IGNORED

Sandusky couple arrested after faking murder.

47of74

God here's some grade A stupid

http://www.sanduskyregister.com/story/201703090052

Shortly after 9 p.m. Thursday, several officers rushed to a Meigs Street home near East Madison Street for a report of a homicide. A related police report noted several children and other people were inside the residence.

Police later determined the home’s occupants, Nataleigh Schlette and Micah Risner, faked the death.

“She got into the bathtub, and they put ketchup all over to make it look like he murdered her,” Sandusky police Sgt. Dawn Allen said. “He started sending the picture and texting that he did it.”

Each is facing inducing panic charges, considered a misdemeanor.

God how fornicating stupid can people be? You fake murder someone and expect your family to take it as a joke?

• 2 weeks later...

This reminds me of a movie where a young man (early 20s-ish) kept faking his death to surprise his family in all sorts of shocking/disgusting ways, but they were wise to his shenanigans & always shrugged it off. (Can't remember the name, but the movie may have been British.)

6 hours ago, LadyCrow1313 said:

This reminds me of a movie where a young man (early 20s-ish) kept faking his death to surprise his family in all sorts of shocking/disgusting ways, but they were wise to his shenanigans & always shrugged it off. (Can't remember the name, but the movie may have been British.)

It's 'Harold and Maude'. One of my favorites. :)

Well, you can't fix stupid and let me take a wild guess here -- alcohol was probably involved.  

Archived