IGNORED

Anna, Josh, and the M-Kids, Part 10: Genes and Bedsheets

choralcrusader8613

On 4/20/2017 at 7:13 AM, ophelia said:

That is what I thought. And then Tabby Paine was married off to a guy that raped a woman.

Wait, WHAT? Would you mind explaining this or directing me to where I can find more info? Is this Chad Paine's sister? 

• Replies 613
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, lomo6 said:

Wait, WHAT? Would you mind explaining this or directing me to where I can find more info? Is this Chad Paine's sister? 

Here you go:

Tabitha is Chad's older sister. She was also the tutor for the Duggar family for a while. I feel bad for her because she probably didn't have many options... but she's also 31 and she's more than old enough to make this choice for herself. So, all I can say is I hope he's going to treat her right and that he has a serious revelation about just who is to blame for the rape (hint, it's not the victim you mother fucker!)

Holy crap. Thanks for the link @VelociRapture. There's an hour of my life that I'll never get back! 

Poor Tabitha. I'm a few years younger than she is and am already starting to feel the "get married, already!" pressure in the secular world. It must have been 1000x worse for her - that's the only reason I can see her making that awful choice. Rape is a crime I consider truly unforgivable. 

I think I've said this before, but we don't really know that Anna realistically could have gotten any kind of meaningful help from her own family members. Yes, her one brother did (publicly and angrily) declare that he would help her, but we have no idea how serious he was. Frankly he doesn't seem like the most stable personality. For all we know, he was blowing hot air, or going into that situation would've been even worse than staying with Josh/the Duggars. Her sister Susanna was probably in no position to help her, and I believe her other sister Rebekah was going through a divorce at the time. I don't really follow Esther and her husband, but they seem even crazier than the Duggars, and I seriously doubt Priscilla and David would've been down with helping her leave Josh.

Also, Anna is an adult woman. Sometimes adults, even non-religious adults, choose to stay with unfaithful spouses and try to make their marriages work. I'm sure that category includes many members of FJ. We're not privy to all the details of Josh and Anna's marriage or general situation. She may actually have chosen the least shitty of all the shitty options available to her.

Anyone seen this?

Apparently the guy suing Josh for using his image on Ashley Madison is refusing to settle and taking it to court.  Unless he caves, Josh will have testify under oath about his affairs.

Its not the molestation, but still not what the Duggars and especially Anna and Josh want right now.

https://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/2017/04/josh-duggar-to-testify-in-ashley-madison-lawsuit/

1 hour ago, imokit said:

Anyone seen this?

Apparently the guy suing Josh for using his image on Ashley Madison is refusing to settle and taking it to court.  Unless he caves, Josh will have testify under oath about his affairs.

Its not the molestation, but still not what the Duggars and especially Anna and Josh want right now.

https://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/2017/04/josh-duggar-to-testify-in-ashley-madison-lawsuit/

I saw this. I don't know what kind of trouble Josh could get into with this, but I want him to be found guilty or pay some sum of money.

9 minutes ago, season of life said:

I saw this. I don't know what kind of trouble Josh could get into with this, but I want him to be found guilty or pay some sum of money.

This is yet another reason why the Duggars lifestyle is unsustainable. With nineteen kids, it would not surprise me if some of them run into legal problems. Josh is already turning out to be a huge liability on this front, and there will probably be a couple of others who also have some kind of trouble. If Josh has to pay restitution to this guy, it will come out of the Duggars' communal pot, since I doubt he has any money of his own. In fact, it is unlikely that any of the kidults have their own money, so if they get into trouble, JB has to bail them out. So much for "leave and cleave."

Well my thoughts are with his children and Anna inmediately so while I hope he has to take the stand and take his responsability in these things, it will undoubtly affect (effect? foreign)  Anna and the kids in a negative way. It will also mean another highly pregnant Anna dealing with the stress of court.  

I wonder if the courts will have a live feed if and when this goes to trial? Was the suit filed in Los Angeles? Meaning Josh will have to travel to LA to answer the charges? Hmmmm, may have to do some sleuthing.

8 hours ago, imokit said:

Anyone seen this?

If the focus of this case is whether Josh used the other man's photo on Ashley Madison, would whether Josh did or did not have physical contact (aka affairs) with other women, be relevant to the case?

