IGNORED

Joe and Kendra: Looking Forward to Side Hugs

choralcrusader8613

Aw man, I hope someone cached the picture of the power tools hanging on the wall above where babies sat. 

I was spellbound by those two. I remember accusing them of plagiarism, ie. Emily wrote dna's papers; they actually made some sense. Not much, but certainly more than dna could muster. I was friends with dna on FB for a while, and we actually had a couple conversations. 

• Replies 530
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, marmalade said:

Aw man, I hope someone cached the picture of the power tools hanging on the wall above where babies sat. 

I was spellbound by those two. I remember accusing them of plagiarism, ie. Emily wrote dna's papers; they actually made some sense. Not much, but certainly more than dna could muster. I was friends with dna on FB for a while, and we actually had a couple conversations. 

Oh my God what were those conversations even like?

"marmlaid, emmy dont right my paper. i do them. i am smrt."

FWIW, someone did save a few photos, including the power tool one in the main thread, you just can't see them when you go back and read her trainwreck of a blog.

Like, I had no idea wtf she was talking about when she went on about her "pet kefir" Google was failing me, someone had to explain it to me here. :pb_lol: 

I haven't watched it all myself, but I hear David and Priscilla Waller's wedding is prime fundie snarking material! :P 

David and Priscilla's wedding was what originally brought me out of lurkerdom! It will always hold a special place in my heart. :pb_smile:

The Waller's Great Hymen Breach of 2012 is epic snarking material! I'm in the last few days of packing (moving on Friday) but this is yet another incentive for me to get this done early. I'll snark loud and proud! 

This was talked about on Pickles, but here is tidbit of info on Kendra and Joseph's website, the owner Chad Gallagher is the Duggars PR guys they hired after Josh and was set up before announcing the courtship. They are engaged in my mind. 

Spoiler

IMG_0934.thumb.PNG.987897fef61a512357b59574f2a7db99.PNG

20 hours ago, Carm_88 said:

I haven't watched it all myself, but I hear David and Priscilla Waller's wedding is prime fundie snarking material! :P 

Wow...... I got all of 38 seconds in. That's a really small kid on a really big wall..............

I got to 41 seconds, what was with that music?! It was almost like watching something to do with royalty... or an obituary

1 hour ago, LKUK said:

I got to 41 seconds, what was with that music?! It was almost like watching something to do with royalty... or an obituary

It's tradition to play music like that when sacrificing a virgin on the altar of Pecan. 

2 hours ago, VelociRapture said:

It's tradition to play music like that when sacrificing a virgin on the altar of Pecan. 

Rufus demands it. Praise Be!

Pris just looks like she's eating invisible corn on the cob and TFDW is about to slap it out of her mouth. 

When he starts conducting the wedding song the audience is forced to sing....I LOST IT!

I got to 20 minutes. Lots to snark on, but David and Priscilla looked genuinely happy, so I'll leave them alone. Were the bride and groom's mothers wearing identical outfits? Is that a trend I missed?

Did Ma Keller and Ma Waller order their matching outfits from Sears? Enquiring Minds want to know! 

On 5/23/2017 at 9:11 AM, Carm_88 said:

OMFngG.  That is fabulous.  So very fabulous.  The bit around 27:00 where the Fabulous David Waller literally conducts the guests in that hymn is the most hilarious thing I've ever seen.  

What are the bridesmaids carrying under their bouquets?  Why does Priscilla's face scrunch up like that?  It looks like she's struggling to form thoughts and/or having a painful bowel movement. 

Edited to add:  their kiss made me feel very uncomfortable.  He looked like he was trying to suck her face right off her head.  

23 hours ago, Fjrocks said:

This was talked about on Pickles, but here is tidbit of info on Kendra and Joseph's website, the owner Chad Gallagher is the Duggars PR guys they hired after Josh and was set up before announcing the courtship. They are engaged in my mind. 

Reveal hidden contents

IMG_0934.thumb.PNG.987897fef61a512357b59574f2a7db99.PNG

What does that text mean? Where did pickles get it from? I don't understand internets :confused2:

18 minutes ago, picklepizzas said:

What does that text mean? Where did pickles get it from? I don't understand internets :confused2:

It's the information about who has registered a web address. There are various sites where you can find that out. This tells us that the Duggars' PR guy reserved Kendra and Joseph.com. There's speculation that that means they're engaged. Personally, I think it's just to avoid other people registering it during the courtship.

I think that they will soon be engaged, it's been a couple of months or near a couple of months. The Duggars usually do a 3 month courtship. So Joy will get married and soon after that Joseph will be engaged. Then there will either be a lull or someone else will be courting. 

1 hour ago, picklepizzas said:

What does that text mean? Where did pickles get it from? I don't understand internets 

Haha Pickles didn't get that, I did :D though I did see someone talking on Pickles about finding Joy and Joseph's sites and so I can't take all the credit! 

I don't know what it means other then both couples registered websites before announcing courtships or so it appears.

And yes, it could be a precautionary measure, celebrities do it often,  but the trouble is I would bet JB owns the rights ...unless Austin and Kendra negotiated royalties (yeah, right.)

16 minutes ago, Fjrocks said:

And yes, it could be a precautionary measure, celebrities do it often,  but the trouble is I would bet JB owns the rights ...unless Austin and Kendra negotiated royalties (yeah, right.)

Kim Jung Boob doesn't negotiate royalties. He is the supreme dic(tator) of the Kingdom of Duggar. All dollars belong to him. 

Report to the prayer closet post haste. You need to get right with Jesus Kim Jung Boob. 

Damn.

Years of lurking attempting to tame my sass and I made it 4 posts before being sent to the prayer closet. 

I think they're engaged but waiting for Joy's wedding to announce so they can max out interest levels

Another nice little rabbit hole is 5 kids 6 months. A christian couple who couldn't have children so decided to adopt and take in every child they were offered, no matter what. They now have 7 kids and seem to have stopped. They run a petting zoo and homeschool, the whole shebang. 

• choralcrusader8613 locked this topic

Archived