IGNORED

The Activist Mommy (TAM) 1: Elizabeth Johnston

JermajestyDuggar

43 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

This one made me laugh. We love homosexuals but being homosexuality is wrong! 

WTF? 

Well, they see it as something that people can and should want to change, so from that perspective it "makes sense."

What a cute ad... I haven't been to IKEA in a while, but this seems like a good reason! 

• Replies 552
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, she "loves" gay people. Uh huh. She doesn't want them to have meaningful romantic or sexual relationships, marry their partners, raise children, have homes together, or be visible in society in any way such as being represented in the media... but yeah, she "loves" them. :pb_rollseyes:

I think the IKEA ad is very sweet, for the record, but I live nowhere near an IKEA store so I'm not a likely patron either way.

I love ikea already. So I tend to shop there for lots of storage type stuff. 

Shes just a hateful asshole that pretends she's a loving Christian. 

She's just one of many in the fundie world.

On 3/31/2017 at 4:36 PM, Mercer said:

Yeah, she "loves" gay people. Uh huh. She doesn't want them to have meaningful romantic or sexual relationships, marry their partners, raise children, have homes together, or be visible in society in any way such as being represented in the media... but yeah, she "loves" them. :pb_rollseyes:

I think the IKEA ad is very sweet, for the record, but I live nowhere near an IKEA store so I'm not a likely patron either way.

Fortunately, I live close to an IKEA, maybe I'll come up with an excuse to go there.

Fortunately the IKEA that's 3 hours from her is only an hour away from me and I was planning to make another trip there soon anyway.  I'll be sure to pick up some extra shit I don't need in honor of Insanity Mommy.

I have IKEA cupboards in my kitchen and LOVE them.  The soft close feature for the drawers is the best and Mr. Pook made an island with them too.  You can also order them really tall to reach the kitchen ceiling and thus get rid of the ugly bulk head space above typical kitchen cupboards.  We have several IKEA stores in my city and the closest is about 20 mins away.  Clearly I need to visit IKEA more often!  Their bedding is amazing too and their fabrics and I love the thin kitchen towels you can buy for 69 cents.  Now that I think about it I need to buy a shit load of those towels to applique for my next craft show.  IKEA here I come!

I have to go to Montreal in the next few day...I'm a bit meh about IKEA but I may now visit in solidarity..

35 minutes ago, Seahorse Wrangler said:

I have to go to Montreal in the next few day...I'm a bit meh about IKEA but I may now visit in solidarity..

I really like some of their stuff, but their store tends to overwhelm me. 

I saw that IKEA ad a few days ago, but what (pleasantly) surprised me is that it was in a very traditional woman's magazine.

Redbook, or Good Houskeeping, one of those magazines, I don't remember which.

It's funny that she is trying to call out the person who made a parody of her page. By doing that, she probably gave that person more followers. :pb_lol:

IMG_1882.PNG

I especially like the part where she says not to give her any attention since that's what she wants with an eye roll. Isn't that exactly what Elizabeth Johnston wants? She seems like a colossal attention whore.

I hate Facebook. I use it rarely and only if I really need to. But right now I'm tempted to log in and follow that parody account. 

32 minutes ago, AlwaysExcited said:

I hate Facebook. I use it rarely and only if I really need to. But right now I'm tempted to log in and follow that parody account. 

I just looked and it now has 23 followers, lol. 

I knew it it would give her more followers. Doesn't she realize people who hate her lurk on her page? It's not just the ass kissers that post how much they loved her all the time. So yeah, give that parody page more attention. She's clueless.

So glad I just got my new bed from IKEA!

Reading her posts reminds me of a recent trip my husband and I took to Burger King. They were offering a free small fries with the burgers we already wanted so we got them, but they were SO salty. The ones down the bottom of the package were almost inedible. When I finished eating I went to lick the seasoning off my fingers without thinking and I was assaulted by salt. I could taste it in my mouth for over 20 minutes after.

I get the exact same sensation reading her posts. Weird.

19 minutes ago, Vex said:

So glad I just got my new bed from IKEA!

