IGNORED

Head of DeVos astroturf group resigns after saying he wanted to shake official

47of74

The head of a DeVos founded astroturf group has resigned;

washingtonpost.com/news/answer-sheet/wp/2017/03/07/head-of-devos-founded-group-resigns-after-he-said-he-wanted-to-shake-an-official-like-i-like-to-shake-my-wife/

Gary Naeyaert, executive director of a school choice advocacy group founded in 2001 by current Education Secretary Betsy DeVos and her husband, has resigned after he said he wanted to “shake” a public official “like I like to shake my wife.”

The U.S. Education Department did not comment on the resignation.

On Feb. 28, Naeyaert was testifying before the Michigan Senate Education Committee — whose membership is all male — when he referred to Natasha Baker, the head of Michigan’s School Reform Office.

It goes on to say how he told the committee how he wanted to shake Ms. Baker like he does his wife.

Hey Naeyaert (you don't deserve either a Dear or Mr.),

Fornicate you!

That is all.

It hurts my soul that men can publicly speak about abusing their wives without and real repercussions.  Are we going the way of Russia where women are supposed to proudly wear our bruises?

6 hours ago, Khan said:

It hurts my soul that men can publicly speak about abusing their wives without and real repercussions.  Are we going the way of Russia where women are supposed to proudly wear our bruises?

I've said this before but if I ever have children they will learn from the second they learn how to walk how to defend themselves.  I'll tell them to never attack anyone, but if anyone attacks them to do what they have to and I'll back them 1000%.

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎3‎/‎9‎/‎2017 at 2:22 PM, 47of74 said:

I've said this before but if I ever have children they will learn from the second they learn how to walk how to defend themselves.  I'll tell them to never attack anyone, but if anyone attacks them to do what they have to and I'll back them 1000%.

"Do no harm but take no shit."

That's one of my favorite sayings.

Archived