IGNORED

Joe and Kendra: Looking Forward to Side Hugs

choralcrusader8613

4 hours ago, Nikedagain? said:

Cat:   "I am queen. You are peasant."

Yeah preatty much she has been very clear with him that she is in charge of everything is happen in the house :pb_lol:

• Replies 530
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So we should give them all a puppy each so that they are too busy to go around spreading their hatefull beliefes?

”37 dogs and counting” would be a great idea if the Duggars actually cared about and for animals. 

Each episode could start with talking heads where they talk about what kind of dog each person should get. Way more interesting then what kind of cheese they are. 

:chi-yes::chi-yes::chi-yes:

Know i just have to understand if he is my new headship or of the cat are still in charge... 

Agree better discuss about witch kind of puppy do you should have than wath kind of cheese someone could be 

3 hours ago, Italiangirl said:

Know i just have to understand if he is my new headship or of the cat are still in charge... 

The cat is always in charge! 

Even if we assume that Joy couldn't say NO, Austin could have. I think they were both all right with it.

In some circles those acts are just not seen as tacky. I think it is strange and shows lack of manners and respect but I know I am a bit conservative/traditional (and a snob sometimes) and my social bubble is highly different from the Duggar's. I'm really sorry for Kendra. I hope this is the engagement she wanted and wasn't disappointed that it wasn't like Jill's or Jessa's (that I didn't like either. Too much circus for my taste- my dreams of romance are very different).

New thread:

• choralcrusader8613 locked this topic

Archived