IGNORED

Clueless Chiropractor invents Mensez

PennySycamore

My daughter just told me about this and we had a good laugh over the phone about it:

Male chiro invents Mensez feminine "lipstick" for us gals to deal with our periods

How can anybody be so damn dumb? Don't we women already have products to deal with our periods?  What about those of us women who sometimes leak urine?   I can just imagine using this and then laughing or sneezing.  The flood of menstrual fluid would make just leaking a little urine seem like no big deal.  

What. the. fuck.

Yes, I am a man and you as a woman, should have come up with a better solution than diapers and plugs, but you didn’t

There are so, so many things wrong with this. What if you, like millions of women, have a leak when you sneeze? It's all over everything then...

This is just a terrible idea, all around.

I like the last sentence- new rule...about making products for vaginas should be made by those with vaginas!

Also mine and DD key phrase last weekend:Boys are dumb.

Oh boy. I'd love to know how mere glue would've held up against heavy periods. Don't want to be too TMI, but having fibroids can properly fuck you over. (PS, not me who has them, thank fuck). 

@mango_fandango,  I had terrible fibroids and can attest to the heavy periods crap.  I had one period that was so bad I almost ended up in the emergency room.  And then there was the period on the day of my physics final.  I'd forgotten to double up on my protection and could tell early on that I was soaking my tampon, an OB Ultra.  I walked out of that final with a huge blood stain on the back of my pants.  I don't know what my exam score was, but I made a B for the course.   My husband only got a D in physics and he didn't have a fucking period on the day of his final.

I thought about putting this in WWoS, but the mansplaining on this was just too hilarious to not leave in here:

http://www.refinery29.com/2017/02/142195/period-lipstick-glue-labia-menstruation?utm_source=huffpostmain&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=pubexchange

Summary: man invents temporary "glue" to hold the labia closed during a period until the person has to relieve themselves, thereby supposedly preventing leaks. He also says that women should have come up with better ideas for dealing with periods than pads and tampons by now. Aren't we all glad this lord of PMS and the uterus can tell us how to solve this problem:

enhanced-2870-1461580625-1.jpeg

Here's one post about it.

Mensez feminine lipstick is a natural patented compound of amino acids and oil in a lipstick applicator that is applied to the labia minora and causes them to cling together in a manner strong enough to retain menstrual fluid in the vestibule above the labia minora where the vaginal opening and urethra exit. The Mensez compound is instantly washed away with urine, which releases the menstrual fluid along with the urine into the toilet every time a woman urinates. No pads or tampons are needed. Safe, secure and clean. #MenstruationMatters #Mensez

Why didn't a woman come up with this (besides the obvious reason that this is a dumb idea)? Well,

Reason being women are focused on and distracted by your period 25% of the time, making them far less productive than they could be. Some tend to be far more creative than men, but their periods that stifle them and play with their heads. 

He blames the backlash against his product on lesbians.

a lot of the LGBT community, lesbians in particular, are furious at me because I’m a white straight man

20 hours ago, Rachel333 said:

He blames the backlash against his product on lesbians.

a lot of the LGBT community, lesbians in particular, are furious at me because I’m a white straight man

Not enough eyeroll for his nonsense, clearly.

And we allow "men" to run the countries and companies-----Why?  

Lets see, they cannot "control" themselves because of our clothing, drinking....

They think we can "just control menses and let it out when we got to the bathroom".

Glue labia together to control menses.

Again, why are these IDIOTS running the majority of the world....oh yeah, we have the babies....

Wow! This sounds as good as the knucklehead a few months ago  who said women just need to wait to get to the bathroom to bleed. (It was under Women Wouldn't Need Tampons if they had Self Control). That was so funny, I shared it with my Sweetie!

this guy even after being mocked has no clue. I take it he has no sisters and no gilfriends. and lucky women feel lucky about that. 

http://addictinginfo.org/2016/10/19/brainless-misogynist-women-wouldnt-need-tampons-if-they-had-self-control/

A 19-year old kid is upset about the debate over the U.K.’s “tampon tax,” because he considers tampons to be luxury items. Why are tampons luxury items in his world? Incredibly enough, it’s not because men don’t need them. It’s because, in this kid’s eyes, women should just not bleed until they’re able to get to a toilet. Because, you know, periods totally work that way.

It might seem like this is satire, but it’s not. This kid actually does think this way, despite having a girlfriend. He said:

“People are saying tampons shouldn’t be taxed because they are a necessity but why can’t those women just learn to control their bladders?

If they are going to bleed then they should wait until they get to the toilet. It’s all about self-control.