On 4/23/2017 at 5:09 PM, singsingsing said:

I think I've said this before, but we don't really know that Anna realistically could have gotten any kind of meaningful help from her own family members. Yes, her one brother did (publicly and angrily) declare that he would help her, but we have no idea how serious he was. Frankly he doesn't seem like the most stable personality. For all we know, he was blowing hot air, or going into that situation would've been even worse than staying with Josh/the Duggars. Her sister Susanna was probably in no position to help her, and I believe her other sister Rebekah was going through a divorce at the time. I don't really follow Esther and her husband, but they seem even crazier than the Duggars, and I seriously doubt Priscilla and David would've been down with helping her leave Josh.

Also, Anna is an adult woman. Sometimes adults, even non-religious adults, choose to stay with unfaithful spouses and try to make their marriages work. I'm sure that category includes many members of FJ. We're not privy to all the details of Josh and Anna's marriage or general situation. She may actually have chosen the least shitty of all the shitty options available to her.

Esther is currently in "Sub-Saharan Africa" with her husband, the original World's Most Inept Missionary.  Even were she not on another continent, John-boy's mission is rapidly imploding, causing even John to feel like a failure (a notable feature considering he was still on his high horse while his family lived in a pop-up camper).  There have been RUMORS (and nothing more) that they may soon be forced to leave Zambia and return to the states, possibly very rapidly.  

Even at her worst, Anna was streets ahead of Esther. While what Josh did is horrible, he never put Anna or the kids in real physical danger...and I'm not sure I can say the same for John.

David Waller is an absolute CATCH by Keller standards.  That's not a family that excels in healthy marriages.  

The Kellers have got 3 daughters married to total duds. I would hate to be their daughter. Their lifestyle sucks, their arranged marriages suck.

I would still totally pick Josh over TFDW (who makes my skin crawl) or, God forbid, John Schrader. Was Rebekah married to the guy who complained online about TLC taking over Josh and Anna's wedding?

1 hour ago, QuiverFullofBooks said:

I would still totally pick Josh over TFDW (who makes my skin crawl) or, God forbid, John Schrader. Was Rebekah married to the guy who complained online about TLC taking over Josh and Anna's wedding?

Yeah, but they are divorced now IIRC. Unfortunately I can neither find Rebekah's nor Susannah's facebook profile anymore.

"Beauty comes from ashes" ??? That quote really squicks me out. Poor kid. I wonder if the other M kids will have to be subservient to 

"Phoenix baby"

38 minutes ago, Exposedknees said:

"Beauty comes from ashes" ??? That quote really squicks me out. Poor kid. I wonder if the other M kids will have to be subservient to 

"Phoenix baby"

Well Mac and Meredith will be, he's a MALE after all. 

As for the Keller's they are a prime example of what happens to many people in these fundy cults where you have no gainful employment and too many mouths to feed. They are dirt poor, uneducated, and they don't seem to be the overtly ambitious fundy attention seeking type. The only thing Anna and Priss have going for them is they are pretty, and well versed in the submissive woman roll. 

Okay who would you rather be: Priscilla, Esther, or Anna? I'd choose Priscilla for sure. I think I'd still rather be Anna than Esther. 

8 minutes ago, Pukingpearl said:

Okay who would you rather be: Priscilla, Esther, or Anna? I'd choose Priscilla for sure. I think I'd still rather be Anna than Esther. 

Priscilla for sure, TFDW may be more concerned with himself but he definitely does care a little about Priscilla. 

Definitely Priss, because FUN WITH THE #FAMILY.

And pretty much anything beats raising five children with a child molester.

1 hour ago, nickelodeon said:

And pretty much anything beats raising five children with a child molester.

I would choose Priscilla if only for the fact that she's in her early 30s and just had her 3rd baby, while Anna is in her late 20s and is about to have her 5th. At this rate, Anna could very easily make it to double-digits, especially if she is fertile into her early 40s. Priscilla seems more like to end up with 6-8 kids (funny how that seems reasonable in this context).

Pris for the win (if I can't be Suzy or Rebekah - we don't know anything about Rebekah's husband but she's no longer married to him, so it wasn't a lifelong commitment).

Out of Anna or Esther - I'd take Josh everytime.  Anna is physically safe has access to family, childcare and a semi comfortable lifestyle.  Esther's alone in another country with a bunch of littles, limited medical care and a narcissist for a husband.

I'm sorry, but Priscilla is, um... intellectually challenged. I'd rather be Anna, who appears to have a few brain cells, even though she often seems to wish she didn't. 

Oddly enough, that's why I'd choose to be Priscilla. She seems, in her.. challenged state... to be oblivious of the tribulations in her cult and family. She seems the most content. So if I'd have to be there, I'd be her. Anna WANTS to be content but can't quite make it.. so Priscilla for the win.

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived