IGNORED

Blackjack Bateses! - Bates 21

choralcrusader8613

So I guess they can only do the animals deck cause everything else is just pop culture and maybe act it out?

• Replies 605
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Who saw "Lawsons" IG post? Josie took over and she's now partnering with that fitbox everyone is selling. She's using his account to sell it to others.

I wonder how the Bates are doing at Big Sandy fundypalooza camp this week? On one of the Staddon family Instagrams, Ashley Sayler's older sister Naomi (aka Mimi) stated that Ashley [Nathan's ex] and at least one of her sisters would be attending.

Hmmm.

Yes, famewhore Lawson posted to his IG while in Dallas on Monday. I imagine most of the non-marrieds are there, plus Michael/Brandon since he's an IBLP employee...the one who does illustrations for kids. It would be interesting to catch the Paines there, since Erin said they no longer follow GOTHARD. Yeah, they now follow the Levudysky puppet master that Chad and Erin's father helped put in "power." 

It still boggles that TFDW is the chairman of anything, let alone ATI, at 30. 

On 4/21/2017 at 9:52 AM, OyToTheVey said:

Who saw "Lawsons" IG post? Josie took over and she's now partnering with that fitbox everyone is selling. She's using his account to sell it to others.

Maybe that way she could hawk the product without making her own account public to the masses. I see those boxes being sold by the Teen Mom cast, Sister Wives cast, and I guess now the Bateses.

What does Carlin's squeeze Evan do with his time? A Bates friend, Gracie Holt, recently asked Carlin on Instagram if he was going to school in Nashville.

And last August he posted this of his workplace--some sort of receptionist job? or internship?

On 4/11/2017 at 8:53 AM, JillyO said:

Actually, Erin was only 22 when she married Chad. Tori is 21 now, she she may end up being the same age as Erin unless she marries very soon. At 25, Michael was by far the oldest to get married. Alyssa was only 19. If Carlin gets married soon, she may be just as young, or she may be 20 by the time she gets married. Either way, I would say Michael was the outlier to begin with.

That said, I do hope the soon-to-be adult Bates girls wait longer than most of their older sisters and actually get a chance to grow up (at least as far as that is possible for SAH fundie daughters).

The Bates sons and sons-in-law appear to be a different story. There were all 24+ when they got married, I believe.

While I agree that it may be better for any of the Bateseseses kids to wait a bit until getting married particularly in light of their limited upbringing (more life experiences as much as can be allowed before getting married) I can see why they all married when they did.   In Erin's, Alyssa's and Michael's case they married when they found someone who they liked, who got Daddy's approval, who wanted to marry them and could provide.  Once all those things were in place, there wasn't much reason to wait. In Zach's case, had things gone differently he would have married sooner (not to Whitney) but his first courtship fizzled out.    But I wasn't surprised that he got back on his feet fairly quickly and found someone.  

Anyone else catch Alyssa's Instagram story today where she was wearing short running shorts headed out for a run?

I swear I know she married into a family just as nutty as hers...but I seriously think she's living her life down in Florida wearing bathing suits and running shorts and holding up the middle finger to her parents! I love it!

2 hours ago, LillyP said:

Anyone else catch Alyssa's Instagram story today where she was wearing short running shorts headed out for a run?

I swear I know she married into a family just as nutty as hers...but I seriously think she's living her life down in Florida wearing bathing suits and running shorts and holding up the middle finger to her parents! I love it!

Didn't see it. That may be her private Instagram. Just to warn you, don't post a screen shot of it, if it is. Freejinger has a understandably firm policy against the invasion of privacy on any non public social media accounts. 

But good for her being normal and forcing herself to wear uncomfortable clothes in Floridan heat. I wonder if it was a hard transition for her. I grew up sort of conservative and still have a hard time being in lower cut shirts and bathing suits. I'm more self conscious because of it. I'm sure years of being told about your countenance and creating desires in men, could make someone never want to show a shoulder. 

It's on her public Instagram.  It's just on her story, not on the permanent pictures part.

