IGNORED

Bontragers and Bowers Engaged

Bazinga

I don't know if I'll be able tp

watch the live stream tomorrow but we should make a list of the fundies we should look for in the crowd:

Duggars

Maxwells

Burnetts

Staddons

Wissmans (I think)

Am I forgetting any FJ families? 

• Replies 643
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Linzeys (mostly just discussed on the fundie marriages thread, though they deserve their own one)

Bateses (maybe)

Maybe some families connected to the Staddons and that crowd? Neelys, Wilkeses, Wallers, Muellers? Dunno, but some might pop up I suppose.

Now that the Thomas family - inlaws of the vastly annoying (IMHO, YMMV) Jordan Niednagel - are in the St. Louis, MO, metro area, they and some of their retinue might be there as well. Granted, it would be a step down for them, but I hear central Iowa has its charms in the fall-ish months. 

7 hours ago, Triplet3 said:

Linzeys (mostly just discussed on the fundie marriages thread, though they deserve their own one)

Bateses (maybe)

Maybe some families connected to the Staddons and that crowd? Neelys, Wilkeses, Wallers, Muellers? Dunno, but some might pop up I suppose.

definitely the Basteseses in my opinion.  One of the Bates girls modeled for Allison Bontrager's jewelry Instagram.

7 hours ago, pfled said:

definitely the Basteseses in my opinion.  One of the Bates girls modeled for Allison Bontrager's jewelry Instagram.

It seems like this will be quite the fundie party.  According to the rehearsal, I think only siblings will be bridesmaids and groomsmen for the double wedding. So I don't think there will be any other fundies in the wedding party. I don't know about the single wedding. They seem to be talking more about the double wedding. Which isn't surprising.

15 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I don't know if I'll be able tp

watch the live stream tomorrow but we should make a list of the fundies we should look for in the crowd:

Duggars

Maxwells

Burnetts

Staddons

Wissmans (I think)

Am I forgetting any FJ families? 

I'm sad that the Seven Farmgirl Sisters don't know them. I totes want to see them at a party!

I predict that JD will fly a few Duggars up to Iowa for the shindig. And it won't be difficult for Brandon and Michaela to drive over from the eastern Chicago suburbs.

15 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Maxwells

The "immediate" family are hiking 14ers in CO and they won't change the schedule.  I suppose members of the "extended" family might make it.  I sincerely hope they didn't hire Christopher as a photog for either of these weddings.

Is there a link to the livestream anywhere?  Sorry, I'm way behind on this thread.

5 minutes ago, Palimpsest said:

The "immediate" family are hiking 14ers in CO and they won't change the schedule.  I suppose members of the "extended" family might make it.  I sincerely hope they didn't hire Christopher as a photog for either of these weddings.

Is there a link to the livestream anywhere?  Sorry, I'm way behind on this thread.

Livestream link here: http://bontragersingers.blogspot.com/  

The Bontragers/Bowers seem to be pals with a number of fundy photogs better than Christopher, thankfully.

I hope they give us a tour of Mitchell's new house (which will someday be his parent's retirement house). Why are there no windows on the left side--is that the garage? Where are the bedrooms? It doesn't look like it has more than 2 bedrooms.

27 minutes ago, Palimpsest said:

I bet Robert Staddon is the photographer. Too bad they don't seem to know the Arndts. They would do a beautiful job. 

21 minutes ago, HereticHick said:

Livestream link here: http://bontragersingers.blogspot.com/  

The Bontragers/Bowers seem to be pals with a number of fundy photogs better than Christopher, thankfully.

I hope they give us a tour of Mitchell's new house (which will someday be his parent's retirement house). Why are there no windows on the left side--is that the garage? Where are the bedrooms? It doesn't look like it has more than 2 bedrooms.

I would definitely keep my retirement home small and one story. I have no interest in cleaning a big old house when I'm 80. 

It seems like this will be quite the fundie party.  According to the rehearsal, I think only siblings will be bridesmaids and groomsmen for the double wedding. So I don't think there will be any other fundies in the wedding party. I don't know about the single wedding. They seem to be talking more about the double wedding. Which isn't surprising.

In the singles wedding will be family and friends they wrote somewhere on the Blog.

12 hours ago, pfled said:

Oh yes, I forgot about that.

4 hours ago, Palimpsest said:

The Maxwells are all back from CO - Sarah mentioned a few days ago that they'd returned home and that she was writing the rest of her CO posts retrospectively. So, we might see the 'immediate' family there!

I am glad the Maxwells may attend. Let's hope Sarah and JD Duggar have some stolen glances across the buffet line. Who am I kidding? Sarah will be 60 and still living at home. 

2 hours ago, Triplet3 said:

So, we might see the 'immediate' family there!

You are quite right.  I'd forgotten.  OK, I'll be Maxwell-spotting although I probably won't watch the whole thing today and won't be able to see tomorrow's weddings IRT tomorrow.

1 hour ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Let's hope Sarah and JD Duggar have some stolen glances 

Nah.  I was thinking Chelsy for JD.  

I agree, Sarah is a lost cause and will still be serving Dad (and Mom) till they shuffle off their mortal coils.

ETA Nevermind, I'm in EDT and they are CDT (not CST like their time says but whatever). Anyone able to watch? I tried the link at around 4:25 and got nothing. Did you have to be there at 4:18 exactly to "get in?"

1 minute ago, Kylolo said:

Anyone able to watch? I tried the link at around 4:25 and got nothing. Did you have to be there at 4:18 exactly to "get in?"

It's on the YouTube channel bontragerfirstborn ... I'm watching right now but the ceremony hasn't started

I think today's was at 2 central time. Tomorrow's is 4:18 I think. I wasn't able to watch :-(

Nevermind. Don't listen to me! 

1 minute ago, SallyDraper said:

The link works. Ps I saw the Maxwells in the audience.

Yep.  There was Steve - yawning!

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived