IGNORED

Jinger/Jeremy: Not as Interesting as Jingerbread

choralcrusader8613

3 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

The majority of women will get pregnant after 6monfhs of sex without protection. So it's statistically likely she will be pregnant by May. I just think it would be nice if she had some time enjoying married life without being pregnant. And then was able to space babies more like Jill after that. 

so will Jessa by that thought - because it will be what 40 days after Henry is born and he will be 3 months in May...

so I am sure Jessa will plan her ovulation around Jinger and bam pregnant together 

• Replies 574
  • Created
  • Last Reply
27 minutes ago, louisa05 said:

The first poster said "not visibly pregnant". We don't know that she isn't, but by those photos it is pretty clear that she is not four or five months pregnant. Probably not even three months. So no honeymoon baby--like Jill-- for sure, and probably not pregnant even as quickly as Jessa was. 

Whether she is newly pregnant remains to be seen. 

Jill: Wedding- June 21, 2014. Israel born April 6, 2015. 

Jessa: Wedding, November 1, 2014.  Spurgeon born Nov. 5, 2015

Looks like Jinger may have a larger gap between the wedding and the firstborn. 

Yeah, I was responding to the two previous posters who just said 'not pregnant'. :) She could be 4 months. Some women carry very small. Alyssa Bates. Kate Middleton. You could barely tell they were pregnant until they were in the 3rd trimester, and Jinger's wearing fairly loose-fitting clothing.

I'm not saying I think she's pregnant. I have absolutely no idea. Just that the pictures don't indicate much besides the fact that she's obviously not about to go into labour tomorrow.

I don't even want to say I hope she doesn't get pregnant for a while, because there's nothing wrong with getting married and getting pregnant right away. I hope she has choices. I hope she feels like she has the freedom to plan her family the way she wants. I hope she doesn't feel shamed or scared into being quiverfull. I hope she and Jeremy move away from the Duggar cult and from hardcore right-wing religion in general. I don't have much faith that any of that will manifest in reality, but I still hope.

Also remember that Jill was two weeks late with Israel so he would've been born end of March, pretty much exactly nine months after the wedding, give or take. My feeling is that Jill really wanted to be the first Duggar girl to have a baby, before Jessa at least.

I'm just glad to see Jinger has finally ditched the fried perm/Gothard fetish curls for something more flattering that makes her look like an individual. 

1 hour ago, VelociRapture said:

How old was he when he came here or received his green card? If he was between the ages of 18 and 25 then that's why he got the letter. Immigrant men, regardless of "legal" status, are required to register just like citizens born here. If they don't it could prevent them from attaining citizenship in the future.

https://www.sss.gov/Registration/Immigrants-and-Dual-Nationals

So he was early 20's when he came here on a visa, weeks shy of 26 when he applied for his green card, but 26 when he received it. We weren't bothered to receive it, just wasn't on my mind when we were going through the process! I guess it wouldn't apply if he's past 26 now anyways....which I wouldn't even be thinking about if the orange cheat wasn't our president!

37 minutes ago, Cleopatra7 said:

I'm just glad to see Jinger has finally ditched the fried perm/Gothard fetish curls for something more flattering that makes her look like an individual. 

I'm still hoping she will chop her hair off after her first baby is born like Alyssa did. I think Jing would look so cute with a shirt bob just below her chin. 

40 minutes ago, front hugs > duggs said:

So he was early 20's when he came here on a visa, weeks shy of 26 when he applied for his green card, but 26 when he received it. We weren't bothered to receive it, just wasn't on my mind when we were going through the process! I guess it wouldn't apply if he's past 26 now anyways....which I wouldn't even be thinking about if the orange cheat wasn't our president!

That's probably why then. He was still eligible when he applied.

At the moment he's too old for the draft. As others have pointed out though, Congress apparently can change those requirements if needed. I think another poster said the draft was up to age 40 during World War II. But it's highly unlikely the draft will be used anytime soon - it was so deeply unpopular and divisive during Vietnam and its still incredibly unpopular today. There aren't many politicians who would be willing to approve utilizing the draft other than in the most dire circumstances.

