IGNORED

Theme music for the orange terror

onekidanddone

I often put songs or lyrics to situations, moods or events.  Here is mine for today.  

This ain't no party, this ain't no disco,
This ain't no fooling around
No time for dancing, or lovey dovey,
I ain't got time for that now

--David Byrne--

10 hours ago, AnywhereButHere said:

A brain, a heart, a conscience...

He is an empty soulless shell

Sharing music is what I do.  Here is my mood today  

I was humming the Twilight Zone theme, since I'm still not 100% sure this Agent Orange crap is really happening. I keep hoping that one morning I'll wake up and discover it was all just an ugly nightmare brought on by spicy food or too many adult beverages.

I'm partial to the Darth Vader music myself. Just looked it up. It's also called the Imperial March. That title sounds appropriate for this administration. 

Everyone realizes Don McLean was a time traveller and American Pie is actually about 2016 and not the '60s, right?

Oh, and there we were all in one place
A generation lost in space
With no time left to start again

So come on Jack be nimble, Jack be quick
Jack Flash sat on a candlestick
'Cause fire is the devil's only friend

Oh and as I watched him on the stage
My hands were clenched in fists of rage
No angel born in Hell
Could break that Satan's spell

And as the flames climbed high into the night
To light the sacrificial rite
I saw Satan laughing with delight
The day the music died

I love this song, but it has been kind of representative of my mood since Caligula's coronation. Although I'm with @Audrey2. The Imperial March could be the music for any entry anywhere by him and his minions.

IMG_0808.JPG

1 hour ago, AnywhereButHere said:

I love this song, but it has been kind of representative of my mood since Caligula's coronation. Although I'm with @Audrey2. The Imperial March could be the music for any entry anywhere by him and his minions.

Of course we could always go with the opening theme from Caligula for Caligula Part Deuce (and when I say Deuce it's as in what one drops in the can)...

19 hours ago, Audrey2 said:

I'm partial to the Darth Vader music myself. Just looked it up. It's also called the Imperial March. That title sounds appropriate for this administration. 

That's a good one. I didn't  even think of Darth Vader.  

17 hours ago, AnywhereButHere said:

IMG_0808.JPG

Everybody knows, but the Republican won't do a damn thing... Good song though.

16 hours ago, 47of74 said:

Of course we could always go with the opening theme from Caligula for Caligula Part Deuce (and when I say Deuce it's as in what one drops in the can)...

While Paul Ryan and Bitch McConnell play the fiddle as our country burns.

15 minutes ago, onekidanddone said:

That's a good one. I didn't  even think of Darth Vader.  

Everybody knows, but the Republican won't do a damn thing... Good song though.

While Paul Ryan and Bitch McConnell play the fiddle as our country burns.

I just had a horrible mental image of Ryan and Bitch McConnell wearing togas while playing said fiddles.

Of course that was Nero, not Caligula.  I'm still not able to figure out who Orange Hitler is trying to emulate.  Nero, Caligula, or Commodus.

When I heard about Puzder withdrawing from his nomination as Secretary of Labor, two songs went through my mind: "Another One Bites The Dust" and "Na Na Hey Hey Goodbye". Hopefully I'll be humming them frequently as more Trumpsters drop.

The only thing that springs to my mind is...

This one also puts me in mind of the whole Agent Orange administration.

(I'm sorry, I don't know how to embed a video, so here's the link: )

That's all folks

3 hours ago, JMarie said:

The screechy violin from Psycho's shower scene.

This really fits. Orange fascist, his Nazi adviser, and grand wizard attorney general are all stabbing us all in the back.

The Beautiful People, Marilyn Manson.  

ETA: since someone mentioned the human turtle above (Bitch McConnell, love that) some fun trivia: my parents went to high school with him.  Apparently he's always been an asshole.  

3 hours ago, danvillebelle said:

The Beautiful People, Marilyn Manson.  

ETA: since someone mentioned the human turtle above (Bitch McConnell, love that) some fun trivia: my parents went to high school with him.  Apparently he's always been an asshole.  

This doesn't surprise me.  I bet Dampnut was an asshole in high school too.

We could just replace all the lyrics and with Agent Orange's name and the names of all the Republicans on the hill and all of his advisers... just say their names over and over to this tune.

ETA... I forgot how much Stipe looks like Skeletor  

I was hoping someone could make the theme song to Muppet Babies sound suitably presidential and see if they could get away with playing it when the orange chucklehead entered the room.  People would wonder why they had visions of Nanny Bannon sticking his hand up Donald's butt to get him to talk.

On 2/17/2017 at 10:26 AM, PraiseDog said:

The theme song to "The Benny Hill Show."

i would like to think someone on youtube has already dubbed some footage of DingDong Donnie with Benny Hill.......maybe i'll take a look tonight.

Archived