IGNORED

Jana's Future 4 - Family Ties

choralcrusader8613

yes i think so - it was on sierra's live feed (video? whatever that thing is on instagram) - he said he would just miss the wedding because of his travel plans 

• Replies 580
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, he did. IIRC, he said he was leaving on the 17th and would miss Joy's wedding. 

4 hours ago, LKUK said:

Regarding her age there is such pressure about it. I don't come from a fundie background (there are a lot less here in the UK) but i do come from a Christian one, I'm 26F and single and most of my Christian friends are already married. Even my non-Christian friends are tying the knot and every single event i go to (particularly family) i get the inane questions. They don't know what to say in response when i tell them its not my fault no-one wants me, aside from the stomach churning 'it will happen when you least expect it' or 'have you tried online dating, isn't there that Christian site'. None of this comes from my immediate family, thank goodness, who are just lovely and supportive but i cant imagine how tough it must be for Jana who has it in her face the whole time!

There's plenty around UK, they're just hard to spot. My first husband was part of a CP cult within high-anglicanism.

I fell over the Real Stories YouTube channel the other day (UK documentaries. Fairly well respected). There's a ton of stuff on there that relates to various 'closed-door' beliefs shall we say.

The DFO fb page has posted a photo of Jana holding a baby (presumably Henry), saying she loves holding her nephews when they visit.  Yeah, she's on the phone, and the baby looks like it's asleep or smothered.  Terrible photo.  Sometimes you wonder where their brains are, posting pics like this.

IMG_1013.JPG

5 hours ago, Karma said:

The DFO fb page has posted a photo of Jana holding a baby (presumably Henry), saying she loves holding her nephews when they visit.  Yeah, she's on the phone, and the baby looks like it's asleep or smothered.  Terrible photo.  Sometimes you wonder where their brains are, posting pics like this.

How could that poor baby even breathe so cover in the blanket?  Am i the only one who find odd how they wrap the baby? (I'm thinking about izzy in Sca photo) 

I dont think they take a moment to say "mmm this photo dosen't seems good maybe better don't post it, or post this other one that is better instead" or otherway dosen't metter what we think about 

I'm more interested in who she's calling :my_shy:, but no, that's not how you wrap a baby. 

The baby lies sideways, obviously with his nose out. The wrap looks like it's a special baby wrap or baby towel. 

4 hours ago, Chewing Gum said:

I'm more interested in who she's calling :my_shy:,

That me too, very curios about :2wankers:

if you look at her chest without being defrauded, there's a little nose there so I'm sure he's just facing into her chest and breathing just fine.

I'm more interested in the half a styrofoam bowl sticking out of the top of the couch... 

Are we sure that:

1. That's actually Henry?

2. That photo is recent?

Jana is a petite woman and that baby looks too small to actually be Henry - he's a pretty big boy already.

Compare the photo of Jana to one of Jessa holding Henry at Easter:

No way that's a recent photo of Mr. Henry. I'm guessing it's either an old photo they're just using now or it's M5 making a sneaky first appearance.

(Most likely an old photo.)

And as others pointed out, baby's nose is perfectly visible coming out of the blanket. We used to hold and snuggle our baby in a similar way when she was a newborn - her nose and face were always free. I'm thinking it's just a bad camera angle.

(Looking closer, that baby's head looks too small to be Henry too. He had a big head even as a newborn. But I can't really tell because of the blanket and camera angle.)

21 hours ago, LKUK said:

every single event i go to (particularly family) i get the inane questions. They don't know what to say in response when i tell them its not my fault no-one wants me, aside from the stomach churning 'it will happen when you least expect it' or 'have you tried online dating, isn't there that Christian site'.

I hate when people do that. Can't they just mind their own business? What if someone is single by choice?  The same applies to the usual "You've been married for a while, why haven't you had a baby yet?".  It's annoying and inappropriate.

2 hours ago, Chewing Gum said:

I'm more interested in who she's calling :my_shy:, but no, that's not how you wrap a baby. 

Depending on how long ago it was, CinderJana was probably nailing down Joy's wedding details. ;) If Joy is anything like Mama Jill. 

@VelociRapture One thing I've noticed about DFO posts is that a lot of the times they'll post old pics. Sometimes repeated ones as well. My guess is that it's Henry shortly after he was born in Feb. I don't think it's newborn Spurgeon. Can't think of anyone else that would fit the bill except Henry. Jill is due in July and Anna too early.

Maybe she's calling the Dr. for Henry? Looks like a used tissue (Ew) is on the couch along with a weird plate thing. Don't think it'd be Jana that was sick because she wouldn't be holding a baby that close. 

Lol - what a dumb photo to post. They're constantly taking pictures and selfies - they couldn't find a better one? Messy house and Jana could care less and is on the phone.

Her hair is rather short in that picture. I'm always fascinated by the hair lengths since her sisters have long hair. 

2 hours ago, Pasta said:

Her hair is rather short in that picture. I'm always fascinated by the hair lengths since her sisters have long hair. 

She has long hair, too. Her hair hides between her shoulders and the couch. 

That's not a current picture of Henry.

Way too small- Probably an older photo from when Henry was younger. The baby looks long too, so I don't think it's a brand new baby.

Lol I stand corrected, the baby is not being smothered, now that I have zoomed in there is definitely a little nose sticking out. 

I still think it's a weird photo to post. I'm sure they have any number of photos of Jana holding baby nephews where she looks like she's enjoying herself, not fed up with it. 

Random thought - anyone else think Jana looks like Natalie Holloway?? Maybe that's what happened - she was kidnapped by the IBLP cult and forced to serve the Duggars as their oldest "child"!

That pictures screams "Yep, they're making me watch the kids again."

2 hours ago, snickers34 said:

Random thought - anyone else think Jana looks like Natalie Holloway??

Snip...

OMG, she does. They have the exact same nose.

• choralcrusader8613 locked this topic

Archived