IGNORED

74 year old man arrested for vandalizing Kim Kardashian Books At Barnes & Noble

47of74

One 74 year old Carl Puia is in a bit of trouble with the law now for acting on his dislike of Kim Kardashian.

thesmokinggun.com/buster/barnes-and-noble/kardashian-book-vandalism-378291

Like many of his fellow Americans, the 74-year-old Connecticut man dislikes “Kim Kardashian and people like her.” This fact emerged yesterday after Puia was arrested for destroying six copies of “Selfish,” Kardashian’s book of selfies, at a Barnes & Noble near his Glastonbury residence.

Seen above, Puia turned himself in on an arrest warrant charging him with vandalism for allegedly pouring “a red liquid” over the books last October. Puia, cops report, “left a lengthy typed note for Barnes and Noble stating his dislike for Kim Kardashian and people like her.”

Jesus haven't these guys ever heard of if it offends you so much don't look at it.  If I go to B & N or Books-A-Million there's lot of stuff that's offensive to me - such as horseshit put out by the likes of Bill-O-the-Clown and other various reich wing lowlifes.  But I don't engage in criminal behavior because of the presence of such materials there.

Archived