IGNORED

Another Jewish cemetery desecrated in Philadelphia

47of74

Another cemetery has been desecrated.

nbcphiladelphia.com/news/local/Jewish-Headstones-Cemetery-Vandalism-Wissinoming--414818793.html

Vandals targeted a Jewish cemetery in the Wissinoming section of Philadelphia, knocking over hundreds of headstones. 

Police responded to a report of vandalism at Mount Carmel Cemetery on Sunday at 9:40 a.m. When they arrived, they were met by a man who told them three headstones belonging to his relatives were knocked over and damaged, authorities said.

Police told NBC10 at least 100 more headstones were knocked over. A rabbi who walked through the cemetery told NBC10 he counted 460 headstones that were toppled or damaged.

"This is not just a random act," said Rabbi Shawn Zevit of Mishkan Shalom. "To topple so many headstones clearly is a concerted effort with intent."

I don't want to hear a word from 45 or any other Republican about how terrible and awful this is.  They were the ones that stirred the pot of religious and ethnic intolerance and now we see the end result of their words and deeds.

this is down the street from me (helicopters have been over my house allllll day!)...my parents and relatives are buried right across the street (there are 4 different cemeteries on four corners)...this neighborhood is very diverse...people of all races and religions, from all over the world, living side by side. the family next to me is from Haiti, next to them is from Puerto Rico, next to them, they are from Africa. i cannot fathom anyone from this particular neighborhood doing this here, but of course its possible...it just feels like whoever did it is from outside...i cannot imagine the hate and sickness in the hearts of these horrible animals... i hope this wakes people!

Don't people have other, more valuable ways to spend their fucking time than to desecrate a cemetery?!?

:fubar:

On 2/28/2017 at 7:18 AM, LadyCrow1313 said:

Don't people have other, more valuable ways to spend their fucking time than to desecrate a cemetery?!?

:fubar:

And there's a third one now in Rochester that was vandalized...

huffingtonpost.com/entry/jewish-cemetery-new-york-vandalized_us_58b8b69be4b0d2821b4ce8bb?3dpnu5mhoscerk9&

A Jewish cemetery in New York was vandalized this week in the third act of apparent anti-Semitism to hit a burial site in recent weeks.

New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo ordered state police on Thursday to investigate the desecration of more than a dozen headstones at the Waad Hakolel Cemetery in Rochester.

“The State Police Hate Crimes Task Force, in partnership with federal and local authorities, have launched aggressive investigations into reported hate crimes across the state,” Cuomo said in a statement. “Given the wave of bomb threats targeting Jewish community centers and disturbing vandalism at Jewish cemeteries nationwide, I am directing the State Police to immediately launch a full investigation into this matter.”

I think the way things are going we're pretty soon going to need armed guards at cemeteries to keep these fuck heads away.

23 hours ago, 47of74 said:

And there's a third one now in Rochester that was vandalized...

huffingtonpost.com/entry/jewish-cemetery-new-york-vandalized_us_58b8b69be4b0d2821b4ce8bb?3dpnu5mhoscerk9&

I think the way things are going we're pretty soon going to need armed guards at cemeteries to keep these fuck heads away.

And it's sad to say this, but I'm just waiting for something like that to happen in my area, too. :my_angry:

Rochester's only a couple of hours away (3+). What douchnozzles.

33 minutes ago, LadyCrow1313 said:

Rochester's only a couple of hours away (3+). What douchnozzles.

And only about an hour away from me. :my_sad:

I get massively stabby when people disturb graves, regardless of which faith.   Have some respect, people.

Archived