IGNORED

Anna, Josh, and the M-Kids, Part 10: Genes and Bedsheets

choralcrusader8613

Gonna go completely OT here. I'm watching season 2 of 18KAC and it's the episode where Anna just found out she's pregnant (expecting!!!) and has morning sickness. Josh said, normally she's a master at swallowing and my inner 5th grader started giggling. So. Many. Jokes.

• Replies 613
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 5/9/2017 at 1:37 AM, PumaLover said:

Gonna go completely OT here. I'm watching season 2 of 18KAC and it's the episode where Anna just found out she's pregnant (expecting!!!) and has morning sickness. Josh said, normally she's a master at swallowing and my inner 5th grader started giggling. So. Many. Jokes.

:giggle: You're not the only one whose inner fifth grader started giggling. That's amazing. 

He was talking about Anna taking her pre-natal vitamins, but it still came out oh.so.badly. 

Of course, I LMAO because I'm 12. 

I think that was back in the day when TLC still thought it was hilarious to make the Duggars utter "inadvertent" sexual innuendos. Whoever was interviewing Josh probably asked him a question that basically forced that response like, "Anna's got really bad morning sickness, huh? But is she usually good at swallowing things?" You don't see that, though. You just see "naive and clueless Duggar kid utters embarrassing double entendre! Now here's a five-minute segment on Josie pooping herself and Jennifer getting her head stuck in something."

On 5/8/2017 at 11:07 PM, PumaLover said:

looool. You know the producers were high fiving themselves at how golden that is. 

I'm sure several crew members had their inner 5th graders start giggling while filming that. My inner 5th grader woke up the cat from laughing so loud at that innuendo.

On 5/8/2017 at 11:07 PM, PumaLover said:

Lol! But nothing rivals Anna's infamous "vibrator", then one of the middle boy's perfectly edited side eye.

(ICYMI, she was referring to those vibrating bouncy seats for babies. Clearly she had no clue of her faux pas and obviously has never righteously fulfilled herself.)

Lol! But nothing rivals Anna's infamous "vibrator", then one of the middle boy's perfectly edited side eye.
(ICYMI, she was referring to those vibrating bouncy seats for babies. Clearly she had no clue of her faux pas and obviously has never righteously fulfilled herself.)

LOL!!! Yes! I had forgotten about that one.

On 5/5/2017 at 8:35 AM, HarleyQuinn said:

Oh wow, around here I've never heard of test drives happening without the salesmen being with you.

I'd had salespeople ride along and I've had them take a photocopy of my license, but for my last used car purchase, they took a photocopy of my license and when I expressed interest in the car, told me to take it home for a few days to try it out. Yep, I kept that car for 4 days.

10 hours ago, snickers34 said:

Lmao. Why do i not remember this? Anyone know what episode I can find that in?

3 minutes ago, SuhrEnity said:

Lmao. Why do i not remember this? Anyone know what episode I can find that in?

It's in the two episodes where Josh, Anna, and their kids are moving to D.C.

Season 7 Episode 14: An Emotional Goodbye. or maybe 13: Big Changes. 

*I looked it up* :P 

In Touch is reporting that Josh is going to be back for the next season of Counting On:

http://www.intouchweekly.com/posts/josh-duggar-tv-131963/photos/joy-anna-duggar-austin-forsyth-247251

On an unrelated note, I wonder if my habit of googling "Duggar" every day for news of their fundie antics is why my husband and I keep getting ads related to pregnancy and baby-having on Hulu. We get life insurance, hospital, and even car commercials that play up the "Congrats, you're having a baby!" angle. But we watch so many cartoons that I feel like we should get more fast food and commercials that pander to stoners than we currently do :pb_lol: 

3 hours ago, TeamDefraudinSquad said:

In Touch is reporting that Josh is going to be back for the next season of Counting On:

http://www.intouchweekly.com/posts/josh-duggar-tv-131963/photos/joy-anna-duggar-austin-forsyth-247251

On an unrelated note, I wonder if my habit of googling "Duggar" every day for news of their fundie antics is why my husband and I keep getting ads related to pregnancy and baby-having on Hulu. We get life insurance, hospital, and even car commercials that play up the "Congrats, you're having a baby!" angle. But we watch so many cartoons that I feel like we should get more fast food and commercials that pander to stoners than we currently do :pb_lol: 

That might explain my weird Facebook ads. I got one for used cars and another one for same heinous dresses. 

I stalk the "Adoptive 'Mothers'" thread, which leads me down some gnarly rabbit holes; that must explain why I'm getting so many ads put out by couples hoping to adopt and banners asking me to donate my eggs.

Shouldn't Anna be due in the next six weeks or so? In my mind she was like six months along in March???? Went back and checked their announcement but they did not say how far along she was then. 

11 minutes ago, just_ordinary said:

Shouldn't Anna be due in the next six weeks or so? In my mind she was like six months along in March???? Went back and checked their announcement but they did not say how far along she was then. 

Since they knew it was a boy when they announced, she was (probably*) at least 20 weeks pregnant. That means she could give birth any time between now and early August.

*assuming she found out by ultrasound and not the blood test

• 2 weeks later...

Radar is reporting that Josh is going to head to court on June 22nd for the case with the DJ who's suing him. I wonder if he and Anna are going to have to fly to LA for that, because my husband and some friends of ours are going to be down there the same week for a short trip :dance: I wouldn't mind sitting in on the trial for a few hours, but if the pull of the beach is strong enough, I may just have to wait for the tabloids to report on it like I usually do.  

Duggars < Beach :pb_lol:

How pregnant is Anna, she may be approaching the no fly time by then. Still if she can't go JB will send at least one chaperone. Lots of beaches and strip clubs out there :kitty-shifty:

5 hours ago, TeamDefraudinSquad said:

Radar is reporting that Josh is going to head to court on June 22nd for the case with the DJ who's suing him. I wonder if he and Anna are going to have to fly to LA for that, because my husband and some friends of ours are going to be down there the same week for a short trip :dance: I wouldn't mind sitting in on the trial for a few hours, but if the pull of the beach is strong enough, I may just have to wait for the tabloids to report on it like I usually do.  

Duggars < Beach :pb_lol:

That confused me when I spotted it. I'd thought he was due to be in court tomorrow or Monday?

This is Susannah's fb cover photo - Mother's Day picture? Josh doesn't look as bad here but hard to say.

Are the two boys bottom right Keller brothers? Why are they in matching auto parts-esque store shirts? Lol

IMG_9716.JPG

Those Keller sisters are seriously gorgeous. And yeah, the guys in the matching shirts are Anna's younger brothers. Not sure what they're up to these days. Or why they decided to match. Also, Suzette's top reminds me of the Black Lodge from Twin Peaks. Maybe there's another Josh scandal coming... "It is happening again."

Matching shirts? Really? Nathan is 21 and David will be 19 in July. WTF? Not even the Royal Family of Matching, the Pecans, are wearing matching clothes. 

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived