IGNORED

Donald Trump and his Coterie of the Craven (part 16)

Destiny

2 hours ago, fraurosena said:

Loooong sigh.

Don't you miss him?

In a word - YES. For a lot of reasons, but an obvious one being the ability to use our language and to speak like a thoughtful, educated person.

• Replies 476
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Donnie Dumbfornicate must be a fashionable person, he draws the finest people to his cause....

thesmokinggun.com/documents/crime/meet-the-based-stickman-173908

MAY 8--The latest hero of the alt-right, a California man who has beaten and maced anti-Trump protesters on the streets of Berkeley, is a thrice-convicted felon who has served three separate prison terms, jumped bail, twice violated parole, used cocaine, LSD, and meth, and was described by his own lawyer as having “severe psychological problems,” court records show.

Kyle Chapman, a 41-year-old rough boy committed to destroying the “neo-Marxist scourge,” was arrested March 4 following a melee at a rally organized by Trump supporters. While marchers purportedly were there in support of free speech, Chapman--who has spent a combined 10 years behind bars--came dressed for a fight.

Chapman, a Bay Area resident, was one of ten combatants busted, but he alone emerged from the “March on Berkeley” as a fully formed right wing meme. Chapman wore a baseball helmet, shin guards, ski goggles, and a gas mask. He carried pepper spray and swung a large wooden closet rod. Chapman also toted a protective shield, a la Captain America.

Following his arrest, Chapman fans raised money for his bail and a legal defense fund has reportedly amassed more than $87,000 (the money, contributors are told, will cover legal fees “as well as financial assistance” for Chapman’s family “if need be”). The fundraising effort has gotten a push from Mike Cernovich, an alt-right leader who saluted Chapman as a “political prisoner.” Chapman has also solicited direct contributions via PayPal and GoFundMe and recently launched a web site that sells “Based Stickman” merchandise.

I hope this fornicating loser adds more felony convictions and prison time to his life.

Oh look, President Obama warned Donnie Dumbfornicate about Flynn.

kcrg.com/content/news/Obama-said-to-have-warned-Trump-about-Flynn-421631983.html

President Barack Obama warned Donald Trump against hiring Michael Flynn as national security adviser in the days after the 2016 election.

That's according to three former Obama administration officials.

The warning came during an Oval Office meeting between Obama and Trump after the Republican's victory. Flynn had been fired by the Obama administration as the head of the military's intelligence branch.

Donnie was probably too busy fantasizing about being a dictator like his buddy Putin to pay any attention to what President Obama said.

8 minutes ago, 47of74 said:

kcrg.com/content/news/Obama-said-to-have-warned-Trump-about-Flynn-421631983.html

Donnie was probably too busy fantasizing about being a dictator like his buddy Putin to pay any attention to what President Obama said.

Oh-oh, @47of74, we are cross-posting again. I literally just posted this in the Russian connection thread... :pb_lol:

38 minutes ago, 47of74 said:

Plus, Obama speaks above a first grade level, so I'm sure that the tangerine toddler was over his head. Oh, and the TT is infamous for having the attention span of a gnat, so he probably didn't hear anything past "hello".

How true this is...

--------- new post ---------

News on the muslim ban 4th Circuit panel.

"Tiffany Trump to attend Georgetown law school this fall"

Expect to see more of Tiffany Trump in Washington — the 23-year-old first daughter will be attending Georgetown University Law School in fall, a representative for the Trump family says.

Tiffany Trump, the daughter of President Trump and his second wife, Marla Maples, had made her legal-eagle ambitions known, and she’s been spotted at various law school campuses apparently kicking the tires. Georgetown offers proximity to family, obviously, and there are some other ties: Half-sister Ivanka Trump attended the university as an undergrad for two years, and half-brother Eric Trump holds a bachelor’s degree from the institution.

She’ll be on track to be in the class of 2020, and perhaps her law degree will lead — as it has for her half-siblings — to the company that bears her name. At the opening of the Trump hotel in Vancouver, B.C., half-brother and Trump Organization exec Donald Trump Jr. said his little sister was “soon to be within the organization.”

Maybe she's coming to DC to keep daddy company...

Not really about Agent Orange, but since it features a real leader...

George_takei9.PNG

Donald J. Putinfluffer's signing statement singles out funding for historically black colleges.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/05/07/politics/donald-trump-spending-bill-provisions/index.html

The White House pushed back Sunday on questions about a signing statement President Donald Trump added to the latest government spending bill Friday that said his administration would treat minority spending programs -- including one to help historically black colleges pay for construction -- in a manner consistent with the Constitution.

The signing statement "simply indicates that the President will interpret those provisions consistent with the Constitution" and is not dissimilar to signing statements issued by past presidents, a White House official said Sunday.