11 minutes ago, VelociRapture said:

But it's highly unlikely the draft will be used anytime soon - it was so deeply unpopular and divisive during Vietnam and its still incredibly unpopular today. There aren't many politicians who would be willing to approve utilizing the draft other than in the most dire circumstances.

From what I read last year it isn't even possible to pull a draft list right now. We spend a few million a year maintaining the system and it can't properly process the data it is supposed to. That's why I voted for the geek squad guy from Best Buy (ok, not really, but I wanted to after my primary candidate didn't make it)

I used to think Jessa dressed the best of all of them but ever since she started having babies there are more and more pictures of her dressing more like Jill does. And i know after you have kids you want to wear more comfortable clothes  (I have 2 littles so trust me I know) but her style changed dramatically.

Ok....I say this with hesitation out of fear of getting jumped on, but am I the only one that thinks Jinger looked better in dresses? Don't get me wrong, glad she is finding the freedom to dress as she pleases, however, she kind of looks like a middle aged woman (and I'm saying that as a middle aged woman). I dunno, her dress ensembles always seemed well put together and accessorized. Maybe it's because she still feels uncomfortable in pants and her style will improve and she feels more confident in them. Or maybe I just don't have fashion sense. :my_blush: Which is super possible (repeat middle aged woman- ha!).

5 minutes ago, Bazinga said:

Ok....I say this with hesitation out of fear of getting jumped on, but am I the only one that thinks Jinger looked better in dresses? Don't get me wrong, glad she is finding the freedom to dress as she pleases, however, she kind of looks like a middle aged woman (and I'm saying that as a middle aged woman). I dunno, her dress ensembles always seemed well put together and accessorized. Maybe it's because she still feels uncomfortable in pants and her style will improve and she feels more confident in them. Or maybe I just don't have fashion sense. :my_blush: Which is super possible (repeat middle aged woman- ha!).

No I agree. I think it's because she doesn't quite know how to match the tops to the jeans and the jeans always look 2 sizes too large on her. She will get the hang of it tho. If someone told me I had to go to skirts only I would look like a hot mess at first too :) 

2 hours ago, Bazinga said:

looking back at the first pics of alyssa when she started wearing pants, everything was very baggy. she soon found her way, and i am sure jinger will too.

Thanks to all of you who are holding Wolf boy in your thoughts. FJers are wonderful.

3 hours ago, SuhrEnity said:

I used to think Jessa dressed the best of all of them but ever since she started having babies there are more and more pictures of her dressing more like Jill does. And i know after you have kids you want to wear more comfortable clothes  (I have 2 littles so trust me I know) but her style changed dramatically.

In this series of pix at Magnolia, Jessa is dressed very similarly to Sierra (who is there without any visible kids) i.e., a t-shirt with wife/mother text on it, and loose skirt.

Betcha they planned this. I think it's possible that, as young women coping with the requirement for endless pregnancies and kids in a secular world, they may support each other a lot.  

I would go stark. raving. mad. in their shoes.  FreeJessa. 

Her "wifey" shirt somewhat made me mad. But then again she has nothing else that defines her life and personality. She could have added "mother" and the picture would have been perfect.

The Wifey shirt was first seen on her wedding day. She probably got it as a shower gift. She also has the Blessed Mama one as well. 

First time poster :)

They're in San Antonio filming at the moment, my friends that work downtown keep running across them, so my facebook feed is rather Duggar related at the moment. While there have been no Rufus spottings here are the highlights:

• They asked a friend of mine what the boats were doing, river cleaning, this was a novel and very fascinating concept for one of the guys.
  • 'The pretty one', my guess Jessa, was being cross and seemed to be having a disagreement with Jinger over their plans and when the same friend was asking Jinger how swamped they were at her church during the Lenten season there was a lot of eye rolling from 'the pretty one'.
  • Newlywed behavior is intact and well, cameras around or not.

Not entirely sure why they are filming, there was some big stuff at Morgan's Wonderland (amusement park designed for special needs in mind) this week and I do know Jeremy was involved with the charity. at least when he played for the Scorpions. I haven't personally seen them, only really stumbled across the show because we lost our tv remote and I recognized Jeremy from having met him a few times. Never would have guessed such a skim milk of a person would be so polarizing until I started reading here, but this is definitely an interesting forum! 

