IGNORED

Chad and Erin Paine: Goats and Other Things that Spit

choralcrusader8613

Besides, I don't think UP would be paying for shots that look like they have been blurred. As people have said "Holy glow!" 

• Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Also, I think it would be kinda weird if UP made Whitney "the face" of the Bates. She does seems to post the most, more than Erin or Michaela. Certainly Whitney is part of the family, and has SEVERELY swallowed the kool-aid, but I think posts by one of the birthed Bates children would capture a casual fan's attention the best. That being said, Whitney does do a great job of making the lifestyle seem appealing. Her BEAUTIFUL family, nice clothes, all smiles, etc.

On 9.06.2017 at 5:44 PM, OyToTheVey said:

Taryn really needs to lay off the photoshop. The glow on those pictures are making my eyes water.

Everytime I look at the photos I check whether I have my glasses on. Without them everything seems so blurred exactly like on Taryn pics lol

On 2.06.2017 at 4:54 PM, HereticHick said:

Also, did Erin leave Brooklyn home with dad???  How non fundy! 

In Derick's wording, Chad would be babysitting

Not sure if this belongs here, but seeing Chad and Erin happy and in love and then doing some research and seeing that his sister had to marry that creep.  So sad. Can't wait to see the first baby.

Erin's Father's day message to Chad. 

And to Gil. I would say grifter would be the word to come to mind. 

On 6/9/2017 at 11:44 AM, OyToTheVey said:

Taryn really needs to lay off the photoshop. The glow on those pictures are making my eyes water.

It's such a bizarre photoshop choice, the photos she does of newborns are especially strange. All of the newborns are so blurry and bright, it amazed me when I heard her mention on social media that she is the top chosen newborn photographer. The Bates influence must be big.

On 6/2/2017 at 5:24 PM, Carm_88 said:

Here's a better look at the dress from Erin's instagram. 

She mentioned (I think it was in the comment section) that chad picked it and purchased this dress as a gift to her.

I am always in awe at how a mother of 2 small kids has time to do her hair perfectly in every shot we see of her.  Mind you, it's the Fundy way, isn't - always make time to have that Gothard-approved shiny mane, even if it means missing an hour of sleep. 

(and yes, I know that what people post on insta isn't a reflection of everyday, but it's consistently got that bouffed up top part, straight middle and curled ends that just ain't natural!)

15 hours ago, Lurky said:

I am always in awe at how a mother of 2 small kids has time to do her hair perfectly in every shot we see of her.

She's done that same exact hairstyle everyday for years, and based on her video tutorial, it takes her ten minutes, tops, from start to finish. It's second nature to her.

I remember watching that hair tutorial video of hers and all I could think of is how disgusting her hair must feel with all that mousse in it.

The dress is cute, and it's a lot shorter than I expected.

On 3.7.2017 at 3:14 AM, catlady said:

The dress is cute, and it's a lot shorter than I expected.

True, although the Bates women are all on the short side. Depending on the model's height, I can imagine it would hit the top of Erin's knees.

Erin could've sewed a modesty panel under it for all we know. Did we see the bottom of her dress?

4 minutes ago, HarleyQuinn said:

Erin could've sewed a modesty panel under it for all we know. Did we see the bottom of her dress?

I don't think that we did. 

No, the photo showed her sitting down with no view of her legs; my mental image was that it was a maxi dress. And @JillyO is right; the model could be several inches taller than Erin. 

I know the "is she/isn't she" is frowned upon here, but that's a pretty huge shirt for a girl who likes to gaze at herself in the mirror. And since I can see a bit of white on the very left, I am LEERY. 

That's all I'll say until they announce something. The show seasons seem almost back to back, so this could be sooner than an "official" Duggar announcement of ANYTHING that we've known for months. 

12 hours ago, marmalade said:

I know the "is she/isn't she" is frowned upon here, but that's a pretty huge shirt for a girl who likes to gaze at herself in the mirror. And since I can see a bit of white on the very left, I am LEERY. 

I wondered the same thing. I'm not saying that Erin is pregnant, it's just as always a possibility. Especially since Brooklyn is 11 months old. 

On 7/1/2017 at 7:32 PM, HarleyQuinn said:

I remember watching that hair tutorial video of hers and all I could think of is how disgusting her hair must feel with all that mousse in it.

I hope she strips her hair of it,sometimes.With baking soda and water or vinegar and water.

She replied to someone's comment saying she notices she looks pregnant sometimes, but isn't. More reason not to ask!!

Capture.PNG.1994cbdd153f0cbb5dbd4e57abaa1b09.PNG

16 minutes ago, HarleyQuinn said:

lol stalker becky in that comment. 

Further down she asks some of the Paine sisters if she can follow them because she misses their blog. :pb_rollseyes: (Their accounts are private - probably because of people like Becky!!)

I'm so glad Brooklyn is almost a year old and Erin isn't pregnant again and continuing with the super-short spacing (15 months IIRC between Carson and Brooklyn). Hopefully it'll be another while before she gets pregnant again.

• samurai_sarah locked this topic

Archived