IGNORED

Oroville Dam emergency evacuation

PennySycamore

One of my high-school friends lives in that area with her husband and pets. They are all evacuating. Praying for tje safety of everyone out there.

FJers in that  area, please check in and let us know you are safe !

Dani-checking in. We're okay. Ex-son-in-law lives in the Marysville area and has GrandBoy but so far they're not in an evacuation zone. 

Hope everyone else in the area is okay!

The latest new reports say that the lake level has come down enough that water is no longer going down the emergency spillway so everyone is probably okay for the night.

Just heard from X-SIL-he and GrandBoy are fine. 

Update: X-son-in-law just got an evac order. He will be staying on DD's couch in the apartment she still shares with the current ex. Fun times!

Be safe out there, @DaniLouisiana and family, and everyone else affected. We passed through the area last summer onour way back from Lassen NP to the Bay Area. Beautiful area. Wouldn't have thought flooding would be an issue any time soon.

@PennySycamore and company,  after multiple calls from family tonight after their weather alerts went off due to flooding on Arcade creek, I'm dropping by to say I'm okay...the creek on the news is the same one by my house But its the branch by Kiddo's school that is flooding as of 10:19 pm pacific time. Just didn't want anyone to worry unnecessarily.  I really appreciate everyone in our "little" community and always feel very cared for, I just wanted y'all to know that!

Archived