IGNORED

Jinger and Jeremy: She's in Shorts?!

choralcrusader8613

Last thread here:

One of the latest pictures of Jinger and Jeremy showed Jinger wearing (longer) jean shorts. They've also done a congratulations video for Joe and Kendra, causing speculation about the state of Jinger's uterus. Otherwise the couple's been quiet. No pregnancy announcement yet, not really much of anything...yet.

PSA that fundies can wear shorts and still be fundies. Jessa has worn swim shorts before, and is still really fundie.

Carry on!

• Replies 519
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, karen77 said:

Picture is posted in teh J and J thread.

Thanks! Forgot to post the picture. :P

Just now, littlemommy said:

Boooooo, they're ALL "J" threads! ;)

but not J and J

Somehow, so far all teh kids have different letters for their spouse!! convienent for us.

J&A

J&D

J&B

J&J

Joy will screw this up. unless (JA&A)

J&K

1 minute ago, littlemommy said:

Boooooo, they're ALL "J" threads! ;)

Visions of one of the kids (pretty sure it was John-David) putting "J Duggar" on their cup dance in my head... :D

I'm glad that Jinger is getting to mess with the modesty standards of her wardrobe a little bit. Now to mess with that belief system...

I don't want to be a party pooper, but Jinger is not the first Duggar daughter to be sighted in shorts. Jessa also wore shorts, I believe when she was pregnant with Spurgeon. She was at a pool party and they were a similar length to Jinger's.

I don't like the shorts, but I'm still glad she's in shorts. It doesn't have to mean anything, but it's a nice change.

Wow, this is amazing!! Maybe Jinger finally is "free."

Just now, singsingsing said:

I don't want to be a party pooper, but Jinger is not the first Duggar daughter to be sighted in shorts. Jessa also wore shorts, I believe when she was pregnant with Spurgeon. She was at a pool party and they were a similar length to Jinger's.

True, but  I think that was for her modest "swimming suit" 

12 minutes ago, choralcrusader8613 said:

Last thread here:

One of the latest pictures of Jinger and Jeremy showed Jinger wearing (longer) jean shorts. They've also done a congratulations video for Joe and Kendra, causing speculation about the state of Jinger's uterus. Otherwise the couple's been quiet. No pregnancy announcement yet, not really much of anything...yet.

PSA that fundies can wear shorts and still be fundies. Jessa has worn swim shorts before, and is still really fundie.

Carry on!

Nope, I will not give Jessa credit for wearing swim shorts. She simply did it to swim "modestly". Sure doesn't look like J&J are going swimming from that pic above. Gurl, I'm grinning from ear to ear! I wear bermuda shorts all year round!!:content:

Wow. So Jinger is 'breaking free' because she's wearing a pair of knee length shorts out on the street, but Jessa 'gets no credit' because she wore them by the pool. Okay then. Keep the dream alive, I guess.

1 minute ago, Tangy Bee said:

Nope, I will not give Jessa credit for wearing swim shorts. She simply did it to swim "modestly".

She could have worn a swim dress, like she did in years past. There are multiple ways she could have gone swimming "modestly".

9 minutes ago, singsingsing said:

No Sing you are not a pooper, but that was for swimming. Does Jinger look like she's going swimming?? Nope

Jessa has also worn snow pants and sleeveless shirts in the past. Jinger looks cute but I'm not gonna start freaking out.

6 minutes ago, singsingsing said:

Wow. So Jinger is 'breaking free' because she's wearing a pair of knee length shorts out on the street, but Jessa 'gets no credit' because she wore them by the pool. Okay then. Keep the dream alive, I guess.

Ah come on Sing, aren't you "happy" even a little bit? And yes, I would totally give Jessa a pass if she wore some shorts to the mall! But yeah, I've got SO many dreams to keep alive. Guess I better not get too excited...it's only shorts at the moment.

Wearing shorts by the pool isn't the same as wearing em' out in public. Everyone dresses less modestly by the pool. This is like the Duggar equivalent of me walking around in public in my string bikini, snapping photos with strangers. Totally scandalous.

I like the idea of Jinger wearing shorts. Doesn't matter if she's first. I'm just happy it's not just a it's hot in Australia thing. 

Duggar boys started wearing shorts after Ben and Derick came on the scene. It's high time for the girls to follow suit.

You do all understand that not all dyed in the wool Fundies are skirts-only?  Skirts-only was a "conviction" for a few.  Pa and Ma Duggar among them - but they were among the minority in the IBLP crowd many of whom have had women wearing  pants for years.

It is not the way they dress - it is the beliefs they profess and try to force upon the rest of us.

Wake me up when Jinger goes pro choice, not anti-GLBTQ, gets a real education, and speaks out against IBLP.  

Not when she wears rather unflattering knee length shorts.  In public, by a pool, or not.  It's nothing.  Sorry.

• Destiny locked this topic

Archived