IGNORED

My 600 Pound Life

Mela99

I think Lisa believes she is in a great relationship. She controls James’ life, he is completely dependent on her and he can never physically abuse her unless she is basically on top of him or he throws something. If James were to lose weight and become mobile, Lisa would then have to face her own problems and I don’t think she wants to go there. 

I agree with the previous poster. At times, James seemed really confused, as though he truly could not understand why he was went using weight. I wonder if he has a lower IQ, if Lisa was telling him the food she was giving him was amazingly low calorie/fat free or if he didn’t recall eating. Someone was just not right there. 

• Love 1

• 7 months later...

Anyone watching this season?   Lots of success and some nice folks to cheer for.  

• Upvote 1
  • Love 1

• 1 month later...
On 4/28/2018 at 1:52 PM, ORNurse said:

Only have one thing to say..

Schenee :my_dodgy:

"DO YOU BELIEVE IN GAWD???"

I lost it.

Dr, Now has the patience of saint. This show is starting to grow on me.

Edited by Dreadcrumbs

I watched Schenee and literally laughed out loud at her attempt to deflect and make it about some spiritual battle. Just because you don't want to hear some hard truths doesn't mean that Satan is involved.  I remember a cousin of mine who discovered her husband was cheating and when her sister tried to talk to her about it the cousin stated that she felt her sister had a "dark spirit" and cut off her sister.  Of course you aren't going to be happy to hear that your spouse is cheating, but how does burying your head in the sand help? 

But my absolute most disliked person on this show was Penny- who also claimed to be a super Christian.  Her shrill voice was truly the stuff of nightmares.  

• Upvote 2

6 hours ago, TXGirlInAMaterialWorld said:

I watched Schenee and literally laughed out loud at her attempt to deflect and make it about some spiritual battle. Just because you don't want to hear some hard truths doesn't mean that Satan is involved.  I remember a cousin of mine who discovered her husband was cheating and when her sister tried to talk to her about it the cousin stated that she felt her sister had a "dark spirit" and cut off her sister.  Of course you aren't going to be happy to hear that your spouse is cheating, but how does burying your head in the sand help? 

But my absolute most disliked person on this show was Penny- who also claimed to be a super Christian.  Her shrill voice was truly the stuff of nightmares.  

I laughed out loud too :goldfish:!

I watched Penny's episode and I'm absolutely flabbergasted.

• Upvote 1
  • Love 1