IGNORED

State Houses Thread

47of74

Since we have a dedicated thread for news about the various State Senates, I thought I'd get one going about the various State Houses of Representatives

I'll start with someone from Iowa who's gone to the Steve King school of political discourse;

kcrg.com/content/news/Iowa-GOP-legislator-taking-heat-for-comments-about-gay-men-417135443.html

A central Iowa lawmaker is taking heat for comments about gay men.

Rep. Ralph Watts (R-Adel) in a video at a forum in February referred to Bryce Smith. the Democrat Watts defeated in November, as "red rider."

Gay rights group One Iowa said that "red rider" is a slur used to describe a gay man.

Rep Watts, Fornicate you.

• Upvote 5

8 hours ago, 47of74 said:

Since we have a dedicated thread for news about the various State Senates, I thought I'd get one going about the various State Houses of Representatives

I'll start with someone from Iowa who's gone to the Steve King school of political discourse;

kcrg.com/content/news/Iowa-GOP-legislator-taking-heat-for-comments-about-gay-men-417135443.html

Rep Watts, Fornicate you.

How long before he's caught trying to proposition some random guy in a public men's room?  The most vocal ones are always the ones fighting their own urges.

• Upvote 5

• 2 weeks later...

Great blowback for MN rep on his treatment of a colleague who called out a bunch of his white, male colleagues for leaving the house floor to go play cards whenever female colleagues get up to speak.

http://www.dailykos.com/stories/2017/4/5/1650406/-Fed-up-MN-lawmaker-calls-out-colleagues-I-hate-to-break-up-the-100-percent-white-male-card-game#read-more

Check out the comments in the article and then the comments on the a**holes Facebook page!

• Upvote 7

What an asshole.

http://www.rawstory.com/2017/03/man-who-pled-guilty-to-obama-death-threats-runs-for-virginia-seat-and-wants-to-ban-women-voters/?comments=disqus

A Virginia man is running for House of Delegates after spending 16 months in jail for threatening to kill then-President Barack Obama in 2009.

Nathan Daniel Larson told WUSA that he is running for Virginia’s 31st House District. Election officials confirmed that Larson had collected the required number of signatures to appear on the ballot.

In 2009, Larson sent Secret Service an email saying he wanted to kill President Obama. As a result of being convicted of a felony, Larson lost his voting rights, which Virginia lists as a requirement for running for office. But his rights were restored by Gov. Terry McAuliffe (D) after he was released from prison.

Larson, however, believes that women should not have the right to vote, and he is running on a platform of suppressing the rights of women. He also believes that fathers should be able to marry their daughters.

Well, actually let me revise that. He's not an asshole. He's a sociopath. . . and an asshole. 

• Upvote 7

1 minute ago, RoseWilder said:

What an asshole.

http://www.rawstory.com/2017/03/man-who-pled-guilty-to-obama-death-threats-runs-for-virginia-seat-and-wants-to-ban-women-voters/?comments=disqus

Well, actually let me revise that. He's not an asshole. He's a sociopath. . . and an asshole. 

Fits right in with the GOP then!

• Upvote 7

12 hours ago, RoseWilder said:

What an asshole.

And a moron since there are medical reasons involving offspring for the ban on a father marrying his daughter (although I think Trump would be on board with that one).

I think he's just a shit stirrer.  He gets his jollies from riling everyone up.  Same as people like Ann Coulter and Rush Limbaugh only more extreme.

• Upvote 3

I caaaaaaaaant though. Nebraska doesn't have both chambers, just one! Unicameral. Weird shit.

The Texas masturbation bill is now in the hands, so to speak, of the Texas House's State Affairs Committee.

chron.com/news/houston-texas/texas/article/Texas-masturbation-bill-is-now-in-the-hands-of-11052043.php

In March, Texas State Rep. Jessica Farrar, D-Houston, filed a bill that would penalize men for "unregulated masturbatory emissions" and the bill has now made its way into the hands of the Texas State Affairs Committee on Tuesday.

