IGNORED

Where In The World Is Doug Philips (Who Is A Tool)?? (Part 4)

Destiny

59 minutes ago, Quinquagenarian said:

That is Brad. He is a little younger than Doug. Sam is the much younger one. 

Thank you. I stand corrected.

• Replies 608
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Found some pics of Sam on sister Jennifer Phillips' public Facebook page:

Screen Shot 2017-05-10 at 7.31.45 PM.png

Screen Shot 2017-05-10 at 7.32.06 PM.png

Thank you for the photos of Sam, Marian. And of Brad Dom Wack. I'm sorry I may have been confusing. I do not think the photo at the diner is of Brad. I simply meant Brad is the closer-in-age brother to DPIART. He is more like 48-50 versus Sam's 31. I still doubt Sam went to that grad unless he accompanied his mother. Those pics are from his own wedding I think. Not sure where he is or what he is up to. But other than sharing mutual admiration for his father with DPIART there has never been much of an apparent tie between those two. This again makes the DPIART family "cherry picking their favorite relatives" point someone well put earlier. 

2 hours ago, Quinquagenarian said:

Thank you for the photos of Sam, Marian. And of Brad Dom Wack. I'm sorry I may have been confusing. I do not think the photo at the diner is of Brad. I simply meant Brad is the closer-in-age brother to DPIART.

Oh, I'm sorry! I totally misunderstood you. 

I'm posting this link here instead of the Handmaid's Tale because the 5th paragraph so reminded me of what Beall told Jen Epstein, as recalled by a FJ-ite upthread: "Oh, we don't really DO those things [that we tell everybody else to do]."

Damn the patriarchy!

Another pic this morning, courtesy of Beall's "E.B.P" Instagram page, with the following caption:

It was such a memorable week. Celebrating graduation, engagement, all being together (missing @thejusticephillips and husband not pictured) and doing life together. We have all gone our separate ways again. Tonight we are sleeping under 5 different roofs. Makes me so grateful for the last 7 days. #alwaysamom #turningfifty #overforty#growingoldtogether #eightkids#travelswithboo

Screen Shot 2017-05-11 at 7.47.15 AM.png

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Continued here:

Archived