IGNORED

Missouri KKK Leader Found Dead

clueliss

So this has been trolling through my Facebook Feed for a couple of days now.  A Missouri KKK leader was found in the river.  And now they've arrested his wife/estranged wife.

http://www.kansascity.com/news/state/missouri/article132417229.html

Wife of slain KKK leader Frank Ancona is jailed in Missouri

Frank Ancona Frank Ancona on YouTube

Two days after the outspoken imperial wizard of the Traditionalist American Knights of the Ku Klux Klan was found dead, his wife is in the county jail not far from their home.

Malissa Ancona, 44, is being held in the St. Francois County Jail. No charges have been filed, and digital records do not say why she’s being held. Calls to the jail and the prosecutor have not been returned.

According to the St. Louis Post-Dispatch, the St. Francois County prosecutor said Monday that a judge is reviewing the case after he sent charges of first-degree murder, armed criminal action, tampering with physical evidence and abandonment of a corpse.

Frank Ancona was found shot to death Saturday near Belgrade, Mo. The body of the 51-year-old Leadwood, Mo., resident was discovered near the Big River by a family fishing in the area, according to Washington County Sheriff Zach Jacobsen in southeast Missouri.

Washington County coroner Brian DeClue told The Kansas City Star that Ancona died of a gunshot wound to the head.

“It was not self-inflicted,” he said. “This is now a homicide investigation.”

The KKK group’s national headquarters is in Park Hills, Mo., about an hour’s drive southwest of St. Louis. Ancona shares a name with a car dealer in Olathe, but the two are not related or connected in any way.

Jacobsen said authorities learned on Friday that Ancona had disappeared and that his car, a 2015 black Ford Fusion, had been located by a U.S. Forest Service employee on Forest Service property near Potosi. He said deputies secured the area and on Saturday he requested assistance from the Missouri Highway Patrol.

“During the investigation, one subject was arrested on an unrelated warrant and two search warrants were executed in Washington County,” Jacobsen said. “Subsequently, a body was discovered on the bank of the Big River near Belgrade, Mo., in southern Washington County ... The body was identified as Mr. Ancona, and his family has been notified.”

Ancona had not been seen since Wednesday morning, authorities said. Leadwood Police Chief William Dickey told the Park Hills Daily Journal that police learned Ancona was missing when they were contacted by his employer. Ancona’s wife told police that her husband had received a call from work saying he needed to deliver a vehicle part across the state. But the employer told police that Ancona was not sent on a delivery run.

Dickey told the Daily Journal that a search of Ancona’s home found a safe that looked as though someone “had taken a crowbar to it.” Everything was missing from the safe, Dickey said, and Ancona’s firearms were missing from the house.

Read more here: http://www.kansascity.com/news/state/missouri/article132417229.html#storylink=cpy

Well, I'm glad they clarified this - because of course I thought, wait, isn't that he car dealer in KC area's name

Ancona shares a name with a car dealer in Olathe, but the two are not related or connected in any way.

Read more here: http://www.kansascity.com/news/state/missouri/article132417229.html#storylink=cpy

Yeah I was just coming here to post about this myself. 

I remember hearing before about Frank Aconda Honda in Kansas City having trouble because the owner shared the same name as this northbound end of a southbound horse.

In fact the dealer web site has a disclaimer up now

frankanconahonda.com/

Wasn't his son/stepson (?) arrested along with his wife, too? I thought I'd read that the other day.

10 hours ago, LadyCrow1313 said:

Wasn't his son/stepson (?) arrested along with his wife, too? I thought I'd read that the other day.

Yep. 

Good riddance. It is not surprising when someone with this despicable beliefs dies a violent death. You reap what you sow...

On 2/14/2017 at 8:05 AM, LadyCrow1313 said:

Wow, they must have found him really offensive.

23 hours ago, Chocolatedefrauded said:

Good riddance. It is not surprising when someone with this despicable beliefs dies a violent death. You reap what you sow...

There was a similar case a couple of years ago when a prominent neo-Nazi in the West was shot by his ten year old son:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Jeff_Hall

As in both cases, domestic violence was involved. I'm sure there's no way to empirically find this out, but it wouldn't surprise me if domestic violence is endemic in the broader white supremacist subculture. White women are both celebrated as the pinnacle of beauty and denegrated at incubators for quivers of white children. Some of the leaders have advocated polygamy or even incest to maximize the number of white children being born. When you're raised in such a violent subculture, it makes sense that this violence would come out among family members.

