Network, made the comments April 19 on his show, “America First With Nick Fuentes.”

Fuentes made the comments during an Islamophobic tirade:

“Who runs the media? Globalists. Time to kill the globalists. I don’t want to not watch CNN. I don’t want CNN to go out of business. I don’t want CNN to be more honest. I want people that run CNN to be arrested and deported or hanged because this is deliberate.”

Guys like Fuentes are the reason I at the least am thinking of taking up martial arts and even briefly considered getting a concealed carry permit.  I would not blame anyone in the news media who does either to protect themselves from reich wing fornicate sticks like Fuentes.

Good grief. Fuentes is a piece of work. If you don't like CNN, then don't watch CNN. I can't stand Faux or One America, so I don't watch them. I may laugh when some of the hypocritical asswipes at Faux get caught doing the bad things they've done for years, but I don't wish them dead. I just wish them to be banished to the uncharted desert isle where we have been dreaming about sending Agent Orange, his kidults, his cabinet and other appointees, and most of the Repubs in Congress.

38 minutes ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Good grief. Fuentes is a piece of work. If you don't like CNN, then don't watch CNN. I can't stand Faux or One America, so I don't watch them. I may laugh when some of the hypocritical asswipes at Faux get caught doing the bad things they've done for years, but I don't wish them dead. I just wish them to be banished to the uncharted desert isle where we have been dreaming about sending Agent Orange, his kidults, his cabinet and other appointees, and most of the Repubs in Congress.

Please don't forget to include Granny Palin, Mike Huckabee, Kirk Cameron, Rush Limbaugh, Rick Santorum, etc....

Wow.  How on earth does this guy think he is at all patriotic or American when making statements like that?  The U.S. is about freedom.  If he hates CNN, he has the right to refrain from watching it.  He does not, however, have the right to make that decision for me.  Nor does he have the right to indiscriminately kill.  Having a differing opinion is not illegal.  We are not a dictatorship or theocracy.

12 hours ago, 47of74 said:

Another day, another reich wing blowhard....

huffingtonpost.com/entry/nick-fuentes-kill-globalists-at-cnn_us_58fe7e95e4b00fa7de16ed9e?ncid=engmodushpmg00000003

Guys like Fuentes are the reason I at the least am thinking of taking up martial arts and even briefly considered getting a concealed carry permit.  I would not blame anyone in the news media who does either to protect themselves from reich wing fornicate sticks like Fuentes.

I thought of getting a carry permit when the election was called for orange shit stain.  The idea of having a gun freaks me out, but my very first gut reaction was to protect my daughter.

"Globalists" has often been dog whistle word for Jews.  The same Constitution which gives him the right to spew his hate also gives CNN the right to report the truth.  But the tRump zombies don't or can't see it that way. It does that Orange scum hes to encourages and fan he flames this kind of hate by tweeting similar things from the oval office. He loves it.

Deport? Deport where? Urging people to kill others.  I wonder if such deadly speech is protected. Husband says openly calling for the murder of another is not protected free speech. With the current head of the DOJ I can't see consequences for these right wing psychos 

Archived