"The important thing to realize is: The President was able to secure big wins for his top priorities in this spending bill, including more than $25 billion in additional funding for the military, $1.52 billion for border security, a permanent extension of health coverage for retired miners, and a three-year extension of the DC school choice program," the official said.

Trump signed the $1.1 trillion omnibus spending bill Friday, adding the statement: "My administration shall treat provisions that allocate benefits on the basis of race, ethnicity, and gender ... in a manner consistent with the requirement to afford equal protection of the laws under the Due Process Clause of the Constitution's Fifth Amendment."

I wouldn't be surprised if Putinfluffer defined "manner consistent with the Constitution" to mean they are only worth on 3/5 of their true needs.

35 minutes ago, GreyhoundFan said:

George_takei9.PNG

In that case, mama's got ALL KINDS OF CONDITIONS!  Mmm, Macron...

..Damn, now I'm hungry to boot!  Yum Macron Macarons!

Macaron.jpg.7f0425e2291c82d7a0d2ddd2c40f3a7c.jpg

1 hour ago, GreyhoundFan said:

"Tiffany Trump to attend Georgetown law school this fall"

Maybe she's coming to DC to keep daddy company...

I really hope that Tiffany is doing this because she loves the law and dreams of being a lawyer, but I'm afraid this is just another plea to get attention from her father. :pb_sad:

4 hours ago, 47of74 said:

Donnie Dumbfornicate must be a fashionable person, he draws the finest people to his cause....

thesmokinggun.com/documents/crime/meet-the-based-stickman-173908 

... ...Kyle Chapman, a 41-year-old rough boy committed to destroying the “neo-Marxist scourge,” was arrested March 4 following a melee at a rally organized by Trump supporters. While marchers purportedly were there in support of free speech, Chapman--who has spent a combined 10 years behind bars--came dressed for a fight.

Chapman, a Bay Area resident, was one of ten combatants busted, but he alone emerged from the “March on Berkeley” as a fully formed right wing meme. Chapman wore a baseball helmet, shin guards, ski goggles, and a gas mask. He carried pepper spray and swung a large wooden closet rod. Chapman also toted a protective shield, a la Captain America.... ....

I hope this fornicating loser adds more felony convictions and prison time to his life.  

This particular manchild is beyond gross. And his following has grown significantly, to the extent that he is now literally forming an army of alt-right losers. 

So I have just one question: Is 'Cognitive Dissonance' a new fragrance from Axe, and is it sold in bulk at Walmart ? I mean - wtf - where am I? Our educational system IS garbage - it is no wonder my friend is raising his young in Poland!

alt_knights.thumb.jpeg.4692b15d546e8e6012a78b25cba50465.jpeg

https://www.splcenter.org/hatewatch/2017/04/25/new-alt-right-“fight-club”-ready-street-violence

6 hours ago, Cartmann99 said:

I really hope that Tiffany is doing this because she loves the law and dreams of being a lawyer, but I'm afraid this is just another plea to get attention from her father. :pb_sad:

... or to give her something to do, since she doesn't work in the family businesses

This is worrisome: "U.S. poised to expand military effort against Taliban in Afghanistan"

President Trump’s most senior military and foreign policy advisers have proposed a major shift in strategy in Afghanistan that would effectively put the United States back on a war footing with the Taliban.

The new plan, which still needs the approval of the president, calls for expanding the U.S. military role as part of a broader effort to push an increasingly confident and resurgent Taliban back to the negotiating table, U.S. officials said.

The plan comes at the end of a sweeping policy review built around the president’s desire to reverse worsening security in Afghanistan and “start winning” again, said one U.S. official, who like others spoke on the condition of anonymity to discuss internal deliberations.

The new strategy, which has the backing of top Cabinet officials, would authorize the Pentagon, not the White House, to set troop numbers in Afghanistan and give the military far broader authority to use airstrikes to target Taliban militants. It would also lift Obama-era restrictions that limited the mobility of U.S. military advisers on the battlefield.

The net result of the changes would be to reverse moves by President Barack Obama to steadily limit the U.S. military role in Afghanistan, along with the risk to American troops and the cost of the war effort, more than 15 years after U.S. forces first arrived there.

Trump is expected to make a final call on the strategy before a May 25 NATO summit in Brussels that he plans to attend.

Officials said it is unclear whether Trump, who has spoken little about the United States’ longest war, will look favorably upon expanding the U.S. role in Afghanistan. While he has voiced skepticism about allowing U.S. troops to become bogged down in foreign conflicts, the president has also expressed a desire to be tough on terrorism and has seemed to delight in the use of military force.

“The review is an opportunity to send a message that, yes, the U.S. is going to send more troops, but it’s not to achieve a forever military victory,” said Andrew Wilder, an Afghanistan expert at the U.S. Institute of Peace. “Rather, it’s to try to bring about a negotiated end to this conflict.”