This was years ago, but the sister of a college friend of mine had a daughter who was dating a Neo-Nazi.  Her family and friends hated him, but he didn't care.  He didn't like them, either.  We were all surprised that he didn't insist she cut them all off.  The only reason anyone could think of was because he didn't care enough about his girlfriend to bother keeping her away from anyone else.  She often sported black eyes and 'sprained wrists'.  

She worked full time and paid for most of their bills.  He worked, but had trouble keeping a job.  I can't remember what he did for a living, but he worked in a shop where he didn't have to deal with customers, just the other people in the shop.  He was good at his job but he kept talking himself out of his job, or he'd quit when he wanted to attend some Neo-Nazi function and couldn't get time off.  When he was looking for a new job he'd pick up an application and then ask to walk through the shop.  If it wasn't all white, he'd throw away the application.

Sometimes he'd ask her to go off with him for the weekend and it always turned out that it was a setup where she was expected to play hostess to his friends, and he'd leave her behind when they went out to do something fun.  But he always made her pay for half of the trip, including half of the food and drink served to his friends and half of his costs when he and his buddies went off and left her behind.

I don't know how it turned out because I lost touch with my college friend, but Neo-Nazi probably used his girlfriend until he found someone he liked better and then dumped her.

• 4 weeks later...

A bit more on this guy.  Because it wasn't creepy before.  

http://www.pitch.com/news/blog/20854649/before-his-murder-missouri-klan-leader-was-steeped-in-cat-piss

Before his murder, Missouri Klan leader was steeped in cat piss

DAVID MARTIN

MAR 10, 2017 4 PM

Frank Ancona, the professed leader of the Traditionalist American Knights of the Ku Klux Klan, complained to a relative that he lived like an animal a few months before his his dead body was found next to a riverbank in eastern Missouri.

A feature story in The Riverfront Times in St. Louis depicts Ancona as a sad sack who lived in a small, crumbling house with dozens of cats and a wife regarded warily. "I just knew she was going to do something one of these days," a neighbor told Riverfront Times writer Doyle Murphy.

Murphy found that while Frank Ancona presented himself as the leader of a powerful organization, his home life was a disaster.

Frank confided in friends and family members that his wife was addicted to prescription pills and had grown erratic. He had taken to locking his medications and valuables in a safe or hiding them in the trunk of his car. When he slept, he tucked the car keys into his pillowcase.

The Anconas shared their misery with two dogs and dozen of cats. Malissa Ancona's cat hoarding was notorious among animal-rescue workers in the area. Murphy spoke to one volunteer who called her a "con artist."

Frank Ancona was so desperate that six months before he was killed, he reached out to Malissa's ex-husband and asked if he might take her back. (The ex-husband declined.)

Stripped to underwear and socks, Frank Ancona's body was discovered in Washington County the day after his car was found next to to a pile of burned clothes. He had been shot in the head.

Ancona's wife, Malissa, and her son from a previous relationship were charged February 13 with first-degree murder, armed criminal action, tampering with evidence and abandonment of a corpse.

Police say Malissa Ancona confessed that she and her son, Paul Jinkerson Jr., killed her husband. Malissa Ancona told detectives that Jinkerson pulled the trigger but his relatives are skeptical. Each has pleaded not guilty.

Animal rescuers went to the house after Frank Ancona was killed. They found 42 cats.

On 3/13/2017 at 11:01 AM, clueliss said:

My theory is that if you have to fixate on a completely random characteristic like skin color to feel superior to others, you probably don't have much else going for you.

This is the best write-up that I've seen so far.

Frank Ancona, the imperial wizard of the Traditionalist American Knights of the Ku Klux Klan, smelled like cat piss.

The stench clung to the 51-year-old's graying hair and mustache. It seeped into the fabric of his clothes and hung on him like a blanket. He was unhappy about it, but he did not seem to know what to do. He lived in a small, beat-looking house in the rural southeast Missouri town of Leadwood. The windows of the front porch had been pulled out and the wood frames wrapped in chicken wire — a project his wife had undertaken one evening after he headed off to his job as an overnight courier for a St. Louis-based shipping company.

http://www.riverfronttimes.com/stlouis/kkk-wife-malissa-ancona-hoarded-cats-popped-pills-and-police-say-murdered-the-local-imperial-wizard/Content?oid=3813315

The man was pathetic. I would feel sorry for him if he hadn't made hate his life's mission.

Archived