IGNORED

OK State Rep. Justin Humphrey (R-Fornicate Face) thinks women are hosts

47of74

Another Republican says what they're thinking

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2017/02/14/oklahoma-bill-would-require-father-of-fetus-to-approve-abortion

A bill advancing in Oklahoma would require a woman to get the written consent of the fetus’s father before obtaining an abortion.

The bill’s author, Rep. Justin Humphrey (R), could not be reached for comment Tuesday. But in an interview with The Intercept earlier this month, Humphrey said that men should be able to have a say over the fate of a fetus, and suggested that a woman has greater responsibility in a relationship for preventing pregnancy because she would be the “host.”

“I believe one of the breakdowns in our society is that we have excluded the man out of all of these types of decisions,” he said. “I understand that they feel like that is their body,” he said of women. “I feel like it is a separate — what I call them is, is you’re a ‘host.’ And you know when you enter into a relationship you’re going to be that host and so, you know, if you pre-know that then take all precautions and don’t get pregnant,” he explained. “So that’s where I’m at. I’m like, hey, your body is your body and be responsible with it. But after you’re irresponsible then don’t claim, well, I can just go and do this with another body, when you’re the host and you invited that in.”

The bill, as well his description of women as hosts who “invited that in,” has provoked outrage from many corners.

Hey, Humphrey, fuck you!

What's next you piece of shit?  Women having to get permission to leave the house?  To drive?

On ‎2‎/‎15‎/‎2017 at 8:51 AM, 47of74 said:

Another Republican says what they're thinking

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2017/02/14/oklahoma-bill-would-require-father-of-fetus-to-approve-abortion

Hey, Humphrey, fuck you!

What's next you piece of shit?  Women having to get permission to leave the house?  To drive?

I wonder if he's ever read the Dune books by Frank Herbert. It mentions the use of Axolotl "tanks" by the Tlielaxu, & this immediately sprung to mind when I read the above article. Host = tank = an object, not a person.

58 minutes ago, LadyCrow1313 said:

I wonder if he's ever read the Dune books by Frank Herbert. It mentions the use of Axolotl "tanks" by the Tlielaxu, & this immediately sprung to mind when I read the above article. Host = tank = an object, not a person.

Yeah I read the original book myself and seen both the 1984 movie and 2000 miniseries.  

There is only one Gurney Halleck and that's Jean-Luc Picard.

Gurney.jpg

And that is exactly how these Republicans look at women.  As objects.  Objects to either be used for their own sexual pleasure or to be broodmares.

To be honest, I wasn't overly impressed with the 2000 miniseries. But they tried, at least, so it wasn't 100% crap.

And yes, I remember Jean Luc being in the original movie, but I'd forgotten his role in it. He can make my eyes blue anytime.  ;) 

8 hours ago, LadyCrow1313 said:

To be honest, I wasn't overly impressed with the 2000 miniseries. But they tried, at least, so it wasn't 100% crap.

And yes, I remember Jean Luc being in the original movie, but I'd forgotten his role in it. He can make my eyes blue anytime.  ;) 

I thought it was OK, but I still prefer the 84 version.  Gurney Halleck isn't the same with anyone else playing him, nor Stilgar.

Archived