The committee is typically the panel that hears abortion-related legislation and it will now address Farrar's House Bill 4620, which is named the "Men's Right to Know Act."

* A man will be fined $100 for "unregulated masturbatory emissions." The fines will benefit children in the care of the Department of Family and Protective Services.

* A man must receive a rectal exam and an MRI of his rectum before receiving treatments.

I wish at the least the parts about having a wand shoved up one's ass in order to get a boner pill prescription could go forward, but know what hypocritical pieces of shit Texas Republicans are this won't go anywhere.

• Upvote 7

Minnesota Republicans had their fee fees hurt when Rep. Susan Allen called them out on their bullshit;

thinkprogress.org/melissa-hortman-house-republicans-women-of-color-d737dd85379a

On April 4, America’s first Somali legislator —Rep. Ilhan Omar (D) — made a speech on the House floor about the connection between today’s Black Lives Matter activists and civil rights icons like Martin Luther King Jr. She was speaking out in opposition to a Republican bill that would increase penalties for protesters if they block highways — a tactic that has been used in Minnesota in response to the deaths of Jamar Clark and Philando Castile at the hands of cops.

But many Republicans weren’t around to hear what Omar and other Minnesota legislators of color like Rep. Susan Allen (D) had to say. Instead of being on the floor, they were relaxing in a separate room.

House Minority Leader Melissa Hortman (D) wasn’t happy about it. So she made a “call of the House” to get members back to the floor.

“I hate to break up the 100 percent white male card game in the retiring room, but I think this is an important debate,” Hortman said.

Too fucking bad Republicans.

• Upvote 5

NC is being terrible again. 

North Carolina lawmakers have introduced legislation that seeks to invalidate same-sex marriages in the Tar Heel state.

"Marriages, whether created by common law, contracted, or performed outside of North Carolina, between individuals of the same gender are not valid in North Carolina," House Bill 780 states.

The Republican-sponsored bill, titled the Uphold Historical Marriage Act, asserts the U.S. Supreme Court "overstepped its constitutional bounds" when it struck down North Carolina's constitutional ban on same-sex marriag

http://www.nbcnews.com/feature/nbc-out/north-carolina-lawmakers-introduce-bill-ban-same-sex-marriage-n745606

One of the lawmakers who introduced the bill said this:

A commenter reminded Pittman that the Supreme Court ruling settled the law on gay marriage and that the lawmaker should “get over it.”

Pittman’s response: “And if Hitler had won, should the world just get over it? Lincoln was the same sort (of) tyrant, and personally responsible for the deaths of over 800,000 Americans in a war that was unnecessary and unconstitutional.”

http://www.newsobserver.com/news/politics-government/state-politics/article144216324.html

Edited by formergothardite
  • Upvote 3

• 2 weeks later...

Now isn't that special....

occupydemocrats.com/2017/04/25/republican-congressman-just-got-outed-founder-popular-pro-rape-group/

The Daily Beast‘s Bonnie Bacarisse has discovered that the “Red Pill” “men’s rights” misogyny group that festers in the darkest crannies of online forums Reddit and 4chan was founded by Republican Rep. Robert Fisher (R-NH).

Her investigation into Fisher’s online aliases has produced evidence of appalling misogyny, rape apology, and pedophilia apology.

Writing under the username FredFredrickson, Fisher – whose father was a preacher – wrote “I’m going to say it—Rape isn’t an absolute bad, because the rapist I think probably likes it a lot. I think he’d say it’s quite good, really.”

When asked whether it was creepy for a 40-year-old man to ogle the breasts of a fifteen-year-old girl, he replied “In my opinion, no. It’s evolutionarily advantageous and perfectly natural.”

• Upvote 5

1 hour ago, 47of74 said:

The Daily Beast‘s Bonnie Bacarisse has discovered that the “Red Pill” “men’s rights” misogyny group that festers in the darkest crannies of online forums Reddit and 4chan was founded by Republican Rep. Robert Fisher (R-NH).

I read some more reports on this, to see how he would spin this, and he admits that because of a bad breakup years ago, he may have made some injudicious comments about women.  So...because of a failed relationship with one woman, he decided to make trouble for all women.  I hope all women make trouble for him and kick his misogynist butt out of the House.

It will be interesting to see if more information is brought to light and if he stays in the legislature.  Who are these people, sheesh.

• Upvote 6

And for once here's a lawmaker doing some good.

thehill.com/blogs/in-the-know/in-the-know/330753-lawmaker-goes-after-internet-troll-by-calling-his-grandmother

A Pennsylvania state lawmaker on Wednesday hit back at an internet troll who called him the n-word and a "fa----" by calling his grandmother and telling her what her grandson had done.

Sims told The Huffington Post that he saw the comment and clicked on the user's page where he had listed his grandmother's phone number multiple times.

The Facebook user's grandmother picked up the phone.

”I explained to her exactly who I was and what he had done,” Sims said. “Like any grandma she was very embarrassed at having this kind of convo and very ashamed at the actions of her grandson. The conversation ended with me telling her that I wanted to hear from him.”

Yeah David is grade A dumb fuck.  He must be a Lord Dampnuts supporter.  I wouldn't even put my own telephone number on Facebook and I sure as fuck wouldn't have put my grandparents numbers on there.

I hope David's family has a sit down with "David" and tells him what a dumb fuckstick he is. 

• Upvote 7

Sigh.  Now Republicans are showing again that they cannot stand people speaking up. 

https://www.usnews.com/news/best-states/wisconsin/articles/2017-04-27/gop-bill-would-discipline-hecklers-at-uw-speeches

Under the bill, the regents would have to adopt a freedom-of-expression policy that states UW schools shouldn't shield people from speech and the institutions should remain neutral on public policy issues. The policy also would include a range of punishments for people who engage in violent, indecent, boisterous, unreasonably loud or other disorderly conduct that interferes with others' free expression.

The measure, authored by Rep. Jesse Kremer and Assembly Speaker Robin Vos, comes after UW-Madison students heckled and traded obscene gestures with former Brietbart editor Ben Shapiro during an appearance on campus in November.

• Upvote 3

6 minutes ago, 47of74 said:

Sigh.  Now Republicans are showing again that they cannot stand people speaking up. 

https://www.usnews.com/news/best-states/wisconsin/articles/2017-04-27/gop-bill-would-discipline-hecklers-at-uw-speeches

They are only for free speech when said speaker says things that are approved by God. Or the Republican Party, which to them is pretty much the same thing.

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, GreyhoundFan said:

They are only for free speech when said speaker says things that are approved by God. Or the Republican Party, which to them is pretty much the same thing.

With fuckheads like Vos they're all about violent hecklers when it's aimed at liberal speakers, but if it's a conservative speaker than the slightest disagreement is liberals being violent towards them.

Edited by 47of74
  • Upvote 3

Arizona lawmaker: Let’s end compulsory schooling and stop forcing education ‘down everybody’s throat’

Put this in the you-can’t-make-this-stuff-up category: A legislator in Arizona has said that there should be no compulsory education, and he wants to repeal a state law that mandates that young people attend school.

He is Paul Mosley, an extremely conservative freshman Republican member of the Arizona House of Representatives from Lake Havasu City, which is in Mohave County. When it comes to education, his campaign website says this:

A good quality education is essential in preparing the next generation. I believe that parents understand the needs of their children better than bureaucrats and I am a proponent of education choice. Competition in education is good and I support district schools, charter schools, private schools, home schooling and tuition tax credits.

But he has another idea about education, too, and, he says, it is a top priority. In an interview with the Arizona Capitol Times, he said wants the state to pass a law that eliminates compulsory education. He was quoted as saying:

“Education used to be a privilege. People used to believe getting an education was something you had to be privileged to get, that you had to work hard to get. Now we basically force it down everybody’s throats.”

And he said this:

“The number one thing I would like to repeal is the law on compulsory education … I believe education is still a privilege, and the kids who don’t want to be there are a larger distraction to the kids who do want to be there.

“We’re telling kids they have to go to school, and we put fences around the schools to protect them now, and we give them a meal or two and sometimes send a backpack of food home with them. So now schools are not only tasked with educating our children, but also feeding our children. What happened to the personal responsibility of a parent to feed and educate their kids?”

Every U.S. state requires some schooling for kids. Most states require districts to provide 180 days of student instruction, and most specify the minimum amount of time that constitutes an instructional day, according to the Education Commission of the States. The number of hours in instructional days vary significantly by state; in Delaware, for example, the state requires only 3.5 hours daily, with a district option to increase it, while other states mandate 6.5-hour or seven-hour instructional days. Wisconsin and Ohio in recent years moved to using the hour as a unit of measure rather than days.

ompulsory education has a long history in this country, actually predating it. The first compulsory-education law was enacted in the Massachusetts Bay Colony in 1642, though it really wasn’t about kids going to school the way they do now. It called for parents to teach their children how to read and write and understand the colony’s laws, though if parents didn’t, the government could send a child elsewhere. Similar statutes were adopted in other colonies, and schools began to open — though most were exclusively for white boys.

In 1852, Massachusetts became the first state to require every town to build a grammar school — called common schools — and require parents to send their children there, with the penalty of a fine for failing to do so. Other states followed suit; Mississippi, in 1918, was the last.

There are exceptions to compulsory education. Courts have granted some; for example, the 1972 Supreme Court decision in Wisconsin v. Yoder gave Amish parents the right to keep their children home after eighth grade. Exemptions have also been given by courts for, among other things, students who can prove that they are in danger by attending school or are mentally disabled. According to FindLaw.com, all states have laws for exceptions for religious and other reasons. Virginia is unique among states in allowing parents to not only withdraw their children from schooling completely for religious reasons but also not require them to provide any education.

Education has long been seen not only as a personal ticket to a better life in this country but also as essential for the health of the democratic enterprise. Whether Mosley’s idea will get any traction in Arizona is not clear, but we live in an era in which we have seen unprecedented challenges to the traditional model of education. Mosley is going further, however, saying that no governmental body should require kids to go to school.

Early this year, Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker included a provision in his draft budget that called for the state to stop requiring a minimum number of hours for students to be in class. It was dropped by fellow Republicans, along with other education provisions, but not because there was great opposition to it.

Education Secretary Betsy DeVos has not publicly opposed compulsory-education laws, but she has called America’s tuition-free public education system — the country’s most important civic institution — a “dead end” and has supported using public money for students to attend private and religious schools.

Laurie Roberts, a columnist for the Arizona Republic, is not buying Mosley’s argument. She wrote in this piece:

Oh the horror, of trying to create an educated citizenry. Of forcing kids to actually learn something, in the hope that they grow up and become able to earn a living, contribute to society and maybe even pay a few taxes …

Much better, I suppose, to let them stay home, ignorant and hungry and so not our problem.

Until someday, when they are …

Meanwhile, in the Nordic countries, consideration is being given to requiring not only young people to go to school but also working adults, according to a 2016 report titled “Working Life in the Nordic Region.” Why? So that they can stay current with technology and other changes in the workplace. That may not have occurred to Mosley.

Is this code for "as republicans we don't need these youth to get education because that will make them more open-minded and therefore not like us".

• Upvote 7

12 hours ago, candygirl200413 said:

Arizona lawmaker: Let’s end compulsory schooling and stop forcing education ‘down everybody’s throat’

Is this code for "as republicans we don't need these youth to get education because that will make them more open-minded and therefore not like us".

His plan will also create a group of poorly educated people who can more easily be exploited for financial gain.

Follow the money. :pb_sad:

• Upvote 7

3 hours ago, Cartmann99 said:

His plan will also create a group of poorly educated people who can more easily be exploited for financial gain.

Follow the money. :pb_sad:

Remember too, Arizona has a large number of Hispanics. I used to live there as an adult and got really tired of hearing the complaints about, "educating all of the illegals", no matter how long their families had been in the U.S. To those who were complaining, anyone with Hispanic heritage was labeled illegal, even if their family was here before Arizona became a state. This really feels like trying to rid the schools of Hispanics to me. 