The aforementioned shorts photo (from her public account):

IMG_5810.thumb.PNG.eebac8239cd3e551f1b7445ed95d3bf1.PNG

40 minutes ago, bashfulpixie said:

It's on her public Instagram.  It's just on her story, not on the permanent pictures part.

Good to know, just looking out! I remember when someone posted a photo of her in a swimsuit and it wasn't her public account.

I don't understand what an Instagram story is.... like I get snap chat. I'm 26. I need to get it together. 

21 minutes ago, Exjw2015deed said:

Good to know, just looking out! I remember when someone posted a photo of her in a swimsuit and it wasn't her public account.

I don't understand what an Instagram story is.... like I get snap chat. I'm 26. I need to get it together. 

It's similar in philosophy to Snapchat. Basically it's Instagram's version. It's only temporary, viewable for 24 hours and once it's gone, it's gone. 

17 hours ago, bashfulpixie said:

It's similar in philosophy to Snapchat. Basically it's Instagram's version. It's only temporary, viewable for 24 hours and once it's gone, it's gone. 

Also, I think it is only viewable to those signed into Instagram--unlike her Instagram pics which are available to anyone on the Interwebz

I think it's encouraging that in one of Alyssa's photos of her and both girls it is hash tagged #momoftwo #help. I'm sure the "help" is all in good fun but also her realizing two so close in age is a lot of work (especially alone with John working all day) and while she is the first Bates child who said she "only" wanted six (or 8 I forget?) kids, maybe she'll start trying to limit them sooner rather than later. 

Thankfully, it doesn't look like that reprehensible bill will get through the Senate. But point remains, Taliban Dan and Drumpf had a little victory today, but thankfully, cooler heads will prevail and this version of the healthcare bill won't go anywhere but the garbage. 

@marmalade, from your mouth to G-d's ears!

ETA: I wrote both my Repug senators this evening and told both of them that they claim to be pro-life and there was nothing in this bill that was pro-life and it's just a gift for the fat cats and corporations.  I intend to write my congress critter Gowdy tomorrow and call him out on his douchbaggery and then I am going to mail checks to Archie Parnell (SC-5), Jon Ossoff (GA-6) and Rob Quist, running for a seat in Montana.

I'm watching a re-run of their purity ring episode. So far, Gil has given Katie a bouquet of white flowers cause "white flowers symbolize your purity". Then Gil says he will open the car door for her and Katie replies that she can get the door to which Gil replies "no no guys get the door for good girls". Then he talks about how her purity is worth more than anything else in her life. Cause you know purity trumps education and being a good person and all that jazz  

Blech. :smiley-signs131:

6 hours ago, VelociRapture said:

Just a friendly reminder that Daniel Webster, father of John and father-in-law of Alyssa, switched and voted yes on the healthcare bill today. Oh, and that these people remain as horrible as ever.

https://mobile.twitter.com/RepWebster/status/860197860784168960

http://clerk.house.gov/evs/2017/roll256.xml

Coming from a country where healthcare is free, I won't never understand how millions of poor people who cannot afford medical bills, vote for politicians who make healthcare more expensive.

1 hour ago, Melissa1977 said:

Coming from a country where healthcare is free, I won't never understand how millions of poor people who cannot afford medical bills, vote for politicians who make healthcare more expensive.

Because Fox News has brain washed them into thinking that Democrats are the devil just waiting to ban guns and religion. God, guns, gays, abortion. Those are the only things that matter to them, and they just can't seem to think critically enough to realize the GOP does NOT have their best interests in mind and they're just harming themselves. 

In that same episode Mama Jane says that Katie corrects her when she says something inappropriate. WHAT?

4 hours ago, RosyDaisy said:

In that same episode Mama Jane says that Katie corrects her when she says something inappropriate. WHAT?

Mama Jane should tell her to fuck off. Or use the polite, backhanded Southern equivalent to tell her to fuck off. I'm assuming there's a polite, backhanded Southern equivalent to this. :pb_lol:

44 minutes ago, VelociRapture said:

Mama Jane should tell her to fuck off. Or use the polite, backhanded Southern equivalent to tell her to fuck off. I'm assuming there's a polite, backhanded Southern equivalent to this. :pb_lol:

"Bless your heart, Katie."

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived