IGNORED

Chad and Erin Paine: Goats and Other Things that Spit

choralcrusader8613

7 hours ago, 16strong said:

Oh well. I guess we'll have to talk about Erin dancing, instead.

Not dancing. It's super pure twirling for Jesus. So it's totes ok. :pb_lol:

• Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, VelociRapture said:

Is it OK to dance with your spouse, since you can righteously fulfill any desires that might arise? : ) 

15 minutes ago, SassyPants said:

But the knees are showing- that counts as decreased modesty, right?

Bates knees have been on display for quite a while now.

3 hours ago, VelociRapture said:

It is Rufus ordained spinning for Christ

40 minutes ago, HereticHick said:

Is it OK to dance with your spouse, since you can righteously fulfill any desires that might arise? : )

I think Jim Boob and Me-Chelle said (maybe in one of their books?) that they sometimes dance in the privacy of their bedroom. But never in public, because I'm sure their dancing would stir up so many desires in onlookers. :puke-front:

1 hour ago, JillyO said:

I think Jim Boob and Me-Chelle said (maybe in one of their books?) that they sometimes dance in the privacy of their bedroom. But never in public, because I'm sure their dancing would stir up so many desires in onlookers. :puke-front:

Oh yeah, their dancing will stir up even more desires than Jim Bob humping Michelle.

I look for Carlin and Josie to follow in Alyssa's footsteps as far as fashion goes. They seem to be interested in style and fashion.

3 hours ago, SuhrEnity said:

It is Rufus ordained spinning for Christ

Praise Rufus! He was butchered for our sins!

She can twirl because it's feminine and there's no evil back beat :pb_lol: 

Has anyone seen the promo for the new season? Side note apparently previous seasons are now available on Amazon. I may check them out since my husband has a monthly Amazon Prime membership.

11 hours ago, JillyO said:

I feel sorry for anyone whose desires would be stirred up by Jim Bob.

7 hours ago, infooverload said:

Has anyone seen the promo for the new season? Side note apparently previous seasons are now available on Amazon. I may check them out since my husband has a monthly Amazon Prime membership.

Thanks for the tip!

13 hours ago, infooverload said:

I have one as well and now, I'm tempted to watch it. :pb_lol:

2 hours ago, Carm_88 said:

I have one as well and now, I'm tempted to watch it. :pb_lol:

We never get the good things in Canada. I don't think it's on canadian amazon. Boo

It's only free if you sign up with UP Faith & Family which is an Amazon channel, which has a monthly fee of $4.99. I got overly excited for no payoff. lol

It's only free if you sign up with UP Faith & Family which is an Amazon channel, which has a monthly fee of $4.99. I got overly excited for no payoff. lol

Sorry to get everyone excited[emoji20]. I didn't realize it was a separate charge, of course I shouldn't be suprised the comments on the Facebook page of the Bates show didn't make this clear. Classic giving part of an answer or making something seem better than it is, seems to be an ongoing theme of the Bates.

2 hours ago, infooverload said:

Sorry to get everyone excitedemoji20.png. I didn't realize it was a separate charge, of course I shouldn't be suprised the comments on the Facebook page of the Bates show didn't make this clear. Classic giving part of an answer or making something seem better than it is, seems to be an ongoing theme of the Bates.

They're master-baiters.

2 hours ago, infooverload said:

Sorry to get everyone excitedemoji20.png. I didn't realize it was a separate charge, of course I shouldn't be suprised the comments on the Facebook page of the Bates show didn't make this clear. Classic giving part of an answer or making something seem better than it is, seems to be an ongoing theme of the Bates.

No worries! Typical shiesters!

Whenever I see an IG like that one of them twirling, I wonder who took it - because if you pretend there's no photographer there, it's a cute moment, but for someone to be that close, taking a photo, it's just weird - until I remember that the poor Bates girls have grown up with cameras, so acting for cameras is as natural as breathing to them.

2 hours ago, Lurky said:

Whenever I see an IG like that one of them twirling, I wonder who took it - because if you pretend there's no photographer there, it's a cute moment, but for someone to be that close, taking a photo, it's just weird - until I remember that the poor Bates girls have grown up with cameras, so acting for cameras is as natural as breathing to them.

It could have been on a timer if they used an IPhone. Or a selfie stick that works with a small remote. That's how I've gotten some nice candid shots of myself with my baby and dog when husband isn't around. You just set the phone up facing the right direction.

On 5/18/2017 at 3:35 PM, SuhrEnity said:

We never get the good things in Canada. I don't think it's on canadian amazon. Boo

You have Justin Trudeau, Tim Hortons, and Butter Tarts in Canada. You have good things in Canada, eh. 

10 hours ago, VelociRapture said:

It could have been on a timer if they used an IPhone. Or a selfie stick that works with a small remote. That's how I've gotten some nice candid shots of myself with my baby and dog when husband isn't around. You just set the phone up facing the right direction.

I'm not sure where they'd put an iPhone on a beach though - I would understand if it was somewhere with things to use as tripods, but it doesn't make sense at the edge of the sea, to me.

Among his many talents Chad is also a photographer. He probably always carries his camera around and may have had a tripod with him.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/10/2017 at 0:51 PM, Kelsey said:

I cannot imagine any RE that would stimulate Michael with anything other than Clomid. The shots would make way to many eggs. I got 20! Knowing that Michael would not selectively reduce if 6 or so got fertilized, I can't imagine a RE would even go that route with them.

You can always not have sex if there are more than 2 eggs that appear mature. Though one quadruplets blog I read a while back the person had 1 mature egg and 3 more matured unexpectedly between the last ultrasound and the sex, so you never know!!! 

All the clomid or injectable drugs in the world won't do squat if the problem lies with the dude though. I would hope they figure out a way to test the man's semen before subjecting Michael to hormones and whatnot.

On 5/17/2017 at 0:07 PM, 16strong said:

Oh yeah, their dancing will stir up even more desires than Jim Bob humping Michelle.

Damn, they must be good dancers! :)

Would an RE prescribe Clomid if nothing wrong can be found with the woman? I mean, wouldn't they test Michael first before doing anything? They'd want a diagnosis, right? Plus, if nothing is found wrong with her, wouldn't that mean there has to be something wrong with the guy? 

• samurai_sarah locked this topic

Archived