The new strategy is a product of the U.S. military’s mounting worries that the fragile stalemate with the Taliban has been steadily eroding for years, jeopardizing the survival of an allied government and endangering a key U.S. base for combating militant groups such as al-Qaeda and the Islamic State throughout South Asia.

Even as it moves to the president’s desk, the proposal faces resistance from some senior administration officials who fear a repeat of earlier decisions to intensify military efforts that produced only temporary improvements.

Inside the White House, those opposed to the plan have begun to refer derisively to the strategy as “McMaster’s War,” a reference to H.R. McMaster, the president’s national security adviser. The general, who once led anti-corruption efforts in Afghanistan and was one of the architects of President George W. Bush’s troop surge in Iraq, is the driving force behind the new strategy at the White House.

The White House declined to comment.

The plan envisions an increase of at least 3,000 U.S. troops to an existing force of about 8,400. The U.S. force would also be bolstered by requests for matching troops from NATO nations.

But, in keeping with the Trump administration’s desire to empower military decision-making, the Pentagon would have final say on troop levels and how those forces are employed on the battlefield. The plan would also increase spending on Afghanistan’s troubled government in an effort to improve its capacity.

The additional troops and aid spending would add to the fiscal toll of a war that already costs $23 billion annually, a factor Trump advisers expect will weigh heavily in the president’s consideration of additional military actions.

Afghanistan seems to be one of the hotspots that just is never going to improve, no matter what is done. The only bright spot, in my eyes, is that this would keep the tangerine toddler's finger off the trigger.

2 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

This is worrisome: "U.S. poised to expand military effort against Taliban in Afghanistan"

Afghanistan seems to be one of the hotspots that just is never going to improve, no matter what is done. The only bright spot, in my eyes, is that this would keep the tangerine toddler's finger off the trigger.

Yet again, Trump is showing his ignorance about history. The Russians tried the war in Afghanistan thing. It didn't go well. Fighting in Afghanistan leads to the same quagmire that fighting in Vietnam did.

While we're talking clowns I just saw this on FB

72ef381cfd7d1f866c8e30720ec7e01a.jpg

Anyone post this yet? Apparently Comey gave some inaccurate testimony in regards to the HRC/Abedin emails. The FBI is looking to correct this by sending a new letter to correct the previous testimony. While I can't say I have any confidence in Comey or the FBI or letters sent to congress I am looking forward to seeing what excuse they come up with.

https://www.propublica.org/article/comeys-testimony-on-huma-abedin-forwarding-emails-was-inaccurate

The Tangerine Toddler's tantrum-tweeting idiocy is becoming ever more blatant with each passing day.

59118e7620a06_clapperheader.thumb.jpg.78432eee364df4a7b04844a30659eb7d.jpg

The Presidunce photoshopped his background and is being relentlessly mocked

There are many minor social media gaffes, we're all guilty of one or two. And then there's whatever the hell Donald Trump is doing.

The current President of the United States decided, presumably to hammer a point home, to get a member of his staff to Photoshop one of his own tweets onto his header photo. Please can no one tell him what a pinned tweet is.

But we're getting ahead of ourselves. 

The Senate is currently investigating Russia's alleged interference in the 2016 presidential elections, and possible collusion between the Trump campaign and the Russians. 

Former acting Attorney General Sally Yates, and former Director of National Intelligence James Clapper, have just given their testimony to a senate judiciary subcommittee. 

Yates, who was fired by Trump because she refused to defend his 'unlawful' travel ban, testified that former National Security Adviser Michael Flynn's conversations with the Russian ambassador made him susceptible to blackmail by the Russians.

Trump, to nobody's surprise, took to Twitter for some unprofessional, unjustifiable and totally paranoid ranting...

Director Clapper reiterated what everybody, including the fake media already knows- there is "no evidence" of collusion w/ Russia and Trump.

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) May 8, 2017

Sally Yates made the fake media extremely unhappy today --- she said nothing but old news!

The Russia-Trump collusion story is a total hoax, when will this taxpayer funded charade end?

Biggest story today between Clapper & Yates is on surveillance. Why doesn't the media report on this? #FakeNews!

Leaving aside, for a moment, the legal and ethical implications of the President commenting in this way on an ongoing Senate investigation into matters of crucial national importance (and the fact that he refers to himself in the third person...)

Let's just focus on the rather worrying way he's conducting himself.

Someone apparently decided to take this tweet and superimpose it onto Trump's Twitter header photo [...]

The image was quickly deleted, but not before anyone with internet connectivity managed to screengrab it....

There are one or two problems with this tweet:

• "Everybody knows" - is a dubious claim, given the ongoing Senate investigation.
  • James Clapper also said he was unaware that the FBI was investigating the Russia ties until it was revealed in March
  • Why is he referring to himself in the third person

The response was absolutely savage...

[...]

The tweets in the article are hilarious.

16 hours ago, Cartmann99 said:

Or to make the whole clan look more intellectual. So far none of the Trumps went to grad school which doesn't exactly scream "political family". 

Rep. Ted Lieu is questioning if Donald McFuckNugget committed a crime by "suggesting" what his groupies in Congress should ask her;

politicaldig.com/the-tweet-that-could-land-trump-20-years-in-prison/

Democratic Rep. Ted Lieu of California is questioning whether Donald Trump committed a federal crime by engaging in witness intimidation with a tweet about Sally Yates’ testimony.

On Monday morning Trump tweeted out saying: “Ask Sally Yates, under oath, if she knows how classified information got into the newspapers soon after she explained it to W.H. Counsel.”

If Trump did in fact was convicted of witness intimidation, he could be serve up to 20 years in prison.

Lieu took to Twitter to question Trump’s tweet:

Here's Lieu's tweet...

5 hours ago, fraurosena said:

Director Clapper reiterated what everybody, including the fake media already knows- there is "no evidence" of collusion w/ Russia and Trump.

Trump sounds relieved that the evidence hasn't been found...yet...

There are really two issues here, as I understand it.  1) Did Russia meddle in our election?  This should be thoroughly investigated.  2) If they interfered, was Trump involved?  This should be thoroughly investigated, and any ties should come to light as a result. 

I found the hearing interesting, including the input from the president and the attempted diversion by Cruz. 

My representative is on the intelligence committee, and now that we are pen pals, he sent me a letter which included this:

"...there are at least three investigations under way into Russia's actions, and all of them are finding evidence that this goes beyond the Russians.  There is increasing information to suggest that members of President Trump's campaign and transition teams had secret meetings with Russian officials who directed these attacks against American democracy.

Russia's hacks threaten all Americans, irrespective of party.

...we will keep up the pressure for a full independent investigation..."

Source:  Letter from Rep. Heck, dated April 13, 2017.

25 minutes ago, CTRLZero said:

There are really two issues here, as I understand it.  1) Did Russia meddle in our election?  This should be thoroughly investigated.  2) If they interfered, was Trump involved?  This should be thoroughly investigated, and any ties should come to light as a result. 

I agree with your analysis, and would add to this issue that it also needs to be investigated that if there was any Trump involvement, if this interference was voluntary or not. In other words, did he actively seek to interfere (for personal profit) or was he coerced into doing so (because he was blackmailed)?

I think it is important to make this distinction, not because it should make any difference to any repercussions to the toddler himself, but because it is imperative that adequate measures are taken so that Americans cannot put themselves into possibly compromising positions, or if they do that this is known before such a person can legally stand for any sort of governmental office. 

17 minutes ago, fraurosena said:

I agree with your analysis, and would add to this issue that it also needs to be investigated that if there was any Trump involvement, if this interference was voluntary or not. In other words, did he actively seek to interfere (for personal profit) or was he coerced into doing so (because he was blackmailed)?

I think it is important to make this distinction, not because it should make any difference to any repercussions to the toddler himself, but because it is imperative that adequate measures are taken so that Americans cannot put themselves into possibly compromising positions, or if they do that this is known before such a person can legally stand for any sort of governmental office. 

I was reading this piece on the New Yorker about how the American people can say "You're Fired!" to Donald McFuckNugget.

http://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2017/05/08/how-trump-could-get-fired

One thing I noted was this line.

The power of impeachment is a more promising tool for curtailing a defective Presidency. The Framers considered the ability to eject an executive so critical that they enshrined it in the Constitution even before they had agreed on the details of the office itself. On June 2, 1787, while the delegates to the Constitutional Convention, in Philadelphia, were still arguing whether the Presidency should consist of a committee or a single person, they adopted, without debate, the right to impeach for “malpractice or neglect of duty.” They gave the House of Representatives the power to impeach a President for “treason, bribery or other high Crimes and Misdemeanors” by a simple majority vote, and they gave the Senate the power to convict or dismiss the charges, setting a high bar for conviction, with a two-thirds majority.

That probably wouldn't have been good most of our history, but with Donald McFucknugget in charge it's got me wondering if just being part of a committee would have neutered Donnie?

2 hours ago, 47of74 said:

Rep. Ted Lieu is questioning if Donald McFuckNugget committed a crime by "suggesting" what his groupies in Congress should ask her;

politicaldig.com/the-tweet-that-could-land-trump-20-years-in-prison/

Here's Lieu's tweet...

I love Ted Lieu. He has really stepped up with the valid and well-written criticism of Agent Orange.

• Destiny locked this topic

Archived