IGNORED

FOX "News" Ass Face Hannity pulled a gun on Juan Williams

47of74

The biggest Ass Face in Faux News apparently pointed a gun at Juan Williams last fall.

money.cnn.com/2017/03/16/media/sean-hannity-juan-williams-gun/index.html

Still, Hannity's version of entertainment can go too far. Last year, after ending one of his many spirited on-air arguments with liberal contributor Juan Williams, Hannity pulled out a gun and pointed it directly at Williams, according to three sources with knowledge of the incident. He even turned on the laser sight, causing a red dot to bob around on Williams' body. (Hannity was just showing off, the sources said, but the unforeseen off-camera antic clearly disturbed Williams and others on set.)

For the record: Hannity's colleagues brought the Williams incident to the attention of Fox News executives, though it's not clear whether anything came of it. The sources said it went to Bill Shine, the network's co-president and longtime Fox News executive, who is Hannity's longtime friend and a former producer. A Fox News spokesperson said the incident was referred to the legal and human resources departments.

"Sean Hannity has been trained in firearm safety since he was 11 years old and has a license to carry a gun in five states, including New York," Fox News said in a statement to CNNMoney. "The situation was thoroughly investigated and it was found that no one was put in any danger." (The spokesperson said the incident took place in October 2016.)

"While discussing the issue of firearms, I showed my good friend Juan Williams my unloaded firearm in a professional and safe manner for educational purposes only," Hannity's statement read. "Every precautionary procedure that I have been trained in since the age of 11 was followed. I've had a conceal carry permit in five states for all of my adult life. Any other interpretation of this is outright false reporting."

Whatever happened to never pointing a weapon at anyone unless you fully and purposely intend to shoot them?

How does this ass face still have a job?  If I had done that at my place of employment or at school I would be terminated and arrested.  Same goes for just about everyone else.

And to think many tv news anchors have been let go for lot less. I recall one being fired for making  a tribute to Prince. Yet a gun is OK.

I was trained in gun-safety from a young age.  One thing always taught is always treat every gun as if it's loaded.  Even if you think it's unloaded, a bullet can be lodged.  Since every gun is a loaded gun in treatment, you don't aim it at someone.  Ever.  He did that and turned on the laser, and neither he nor the station deny this happened.  

He should have been ordered to go on vacation to county jail and lose his licenses.  This is rich white Christian male privilege for you.

Archived