12 hours ago, Bazinga said:

I'm totally with you on this! She always looked so put together in her dress & skirt outfits. Through all the repression her style always peeked through in her outfits over the years. &  I'm partial to wearing dresses myself! 

I feel like maybe she's trying pants that are too loose or just ill fitting? I supppose if I never ever got to wear pants that maybe I would be a little hesitant to jump right into fitted skinny jeans....which would look great on Jinger with a cute boho blousy top or slouchy sweater because she's so tiny & I could just see her rocking that kind of outfit. 

I know we've absolutely worn out the pants topic & I know she's still fundie even though she's wearing pants BUT for years they have talked about about skirts and modesty standards and how it's their choice. That they were never forced to do so, etc. I love it that very quickly after she's out from under Daddy's thumb she's in pants! I think it just goes to show those were Jimboobs rules. They didn't have a choice. 

I'm hopeful that she asked Jeremy if she could wear pants and that maybe he told her she didn't have to ask such a silly question, that she could wear whatever she was comfortable in. 

On a separate note, does anyone else think Jana looks healthier? I feel like I remember pictures of her looking very very thin. (In no way shape or form am I attempting to body shame!) 

9 hours ago, crazysnark said:

No I agree. I think it's because she doesn't quite know how to match the tops to the jeans and the jeans always look 2 sizes too large on her. She will get the hang of it tho. If someone told me I had to go to skirts only I would look like a hot mess at first too :) 

I went to 12 years of private Catholic school with uniforms (skirts or jumpers), I graduated MANY, MANY YEARS AGO and I STILL can't dress myself properly.  :pb_rollseyes:

7 hours ago, marmalade said:

The Wifey shirt was first seen on her wedding day. She probably got it as a shower gift. She also has the Blessed Mama one as well. 

don't forget the touchdown one with hands - i hate that one

again it's Jessa's brand - it's the only thing she has 

we can create our own 

6 hours ago, cascarones said:

First time poster :)

They're in San Antonio filming at the moment, my friends that work downtown keep running across them, so my facebook feed is rather Duggar related at the moment. While there have been no Rufus spottings here are the highlights:

• They asked a friend of mine what the boats were doing, river cleaning, this was a novel and very fascinating concept for one of the guys.
  • 'The pretty one', my guess Jessa, was being cross and seemed to be having a disagreement with Jinger over their plans and when the same friend was asking Jinger how swamped they were at her church during the Lenten season there was a lot of eye rolling from 'the pretty one'.
  • Newlywed behavior is intact and well, cameras around or not.

Not entirely sure why they are filming, there was some big stuff at Morgan's Wonderland (amusement park designed for special needs in mind) this week and I do know Jeremy was involved with the charity. at least when he played for the Scorpions. I haven't personally seen them, only really stumbled across the show because we lost our tv remote and I recognized Jeremy from having met him a few times. Never would have guessed such a skim milk of a person would be so polarizing until I started reading here, but this is definitely an interesting forum! 

Bam - there you go - all go on a girls trip (Plus BEN ) that might be slightly believable opposed to that other grisl trip with Anna which was horrid to watch 

and the Fixer Upper people are so popular and will make Jessa look "More normal" 

and Welcome !

If Jessa makes it to her wedding anniversary without having given birth (or being less than a week away from giving birth), will that be a first for the Duggars daughters + Anna?

3 minutes ago, HereticHick said:

If Jessa makes it to her wedding anniversary without having given birth (or being less than a week away from giving birth), will that be a first for the Duggars daughters + Anna?

I am in the camp she will give birth on her anniversary this year.  That is the dedication she has. 

2 hours ago, snarkysuki1724 said:

I went to 12 years of private Catholic school with uniforms (skirts or jumpers), I graduated MANY, MANY YEARS AGO and I STILL can't dress myself properly.  :pb_rollseyes:

After that, I spent three years in uniform in my nursing school, and all those years in uniforms or scrubs at work! I can't put an outfit gotether to save my life!

30 minutes ago, HereticHick said:

You mean Jinger right? I just googled, because I'm at work and should be working, Josh and Anna got married  Sept 26, 2008 and Mac was born Oct 6 2009 so a week after their 1st anniversary.  So yeah if she isn't with in days of giving birth on her anniversary she will be the 1st. 

• Destiny locked this topic

Archived