IGNORED

PA Man Charged With Indecent Exposure For Intercourse Incident

47of74

More Pennsylvania;

thesmokinggun.com/buster/indecent-exposure/indecent-intercourse-incident-246918

Meet Brandon Holbrook.

The 41-year-old Pennsylvanian is facing criminal charges for allegedly exposing himself to a woman inside the Pequea Valley Public Library in Intercourse, a Lancaster County village.

Holbrook, whose rap sheet includes a prior indecent exposure collar, allegedly “exposed his genitals” to the 33-year-old victim earlier this month, according to a Pennsylvania State Police report.

Ah, Intercourse!  Blue Ball is nearby and I think there are couple more suggestively named villages in Amish Country.  The souvenir shops around there have signs reading Intercourse, PA on them.  I don't know if they have as much trouble with people stealing the street signs as Fucking, Austria or not.

1 hour ago, PennySycamore said:

Ah, Intercourse!  Blue Ball is nearby and I think there are couple more suggestively named villages in Amish Country.  The souvenir shops around there have signs reading Intercourse, PA on them.  I don't know if they have as much trouble with people stealing the street signs as Fucking, Austria or not.

I know the Michigan communities of Climax and Hell have this problem with people making off with their street signs.

Archived