IGNORED

Chad and Erin Paine: Goats and Other Things that Spit

choralcrusader8613

Last thread here:

Chad and Erin have goats now. Chad is still a fundie handyman, Erin still gushes about her family on Instagram (even when her son spits in her face LOL), and there's speculation that she may be pregnant again.

Carry on, folks!

• Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm still on Team Hopefully Not Pregnant but wouldn't be shocked if she is. 

Did you see her latest pic? She's standing behind Chad in a swing. With her clotting disorder she really shouldn't mess around with her fertility. This ticks me off a tad.

1 minute ago, Fighter said:

Yes I do to. I'm not saying I think they mistreat their kids but she needs to think about her health!

Agreed. I think if she's not real careful, those beautiful kids could easily not have a Mom. 

1 minute ago, Carm_88 said:

Agreed. I think if she's not real careful, those beautiful kids could easily not have a Mom. 

And not every woman can just get pregnant, some women's dreams are just crushed without them realizing it!

51 minutes ago, Carm_88 said:

Well it would be GOd's will..... 

I always hoped that Chad's love for Erin would be greater than his desire to risk her life for another baby. But then who knows -- maybe his doctor father ells him Jesus will keep her alive.

I would hope Erin is enjoying her two young kids and preventing more pregnancies. I know everyone has to make their own decision regarding their family, but her health is super important. Carson and baby Brooklyn deserve to have their mom around.

I am unable to catch up properly on every single thread (although I'm trying), so, in a small timid voice I ask, why do we think Erin might be pregnant?  Is there basis for this conjecture or is it just because it's been a few months?  

I just glanced at the title and thought it said SPLIT.  I was shocked for a second until I actually read it.

The picture on the swing isn't fishy to me; she has two kids, plenty of women find the tummy to be a problem area and try to cover their bellies (though I think it's unnecessary; Erin looks great)

But that grandparent picture... her face has changed. Maybe it's a bad angle. Maybe she had a lot of salt or is having her menses and is a bit bloated. Hopefully. But there's a bit of a glow, too. Sigh. I hope not. 

Or maybe she's just kept on some weight after her pregnancy with Brooklyn?

I think the pregnancy speculation here is often way over the top.  Yes, these women are raised to have child after child, and they don't use contraception, and they are often pregnant. But we don't need to focus on their uteruses. It's really prurient and really unpleasant.

Well, that's what happens when you put your life out there for everyone to see.

why do people somehow confuse pregnancy speculation as us using it as a way to say they've gained weight? that's not it at all. and if they have gained weight, who cares? i'd bet more than a few of us on this board are carrying extra weight..

3 minutes ago, actuallyjessica said:

why do people somehow confuse pregnancy speculation as us using it as a way to say they've gained weight? that's not it at all. and if they have gained weight, who cares? i'd bet more than a few of us on this board are carrying extra weight..

I don't think it's ever talked about weight in the body unless, it's very obvious. People talk about faces getting fuller and the glow that comes from pregnancy. Besides, they're not that interesting and it's Schrodinger's Uterus. 

I don't think it should be an insult to say someone looks pregnant, just like it shouldn't be an insult to say someone looks old, but unfortunately that's how it's taken in our less-than-ideal society.

Anyway, like @Carm_88 said, it's Schrodinger's Uterus. When you have a public persona and declare to the world that you're not using birth control, children are a blessing, as many as God gives you, yadda yadda, I think you naturally invite speculation. Erin and Chad haven't been quite as clear about their family planning choices (or lack thereof) but they haven't repudiated their quiverfull past, either.

Of course we're speculating.  Recent photos are potentially suggestive, they put themselves out there while simultaneously being coy, and logic (at least wait awhile after two, close, very high-risk pregnancies) can't be depended on at all.

If we use Erin's first pregnancy interval (15 months between deliveries) to predict her next pregnancy, she would have conceived in January and would be due around November 2017. BUT we only one interval to go by, the timing of the pregnancy with Brooklyn could be a fluke.

On 3/18/2017 at 3:19 PM, choralcrusader8613 said:

Last thread here:

Chad and Erin have goats now. Chad is still a fundie handyman, Erin still gushes about her family on Instagram (even when her son spits in her face LOL), and there's speculation that she may be pregnant again.

Carry on, folks!

I have to point out to whoever named this thread that camelids (camels, llamas, alpacas) are known for spitting, not goats (caprines). Goats already get a bad rap; no need to spread more misinformation.

(Why, yes, I edited a book I bought for my nephew at Christmas when I discovered it said that goats eat everything and I wrote a review pointing out the errors.)

Pretty sure the spitting is not from the goats but from Carson spitting in her face

I don't find spitting funny, not even if it's done by a toddler. And post it for the world to see? I don't understand fundie humour.

About Erin pregnant, of course she may be, but I think she has a naturally round face and body. Not calling her fat at all, just not really skinny. She was thinner when younger but now she has 2 kids and money for groceries and maybe she doesn't want to be on a diet. 

Or maybe it's just pill's secundary effects. (ok ok I'm kidding).

• samurai_sarah locked this topic

Archived