Reading her posts reminds me of a recent trip my husband and I took to Burger King. They were offering a free small fries with the burgers we already wanted so we got them, but they were SO salty. The ones down the bottom of the package were almost inedible. When I finished eating I went to lick the seasoning off my fingers without thinking and I was assaulted by salt. I could taste it in my mouth for over 20 minutes after.

I get the exact same sensation reading her posts. Weird.

She is saltier than caviar dropped in the Dead Sea. 

I would love to know what she is salty about. She is the epitome of privilege in America. Only Trump himself is more privileged than the activist mommy. 

No but you see she and the rest of Y'all Qaeda/Vanilla ISIS/The American Taliban haven't yet been able to force all of the rest of us to believe and conform to their beliefs and world view and so therefore persecution.

She is fucking exhausting. I can't imagine a life where one is always looking for and finding offense and persecution. I feel extremely sorry for her children and all the poor wait staff (you know she is stingy as hell with tips) and clerks and customer service reps who have to provide service to her. Somebody like that is always stirring the pot.

8 minutes ago, AuLait said:

She is fucking exhausting. I can't imagine a life where one is always looking for and finding offense and persecution. I feel extremely sorry for her children and all the poor wait staff (you know she is stingy as hell with tips) and clerks and customer service reps who have to provide service to her. Somebody like that is always stirring the pot.

I can pretty much guarantee people just like her put trump in office. So angry about equal rights meaning they aren't as extremely privileged as they once were. And now they are pissed and want to hate everyone and blame everyone else for any problem they've ever had.

So TAM just seemed to admit that she has a big Christian family because she wants to outnumber muslims and probably other religions. She's building her Christian army with her vagina. She's such a hateful wretched person. I bet she wouldn't care if Muslim women were having abortions. 

IMG_1930.PNG

That seems like the best reason in the world to have a large family. *sarcasm* What a fucking tool. 

43 minutes ago, Carm_88 said:

That seems like the best reason in the world to have a large family. *sarcasm* What a fucking tool. 

Maybe this is why she's so insanely pro-life. Because all those babies in the US have the possibility of being converted by her and her quack husband. I bet she doesn't give a shit about abortion in Muslim countries. 

I've been having difficulty finding much out about this supposed French ban she's talking about. All the sources seem pretty biased. However, it seems pretty clear from the reading I've been able to do that what's being banned is not all pro-life websites, but misleading ones that give false information about abortion or misrepresent their sources.

Laurence Rossignol, the minister for women’s rights, said activists would still be free to voice their opposition to abortion, as long as it is “under the condition they openly state who they are, what they do and what they want,” according to AFP.

http://www.politico.eu/article/france-to-sanction-misleading-anti-abortion-websites/

The problem of misleading abortion-related websites is apparently so bad in France that the government ministry of health had to pay to boost their factual information website in the Google search rankings above anti-abortion sites peddling false information.

This law is also not a totally new thing, it's just expanding the existing law to cover online postings.

I find it interesting that anti-choice folks are considering a ban on pushing false information to be equivalent to a ban on all anti-choice online activity. Aren't they then basically admitting that they have no way to make their case without misleading people and misrepresenting themselves...? 

Not to mention they have no qualms about presenting false information at their "crisis pregnancy centers."

18 minutes ago, Mercer said:

I've been having difficulty finding much out about this supposed French ban she's talking about. All the sources seem pretty biased. However, it seems pretty clear from the reading I've been able to do that what's being banned is not all pro-life websites, but misleading ones that give false information about abortion or misrepresent their sources.

http://www.politico.eu/article/france-to-sanction-misleading-anti-abortion-websites/

The problem of misleading abortion-related websites is apparently so bad in France that the government ministry of health had to pay to boost their factual information website in the Google search rankings above anti-abortion sites peddling false information.

This law is also not a totally new thing, it's just expanding the existing law to cover online postings.

I find it interesting that anti-choice folks are considering a ban on pushing false information to be equivalent to a ban on all anti-choice online activity. Aren't they then basically admitting that they have no way to make their case without misleading people and misrepresenting themselves...? 

I've heard many prolifers say that the end justifies the means. So they think it's just fine to lie to women in order to get them to not abort. 

BTW, most of TAM's links she rants about on her page are from either garbage click bait sites or extremely conservative biased sites. She doesn't give an ounce of a fuck about truth. 

• FundieFarmer locked this topic

Archived