IGNORED

Pecans in the Big Blue House - Priss & TFDW Part 5

choralcrusader8613

Philip is looking to Davia for clues on how to act, a very good sign! Poor Davia looks pained! 

• Replies 606
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Carm_88,  I love how Paul (?) looks like he was eating a peanut butter and jelly sandwich just before the picture was snapped.

(Did I get the name of their firstborn right? We don't talk about him as much as we do Davia and Phillip.)

8 hours ago, PennySycamore said:

@Carm_88,  I love how Paul (?) looks like he was eating a peanut butter and jelly sandwich just before the picture was snapped.

(Did I get the name of their firstborn right? We don't talk about him as much as we do Davia and Phillip.)

I forgot his first name, too. :my_blush: Thanks for the sandwich clarification @PennySycamore; I thought he was channeling the Joker for a minute there. 

On 7/16/2017 at 0:28 PM, Carm_88 said:

Philip is looking to Davia for clues on how to act, a very good sign! Poor Davia looks pained! 

I'm going out on a limb here:  Davia seems to always squint.   I  wonder if it's the sun or she has a vision issue?

9 hours ago, PennySycamore said:

I couldn't figure out what was on Paul's face. Great observation skills and yes it is Paul! :) 

@Carm_88, my observation skills come from being a mom of four and Grams of six. I've seen toddlers with peanut butter and jelly on small faces lots of times.

On 7/9/2017 at 10:04 AM, Carm_88 said:

Philip doesn't look thrilled to be anywhere. 

I'm just getting caught up and had to laugh at David's typo here (first word).  FAMILY!!1!

14 hours ago, gustava said:

I'm going out on a limb here:  Davia seems to always squint.   I  wonder if it's the sun or she has a vision issue?

I've known children around her age that smile that way when told to smile; with their face all scrunched up. We called it their "CHEESE!" face. Do we ever see Davia smiling naturally?

I think that Davia has Priscilla's way of squinting sometimes when she smiles:

DavidlovesPriscilla000043.jpg

8 hours ago, WhatWouldJohnCrichtonDo? said:

I've known children around her age that smile that way when told to smile; with their face all scrunched up. We called it their "CHEESE!" face. Do we ever see Davia smiling naturally?

the same squishy face thing applied to my niece when she was a wee lass; we used to call it "pretty eyes"... and yes, she's (my niece, that is) growing up to be quite a ham ;) 

ca8103686fd99952890d049097794553.png

I was scrolling through tagged pictures of the Pecans on Instagram; has Davis ever been happy? [emoji23]

Davia is a wise old soul. She has definately been here on earth before. She is wondering what the hell happened this time around and why did the Stalk  drop her off with this pair???????????!!! I also think that she recognises Phillip from her last sojourn here on earth. Paul appears a stranger to her though. 

10 minutes ago, Gobsmacked said:

I've just realised that I cannot spell today. Stalk indeed!! It's Stork!!!! Silly phone.

I wondered if there was a myth somewhere about babies coming from a stalk. I'm glad you cleared that up!

12 hours ago, Gobsmacked said:

I've just realised that I cannot spell today. Stalk indeed!! It's Stork!!!! Silly phone.

That's alright, autocorrect got me and changed Davia to Davis. :my_confused:

12 hours ago, Gobsmacked said:

And Stalk made 100% perfect sense, too.  ;) 

I could also see Davia changing her name to Davis, or marrying someone with that last name. I think Papa Pecan would like it.

My kiddo has a microdontia due to his form of dwarfism he's got to have his whole upper jaw expanded but we're doing it with expanders. Thankfully his bone age is delayed so we have more time but he's almost 12 and has most of his baby teeth still. 

On 7/21/2017 at 10:32 AM, ljohnson2006 said:

Davia is plotting her escape from her nutcase parents. 

Emphasis on NUT. Pecans for all! 

I like how Davia appears to be flipping the bird in that one picture  (although I know it's the wrong finger). 

Do we know if TFDW looks here?  He can't be pleased that he is know forever for his pecan thievery.  :pb_lol:

2 hours ago, JMO said:

He can't be pleased that he is know forever for his pecan thievery.

He was gleaning in the Biblical sense  :giggle:

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived