IGNORED

Jerry Sandusky's son arrested for child sex abuse

iweartanktops

https://www.apnews.com/2fcc70b19b6a484bb122bb9d4724e844/Jerry-Sandusky's-son-Jeffrey-charged-with-child-sexual-abuse?utm_campaign=SocialFlow&utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=AP

While there is no excuse for this, and I hope he pays the consequences for his actions, I can't help but be sad for him, too. His dad likely began with him, and I doubt he ever got help. :(

My heart is with his victim(s) and families. May they receive the help they need and deserve so much. 

No sympathy from me. He is a grown ass man who knew what he was doing was wrong. I hope he rots in Hell.

32 minutes ago, RosyDaisy said:

No sympathy from me. He is a grown ass man who knew what he was doing was wrong. I hope he rots in Hell.

I agree with you. But I do feel very sad for the young him, who was likely abused regularly, and no one protected him. There was a time when he was an innocent, abused child. Like I said, he should suffer the consequences of his actions. No question. But my heart breaks for the young, vulnerable him. 

Last I heard, Dotty Sandusky was still claiming her husband was innocent and the victim of some kind of "conspiracy." I wonder how she'll spin this.

13 hours ago, Cleopatra7 said:

Last I heard, Dotty Sandusky was still claiming her husband was innocent and the victim of some kind of "conspiracy." I wonder how she'll spin this.

The usual.  Those teenaged whores tricked him and then turned on him.  He sent perfectly innocent texts asking how their math test turned out or something equally innocent, then they used some kind of software to change what he really said and made it look like he propositioned them.  Then they tried to blackmail him or waited until they could sell the story for money.  Why is everyone picking on the Sandusky family?  <cue tears>

On 2/16/2017 at 11:16 AM, Flossie said:

The usual.  Those teenaged whores tricked him and then turned on him.  He sent perfectly innocent texts asking how their math test turned out or something equally innocent, then they used some kind of software to change what he really said and made it look like he propositioned them.  Then they tried to blackmail him or waited until they could sell the story for money.  Why is everyone picking on the Sandusky family?  <cue tears>

That's what I think she'll say, even going as far as to blame their son for either "tricking" or even "seducing" her husband. Unfortunately, that happens often in sex abuse cases, the wife sides with the abuser, even when her own children are victims.

And the Paterno family will probably be right there to defend him too.

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/05/07/sports/ncaafootball/painful-defense-of-joe-paterno-in-jerry-sandusky-case.html

If I had my way Penn State would not have been given a consent decree in 2012, they would have been given the NCAA Death Penalty for at least a decade.

I still think they should be expelled from the Big Ten for their antics.

On 2/13/2017 at 2:36 PM, iweartanktops said:
I agree with you. But I do feel very sad for the young him, who was likely abused regularly, and no one protected him. There was a time when he was an innocent, abused child. Like I said, he should suffer the consequences of his actions. No question. But my heart breaks for the young, vulnerable him. 

Yeah, that sympathy lasts a nanosecond until I think of HIS VICTIMS.

Archived