IGNORED

Blackjack Bateses! - Bates 21

choralcrusader8613

He's newly 22, I believe. Anyone know the requirements for a basic plumbing license in TN? He could've easily done it during "high school" before he went to PCC, and spent summers back home working at the family company...

• Replies 605
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, SuhrEnity said:

He will soon be spotted with a special friend...

He must be 'getting to know' someone. 

1 hour ago, TuringMachine said:

Campbell Roberts?

She was on the ski trip. Can anyone give us a quick run down on Campbell Roberts? 

The fact that Kelton works as a plumber just underlines the utter uselessness of a degree from the likes of PCC/Crown College. Not that there's anything wrong with being a plumber (obviously!), but I doubt most people go through the trouble of earning a four-year degree in finance, and paying tens of thousands of dollars in tuition fees, to work as a plumber. Not bashing Kelton specifically - I'm glad he seems to be hard-working - but just a general observation on the uselessness of these "colleges."

7 minutes ago, BeccaGrim said:

He must be 'getting to know' someone. 

She was on the ski trip. Can anyone give us a quick run down on Campbell Roberts? 

She runs in the Morton-Campana fundie circle. Before she made her insta account private (probably in response to the courtship rumors), she was always posting photos of herself with younger members of the S'Mort'ana clan. 

19 minutes ago, JillyO said:

I doubt most people go through the trouble of earning a four-year degree in finance, and paying tens of thousands of dollars in tuition fees, to work as a plumber.

Actually, that type of thing is extremely common right now, and not just among fundies. People go through years of university, sometimes getting multiple degrees, and they go into tens of thousands of dollars in debt, only to find that they can't find work. They then go back and learn a trade or get a more 'practical' degree. It's more a symptom of this societal expectation we have that everyone is expected to get a university degree. It's ridiculous and it's incredibly harmful.

Anyway, from what I know being a plumber can be very lucrative. Hopefully it is for him, if he's planning to support a wife and eleventy future children on one income.

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived