IGNORED

John Shrader Part 11 - God's Grifter Falling Apart

Coconut Flan

4 minutes ago, Gobsmacked said:

Do tell? Blocked person here!

The Shrader family (or most of them) singing really painfully out of tune with John playing the second grifted electronic keyboard.  The first grifted electronic keyboard got smashed through bad packing.

Really horrible attempts at harmony and Esther (who may have the best voice) was somewhat distracted by a wandering Shraderling.

My ears are bleeding.

• Replies 661
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, Gobsmacked said:

Is posting it here allowed? If so could you? :cocktail:

It's not on youtube and I'm too technically challenged.  I can't even do screenshots. :embarrassed:   Perhaps someone else can post it (if it is allowed.)

John's latest.  It is visceral.

I can honestly say I've never grasped this verse before like now.

In a gut wrenching, heart breaking, sorrow inducing way that is drastically visceral.

Psalm 41:9 says, "Yea, mine own familiar friend, in whom I trusted, which did eat of my bread, hath lifted up his heel against me."

Heavy hearted yet again, but I thank God for His matchless Grace.

He is and will continue sustaining me.

I'll share more as the Lord leads.

Thanks for your prayers dearly beloved.

Resting in the Lord.

And from the comments:

John Esther Shrader Men I'm seeking to pour my life into here in Africa are now calling me "narcissist," "con man" "deceiver"...

At least a few are being faithful and bearing fruit...

I don't think I've called John a deceiver yet but that fits too.  I hope the "few" see through John soon too.

At least a few are being faithful and bearing fruit...

Might he be down to two converts?

I'm wondering if there is something that John did that John's not talking about that was a pivotal moment for some of the guys. Back when John was talking about some dark night of the soul/struggling/SATAN! maybe he did have some kind of a lapse.  Or maybe he fleeced these guys for some money in the guise of tuition for Bible College or investing in the Chicken Ranch or something. Or told them that God would provide and God didn't come through. Or they got a look at how John was living while insisting on "no handouts" to the converts. 

I'm glad they are speaking up; perhaps it will save some other good souls from falling under John's spell. 

12 hours ago, Gobsmacked said:

Do tell? Blocked person here!

I got blocked also when I asked about the alleged plane and the (poor) chickens.

From what I can tell Rea hasn't done much in Zambia besides be an asshole and eat American junk food. He apparently thought no one in Zambia knew how to bake and sell bread so they needed the Great White People to come teach them. He even had his wife and daughters make sample loaves to sell so the natives could understand what he wanted them to do. That was last year and that seemed to be the end of his bread making endeavors. I suspect the Zambians were not impressed.

The singing video reminded me so much of Jill Rod. John was trying to drown out his kids and make himself the star. When they started singing louder, he would start singing even louder. It was truly an awful performance. 

2 hours ago, Howl said:

Or maybe he fleeced these guys for some money in the guise of tuition for Bible College or investing in the Chicken Ranch or something.

I wouldn't put it past Shrader to have "tithed" them huge amounts to cover rent, water, chickens, chicken feed, and Bible "college." 

What, @formergothardite,  "Shraders Sweetly Singing a Special on Sunday in Sub-Saharan Africa" wasn't enjoyable?   Sourly Shouting and Sounding Super Special on Sunday is more accurate.  I couldn't even identify the hymn.

If Rea's bread baking business went bust (sorry, alliteration is catching) perhaps he'll try to teach the Zambians how to make pinatas next.

3 hours ago, Granwych said:

I got blocked also when I asked about the alleged plane and the (poor) chickens.

Welcome to the eternally blocked gang! :obscene-drinkingcheers:

The man that has seen through John is Handia Mwisho, and his FB post on the matter is public. You can see it if you scroll down a few posts. https://www.facebook.com/kapolo.mwisho

Carol Johnson, an educated woman also in ministry, replies to Handia's post and calls John out big time:

"God sees and knows the pride and sin in your own heart, John. When you insist on people doing things your way instead of seeking God's leadership FIRST, then there are consequences Anyone who has followed your fleshly attempts at pleasing God over the years knows that you lack genuine humility and a love for those you are supposed to be serving. It's all about John Shrader."

Wow! I feel so sorry for innocent Esther, and really pissed at stupid patriarchy that keeps women naive and then insists that they marry men who have not been vetted long enough through dating to know if they are decent human beings but just trusts that IBLP, ATI, fathers know best, and a wife's submission and Jesus will fix it all. What a giant clusterfu%! this is!

1 hour ago, Palimpsest said:

I couldn't even identify the hymn.

I can't either. I and can typically recognize hymns pretty well.  It is so hard to hear the words when John is screaming and the kids can't be heard very well over him and the piano. I don't recognize the tune at all. It must be one of those obscure hymns that the entire congregation and choir will mumble through if the music director decides to sing a hymn that isn't often sung.He does transition into "Oh Worship the King"

12 minutes ago, DinglyDoll said:

Carol Johnson, an educated woman also in ministry, replies to Handia's post and calls John out big time:

"God sees and knows the pride and sin in your own heart, John. When you insist on people doing things your way instead of seeking God's leadership FIRST, then there are consequences Anyone who has followed your fleshly attempts at pleasing God over the years knows that you lack genuine humility and a love for those you are supposed to be serving. It's all about John Shrader."

That comment has five likes.  

Wonder what's going on over there, but always thrilled to discover that more people are seeing John for what he truly is.

22 minutes ago, DinglyDoll said:

Yes, we were talking about that exchange earlier in the thread.  Carol's comment was epic. :)

She went to a real accredited school too, Southwestern Baptist Theological Seminary, but Shrader would think she is not the right kind of Christian..

I'm still wondering who fled first, Arcade or Handia ... 

@Gobsmacked and @Granwych, only Satan's minions ask John Shrader awkward questions.   I wonder how many people he's blocked to date.   

I was reading the thread so late last night, I must have just skimmed your conversation. Where is info on Arcade? John is quite a tool.

@DinglyDoll, no worries.  This thread has been moving quite quickly and it is hard to keep up.  

John has been complaining about Satanic attacks for a few weeks now but only dribbling out information about his converts leaving.  He has told his donors on FB that Arcade is "going his own way" and that they should beware of both Arcade and Jolis contacting them.

@Gimme a Free RV paraphrased a private facebook post back on page 1 (I think) that gives much more dirt  information.

Adding link 

To bad the picture is fuzzy in the video. I would love to be able to see John's facial expressions. It was like a SNL skit. I want to see Jack Black play John.

Can everyone see the video? I've never posted from facebook before. John banging the keys like a madman fun to laugh at, but those sweet kids singing their hearts out make me incredibly sad... 

Possibly.  It works OK for me, but I can see John's FB page.  Can you see his page at all?

Works for me.  Brain bleed issues, but I'll be better when the video stops.  There's some kind of painful crescendo going on right now. Just when you think it'll stop and sweet relief is in sight, it starts building again! 

What I saw was a man who set up his piano in front of his family so he was front and center, and who can't sing well.  Most of his kids are just standing there or wandering around while Esther tries to keep them together.  But there was at least one child who has a nice voice.  I think it's the boy in the back on the far right.  He has a nice clear voice, good pitch, and actually knows the song.

Any other parent would put that child up front and have everyone else provide backup.  John should have sat off to the side and simply played the piano, if he could stop banging on the keys and trying to get all the attention.  As for the majority of the kids who won't or can't sing, keep them off the screen entirely.  They're just another distraction.

"... who can't sing well ..." John seems to have "well" and "loudly" confused.

Major understatement. (I spent 40-plus years as a church accompanist. I also do not recognize that piece except for the small bit of "Oh, Worship the King.")

1 hour ago, Coconut Flan said:

Possibly.  It works OK for me, but I can see John's FB page.  Can you see his page at all?

No. I'm totally blocked!!!

• FundieFarmer locked this topic

Archived