Please note, my observations were based on letters to the editor and general chatter in the community. Even though we were in the bottom 5 states for school funding, every time the schools talked about a bond issue, a statewide proposition, or an override (allowing the schools to  raise taxes in their district), the chatter was overwhelmingly, "If we get rid of the illegals, we'd have enough money." (Remember, they couldn't tell by looking who was illegal and who wasn't- they assumed all Hispanics were illegal, especially if they spoke Spanish.) It was absolutely disgusting, and played into my decision to leave Arizona.

Edited by Audrey2
  • Upvote 5

5 hours ago, Audrey2 said:

Remember too, Arizona has a large number of Hispanics. I used to live there as an adult and got really tired of hearing the complaints about, "educating all of the illegals", no matter how long their families had been in the U.S. To those who were complaining, anyone with Hispanic heritage was labeled illegal, even if their family was here before Arizona became a state. This really feels like trying to rid the schools of Hispanics to me. 

Please note, my observations were based on letters to the editor and general chatter in the community. Even though we were in the bottom 5 states for school funding, every time the schools talked about a bond issue, a statewide proposition, or an override (allowing the schools to  raise taxes in their district), the chatter was overwhelmingly, "If we get rid of the illegals, we'd have enough money." (Remember, they couldn't tell by looking who was illegal and who wasn't- they assumed all Hispanics were illegal, especially if they spoke Spanish.) It was absolutely disgusting, and played into my decision to leave Arizona.

I think it's a twofer. Pushing the scary brown people out of the public schools makes the bigots happy, and if Trump is successful in getting rid of a good chunk of the undocumented immigrants, a new group of people desperate enough to work for peanuts will be needed to fill those jobs. 

Sadly, I am well acquainted with the sort of "chatter" you speak of. :pb_sad: 

• Upvote 4

Mr Mosley clearly hasn't ever heard of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights. Specifically Article 26.1

Everyone has the right to education. Education shall be free, at least in the elementary and fundamental stages. Elementary education shall be compulsary. Technical and professional education shall be made generally available and higher education shall be equally accessible to all on the basis of merit.

• Upvote 3

21 hours ago, Cartmann99 said:

I think it's a twofer. Pushing the scary brown people out of the public schools makes the bigots happy, and if Trump is successful in getting rid of a good chunk of the undocumented immigrants, a new group of people desperate enough to work for peanuts will be needed to fill those jobs. 

Sadly, I am well acquainted with the sort of "chatter" you speak of. :pb_sad: 

But it doesn't really push scary brown people out of school.  The bill doesn't give the state the right to deny elementary and secondary education, it just doesn't make it a requirement that students have to attend (basically it gets rid of truancy laws).  Don't get me wrong, it's a stupid bill and I think this guy is an idiot, but he's not kicking out people who want to be there (or whose parents insist they be there).  This bill seems to be aimed more at fundies who don't want to educate their daughters than denying minorities an education.

Edited to add: It's still a dangerous bill as it would allow parents to hide abuse.  But then, so does homeschooling.

Edited by Childless

Someone else who didn't learn a goddamn thing from Todd Legitimate Rape Akin getting his ass handed to him back in 14;

theslot.jezebel.com/surprise-missouri-republican-who-called-pregnancy-a-si-1775208313

It’s a pleasure today for us to welcome a rarity to Big Time Small-Time Dicks: a woman legislator, who said something every bit as fucked as the men we usually feature in this space come up with. Three cheers for equality and for Tila Hubrecht, a Missouri state representative who suggested that pregnancy could be a God-given “silver lining” of a rape. Days later, she isn’t apologizing for her comments. Of course not. Why would she? Why would any of us ever re-think the godawful things we say?

Hubrecht, a Republican from Dexter, made the comment earlier this week during a debate over a hideous “personhood” amendment that passed the Missouri House yesterday. The amendment, like all personhood amendments, would give fetuses residing inside people in Missouri full legal rights. The state constitution already says it protects “the right to life”; this measure will ask voters to approve the addition of another clause, one protecting “unborn human children at every stage of biological development.” The bill contains no exception for rape or incest.

These debates are always a time for anti-abortion politicians to say the most ridiculous things they can think up about what abortion is like. Rep. Mike Moon went for an old standby, likening it to the Holocaust: “The silence of those who want to protect the unborn is similar to the silence of Germans who stood by and allowed Jewish people to be slaughtered by the Nazis.”

And Hubrecht defended banning abortion in even instances of rape. “Sometimes bad things happen,” she said. “But sometimes God can give us a silver lining through the birth of a child.”

What the fuck is in the water down there?

• Upvote 6

1 hour ago, faraway said:

I'm quoting this from the EU politics thread, because although the article above is kinda funny, the article directly below it about Robert Fisher (R-NH) made me very, very ragey indeed :angry-fire:

Warning. The article is very lengthy and intensely rage-inducing. 

Red Pill Boss: All Feminists Want to Be Raped

After a recent Daily Beast investigation unmasked New Hampshire State Representative Robert Fisher as the secret creator of the Reddit community known as The Red Pill—one of the internet’s most misogynistic spaces—the two-term Republican resisted calls for his resignation.

As previously reported, throughout 2012, in comments left primarily under the username Pk_atheist in the Red Pill forum he created, Fisher, now 31, described women as having “sub-par intelligence,” suggested that women’s bodies are the only thing that makes their “lackluster” personalities “worth it,” and commonly expressed paranoia about what he perceived as a growing plague of “false rape accusations” supposedly used as a weapon by feminists.

While Fisher did not deny having created The Red Pill, he called his past comments “injudicious,” and suggested he no longer holds the views he once espoused online. Fisher told a local media outlet that he is not currently the moderator of any Reddit forums.

Yet further investigation by The Daily Beast suggests that Fisher may still be very much be an active contributor and chief moderator of The Red Pill, where an alias that appears to belong to him—under the username redpillschool—regularly champions misogynistic views. Fisher’s apparent link to redpillschool has not been previously reported. [...]

This suggests that Fisher fabricated a passing of the torch—and indicates that, as redpillschool, he has maintained control of the forum for the last four years, growing its followership to over 200,000 users and dedicating over 80 hours per week to the forum’s upkeep.[...]

Representative Fisher was first contacted for a comment on the Daily Beast’s investigation into The Red Pill on January 2, 2017. At the time, he also denied having any connection to The Red Pill. Meanwhile, archives of redpillschool’s comments seem to suggest Fisher may have quickly moved to cover his tracks.[...]

In another interview in March 2013, recorded on BBC Newshour, redpillschool discussed so-called “dongelgate,” which saw a male tech conference attendee fired after a female attendee tweeted his image, and called him out for making sexual jokes in a public space. She was later fired as well.

The event spurred a widespread discussion of sexism in tech culture. In the Manosphere, it sparked outrage. Using the moniker Morpheus Manfred, redpillschool represented the forum’s position on the issue, defending an effort to raise money for the fired man. This fund, started by redpillschool, was called the Feminists Victims Fund. A historical SOA record of this website reveals it, too, was registered using Fisher’s personal email address.[...]

Online, redpillschool’s comments were less reserved. “This is a fund to help men who have been abused by feminists,” he wrote. “Unfortunately in today's climate, being a man has become a financial liability. Say the wrong thing in the wrong place and you can find your entire life ruined. Destroyed. Feminists have fought for equality, but now they're out for our rights,” he wrote.[...]

In December 2016, redpillschool conducted an exhaustive three-part “thought experiment” called “All Women Lie About Rape.” He claimed the title was facetious, and pointed out that rape was a real crime, explaining the purpose of the series was to propose whether rape statistics propagated in the media matched observed reality. “Every woman I know has a rape or attempted rape story… But on the other side I don’t know a single man who is interested in raping women,” he wrote.

While he knew of no men harboring the desire to rape someone, redpillschool often pointed out that feminists, on the other hand, are obsessed with the concept. “Feminists are obsessed with rape because we live in a rape fantasy culture, where feminists wish they were hot enough to be rape-able,” he wrote in April 2014. “

“Every woman wants to be attractive enough to be raped. It's like the pinnacle of male desire, when he can't stop no matter what.”

And marital rape—a crime in all 50 states—shouldn’t exist as a concept in his view. “If a woman does not wish to submit to her husband she should not marry him. The contract of marriage is the verbal and written consent for sex," he wrote in 2013.

For redpillschool, suspicion of women’s sexaul assault claims is a political ideology as well. After a 2005 recording of Donald Trump showed the Republican candidate bragging about sexually assaulting women—“just start kissing [women]...I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything. Grab them by the pussy. You can do anything.”—several women came forward, joining a group of other accusers, to allege Trump had assaulted them in the past. On The Red Pill, redpillschool wrote a lengthy post entitled, “‘Sexual Assault’ is why I’m Endorsing Donald Trump for President of the United States.” If redpillschool is indeed Robert Fisher, as the email trail indicates it is, this would have coincided with his run for a second term.

Meanwhile, redpillschool believes some of his sexual encounters could qualify as rape under broadly defined, weaponized consent. In 2013 he wrote on the AskMen forum, “I have had A LOT of sex in my life. I think by feminist-definition some of it was rape. You know what the crazy thing is? It was totally consensual sex that the chicks were into and came back for more. But yeah, we live in a culture of Schrodinger's Rapist, where the only difference between a rapist and a non-rapist is what the girl decides the next day (or week). It's impossible not to be a rapist if you plan on having relations with women.”

On Reddit, redpillschool repeatedly argues that TRP isn’t “pro-rape.” At the same time, the community’s heightened paranoia about so-called false rape accusations appears to lie in the unfounded fear that rape convictions are easy to secure. Online, redpillschool claims that false rape accusations are “legal and encouraged,” saying that “as long as we live in a world where a woman can easily put a man behind bars on a lie, men need to be skeptical and careful with every single one of them [women]." [...]

"I'm saying that women, by function of who they are, cannot have the same perspective or experience as men, and therefore cannot be expected to have the same maturity level. Even if a woman is well behaved and well mannered, her thought process still comes from a limited and childish perspective,” he wrote in May 2016.[...]

As evidence that he’d retired his apocalyptic Red Pill beliefs about dating, and broad condemnation of women’s intelligence, Fisher offered that he now has a girlfriend. “Sure, my experience would eventually lead me to discover that all is not lost in the bleak world of dating, as I'm in a very happy relationship today,” he said.

Indeed, redpillschool often discusses his long term relationship (“LTR”). In 2016, in an interview with the Guardian, he made the case that red pill tools helped him “to keep her attracted, and the knowledge to know she was worth a long term relationship with.”

Redpillschool said he wanted to have children, and sees a long-term relationship as a necessary component of achieving that goal. In May 2016, he stated he was currently “vetting” his girlfriend for such a role by choosing to cohabitate. But he complained, though, that since moving in together, he noticed increasing “shit tests”—a pickup artist term for a social device meant to gauge a suitor’s fitness—and had responded through discipline.

“Last week she gave me some attitude while we were spending a day out together, and I immediately changed our plans, drove her home, and went out to the bar alone. She knows my boundaries,” he wrote.

Nevertheless, he concluded, “The girl I'm dating right now is actually quite good, except for this past week of outbursts. And I am looking to see if she's trainable and understands why this behavior is unacceptable. If I need to next her, I have no problem doing so.”

If Fisher is posting under redpillschool, he has shown no signs of slowing down. On Saturday, redpillschool delivered a mobilizing “State-of-the-Sub” address in celebration of the forum’s 200,000 subscribers. Of Fisher, “the man currently accused of creating the red pill,” he wrote that “knowing the truth and living by it was not enough to save that man from the wrath of vitriolic women. He stands as a testament to what happens to men who stand alone: They get torn down.

“Had he not built his own support structure, it could have been the end of his career.”

What an utterly horrifying and appalling mysogynist wanking asswhipe fucking... :censored:

• Upvote 4