IGNORED

Dylann Roof wants new federal trial

47of74

Ugh

kcrg.com/content/news/Convicted-church-shooter-Dylann-Roof-wants-new-federal-trial-413544303.html

Roof's attorneys made that request Friday.

The 22-year-old Roof was sentenced to die earlier this year for killing nine black members of Charleston's Emanuel AME Church in June 2015.

Part of Roof's argument challenges the government's assertion that his crimes violated a federal commerce clause.

They argue Roof's actions happened in South Carolina and involved only "incidental and everyday use" of areas affected by the commerce clause, like the internet or purchases from another state.

I hope the court tells him to go fornicate himself.

Of course he wants another trial. He's going to be put to death very soon for what he did to people he despises due to skin colour. He's now going to prolong other people's suffering because his empathy is saved purely for himself.

If you get another go at this thing called living again, Dylann Roof, provided you aren't executed, don't commit murder. Especially don't murder minorities. Even if you don't like them. Keep your filthy, racist views to yourself and let the rest of us live in peace.

2 minutes ago, PennySycamore said:

I hope so too, @47of74.

Yeah I hope the judge says this...

13 hours ago, 47of74 said:

Its a standard motion, filed in just about every trial that results in a conviction.  Each jurisdiction has a very short window on when you can appeal certain things and if they dont ask now, they cant ask later. 

Archived