IGNORED

Beware the Ides of Trump

onekidanddone

@onekidanddone, thanks for the info. I'll be sending a postcard! BTW, I think you are fairly close to me. The snow isn't supposed to hit my area until 7 or 8 PM Monday. Not looking forward to it.

27 minutes ago, GreyhoundFan said:

@onekidanddone, thanks for the info. I'll be sending a postcard! BTW, I think you are fairly close to me. The snow isn't supposed to hit my area until 7 or 8 PM Monday. Not looking forward to it.

Yea I get the alerts on my phone and the snow is supposed to start tomorrow night.  On the postcard issue.  Mr. One Kid says the only thing postcards do is give the sender a good cathartic feeling.  That Trump won't even seem them and does not care, Aaaaand then I get filled with self doubt.  I think I am going to get some anyway.

My boss gave me a postcard but I'm confused as to when to send it,e specially with this snowstorm about to hit.

9 hours ago, candygirl200413 said:

My boss gave me a postcard but I'm confused as to when to send it,e specially with this snowstorm about to hit.

Not sure where you are, but if you are near DC, the storm is supposed to hit tonight and tomorrow morning, so you should be able to put it in outgoing mail Wednesday morning. If you are north of here, the storm is supposed to hit a bit later, you might consider sending it tomorrow. That's just my opinion, your mileage may vary.

7 hours ago, Cartmann99 said:

Has anyone here ever used this service?

https://postcardly.com/auth/index 

It costs a little more, but it looks like it could be very useful for the various mailing campaigns that are going on right now.

That's interesting, thanks for sharing! I've never seen it before. It might be useful, but I think I'm going to continue with my current program of doing them myself.

Archived