If you can’t control your bladder then that’s not the taxpayers’ problem. I don’t urinate everywhere and expect free nappies.”

As others have already noted, the glue would have to be strong enough to be able to withstand the stress of the woman coughing and sneezing, but yet instantly releases when she urinates!?!

Superglue might work at retaining the flow, but you'd have to use acetone to dissolve it, and honestly anyone foolish enough to use superglue and acetone on their genitals needs a babysitter to keep themselves from playing in traffic.

23 hours ago, DaniLouisiana said:

And we allow "men" to run the countries and companies-----Why?  

Lets see, they cannot "control" themselves because of our clothing, drinking....

They think we can "just control menses and let it out when we got to the bathroom".

Glue labia together to control menses.

Again, why are these IDIOTS running the majority of the world....oh yeah, we have the babies....

. I really doubt even most of the government men think that women can just slap on some glue or hold it till they pee. Granted, there are stupid politicians but some of those are also women. 

This particular guy seems like an idiot asshole. Does he have no women in his life at all? 

That sounds horrible!

Imagine how uncomfortable it would be to walk around and move with your labia glued together-especially if you don't shave or wax regularly. It would also be so hard to keep yourself clean-a stream of pee would not clean off all of the glue, especially as you would have to seal yourself from the very top of your labia, to your butthole to stop the leaks. Little bits would get trapped inside, and you would get an infection.

There is absolutely nothing about this idea that makes it sound better than any of the options that are already available. There are plenty of choices, that each work fine for different people. Unless they find a way to allow you to completely expel it all in one go into the toilet, like that clueless teen thought could happen (but the men in the government wouldn't allow that to be a thing, as it could also be used to abort).

18 minutes ago, formergothardite said:

This particular guy seems like an idiot asshole. Does he have no women in his life at all? 

Can you imagine going out on a date with him and he starts asking if you'd like a free sample of his ladybits glue? :pb_eek: 

Kansas chiropractor wants women to trade their tampons in for a glue stick

When I first saw this headline, I thought this must be some kind of fucking joke, right? Not at all though, this guy is completely serious. Apparently, us ladies have been doing it wrong all these years and this genius has the solution. Just glue our labia shut for the duration of our periods and all will be well. What a dumbfuck!

He then goes on to mansplain,

In it, Dobbs wrote, "You as a woman should have come up with a better solution than diapers and plugs, but you didn't. Reason being women are focused on and distracted by your period 25% of the time, making them far less productive than they could be. Women tend to be far more creative than men, but their periods that stifle them and play with their heads."

I particularly got a laugh out of this part,

For a guy who claims to be a "white straight man," he certainly doesn't seem to know much about a woman's body, and my money is on the fact that he's never even seen a labia up close in his lifetime.

I think he needs to take remedial anatomy and pphysiology! Hey, idiot man, there's a coloring book now! 

• 2 weeks later...

Well as long as we're taking the opportunity to invent products for the opposite sex, I think I've found a fantastic marketing opportunity. I can buy up all this failed labia glue at a loss and repackage it as the newest tech in male contraception!

"Hey guys! Do you hate the way condoms inhibit sensation? Hate carrying those bulky boxes of condoms through the drug store? Hate worrying about the expiration date on them if you have a dry spell? Not ready for a vasectomy? It's time you tried my new product [holds up tube] 'Just Glue Your Dick Shut (tm)!"

It's all so simple, I'd say I'm surprised men haven't invented it yet, but I'm not. Who has the time to invent new forms of contraception when you devote so much time, energy and mental resources to primary male hobby of whackin it? 

17 minutes ago, brotherhusbandsgalore said:

Well as long as we're taking the opportunity to invent products for the opposite sex, I think I've found a fantastic marketing opportunity. I can buy up all this failed labia glue at a loss and repackage it as the newest tech in male contraception!

"Hey guys! Do you hate the way condoms inhibit sensation? Hate carrying those bulky boxes of condoms through the drug store? Hate worrying about the expiration date on them if you have a dry spell? Not ready for a vasectomy? It's time you tried my new product [holds up tube] 'Just Glue Your Dick Shut (tm)!"

It's all so simple, I'd say I'm surprised men haven't invented it yet, but I'm not. Who has the time to invent new forms of contraception when you devote so much time, energy and mental resources to primary male hobby of whackin it? 

:pb_lol::pb_lol::pb_lol:

On ‎3‎/‎14‎/‎2017 at 4:01 PM, brotherhusbandsgalore said:

Given the topic of this thread, that's actually not a bad idea.  ;)

:: snarking about that, of course ::

And on a side note, I can't help but always think of "Jane Says" by Jane's Addiction when I see this thread title. ;) 

Archived