IGNORED

Who gets voted off the Island first?

JMO

I hope Kellyanne Conwoman is the next to go simply because I want the news networks to stop fucking interviewing her. I can only give her so many props for coming up with "alternative facts."

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 hours ago, Penny said:

Wow, Conjob and spouse with ties to Russia? This just gets crazier by the day but not surprised. I cannot stand her and would love to see her no longer on my tv.

Obviously, this still needs to be proven, but if it's true, wow.  I would scratch my head in confusion over this administration.  How could they possibly think they could keep this Russia thing under wraps?  In a world of prolific social media and where EVERYTHING leaks live a shive, why would anyone think they could hush up a scandal?  Was no one paying attention during Bill Clinton's presidency?  The Trumps and Clintons were friends.  Jesus, you'd think Dampnut at the very least would know how these things turn out.

Well, it might be useful to review Paul Manafort (evicted from the island very early on) , whose law firm successfully represented some of the more truly awful humans in the world.  

Based on the recent post on the KAC thread I'm thinking she's next. Sounds like she's becoming unhinged and uninvited to the party. 

Well, it seems FoxNews has truly turned against the Tantrum Toddler & Co:

So even Fox is realising they helped put a lunatic in the White House?

1 hour ago, fraurosena said:

Well, it seems FoxNews has truly turned against the Tantrum Toddler & Co:

Troubles for Trump. His Republican friends seem to have had enough of him. Or maybe it's just a consequence of the latest popularity polls.

5 minutes ago, laPapessaGiovanna said:

Troubles for Trump. His Republican friends seem to have had enough of him. Or maybe it's just a consequence of the latest popularity polls.

I wouldn't be surprised if it was this at all!

IF Fox continues to be critical - this could be a turning point. They have three times the viewers of any other news source - please let them disavow some of his statements! And maybe they could try being reporters and not shills? If they have any journalistic ethics at all, they should be reporting the shambles that is the White House now...

ETA Shambles was the medieval name for a street of butchers - the shambles was the bloody mess they left around.....

2 hours ago, PsyD2013 said:

One down more to follow......

C4ocZjgWMAAlq0N.jpg

LOL: Pence looks like he's passing a bunch of gas and Rancid Penis looks like he's asking where the smell is coming from. Of course, that's how they both look 99.9% of the time.

Brannon will never go.  As someone brilliantly pointed out previously on FJ, his spirit animal is a cockroach and he stays out of the limelight, which seems kind of vampire-ish.  This all might change, depending on who was chatting up the Russians about what prior to the inauguration.  If leaks are about Trump aides/staff/family being in contact with Russians (officials? businessmen?) are substantiated, it will be through recordings and here will be transcripts of those recordings.  

Idle paranoid speculation:  if Hillary-hating members of the intelligence community knew about the content of these conversations as they happened, knew they were illegal and held back this potentially bombshell news....it's going to take some very honest and brave people to bring this forward.  I won't indulge my paranoia, and will rely on the integrity of many good and decent people (government employees and hard working journalists) to uphold the Constitution and work for the true good of the nation.  Based on the current level of leakage, if the Senate does not act to investigate in a serious way, the leakage will ramp up until they do.  If the Senate drills down and encounters serious dirt and tries to keep it under wraps, they are at serious risk. Interesting days ahead.

I haven't seen or read much about Kellyanne Conway in the media lately. Dare we hope that she's been voted off the island?

15 minutes ago, RoseWilder said:

I haven't seen or read much about Kellyanne Conway in the media lately. Dare we hope that she's been voted off the island?

It seems like she is slowly being black balled by the media. But I like your theory better.

On 2/18/2017 at 2:14 PM, laPapessaGiovanna said:

He has the greatest lowest numbers.. lowest numbers ever...nobody has ever had such low numbers it is increadible

So happy to read that the Voldorange's numbers are at a wonderful all time low.  Of course, the Orange Ass will state these results are 1) faux news, 2) alternative facts, 3) the results of paid Obama-Hillary loving pollsters or 4) some other bat-shit crazy conspiracy theory.  He is such a fucking narcissist that he will continue to bleat how loved he is by his minions.  

Best discussion ever with my diehard Trump loving brother.  After Thursday's press conference  & Terry-ble  Braindead's signature on the law to gut Iowa's collective bargaining law his hardcore Republican loyalty is starting to crack.  Miracles can happen :tw_glasses:   

1 hour ago, fraurosena said:

Well, it seems like Conjob might have been side-lined; at least from tv appearances anyway.

http://money.cnn.com/2017/02/22/media/kellyanne-conway-sidelined-from-tv/?adkey=bn

Thanks for this article! I don't have cable or satellite TV, and I was wondering earlier today if she wasn't doing TV appearances, or if people had just decided to ignore her. :pb_lol:

• 1 month later...

I'm resurrecting this thread because while on the one hand it seems like this nightmare will never end, on the other things are definitely less rosy for our renegade crew of Cheeto, Spicey and Kellyanne,  I have to believe that this craziness can't go on.  Trump is bungling every diplomatic relationship except the Russians and the other two keep parroting his nonsense.  I have to believe Trump is one more big bungle away from impeachment charges.  I'm hoping the Russian investigations continue to gain traction. 

10 minutes ago, JMO said:

I'm resurrecting this thread because while on the one hand it seems like this nightmare will never end, on the other things are definitely less rosy for our renegade crew of Cheeto, Spicey and Kellyanne,  I have to believe that this craziness can't go on.  Trump is bungling every diplomatic relationship except the Russians and the other two keep parroting his nonsense.  I have to believe Trump is one more big bungle away from impeachment charges.  I'm hoping the Russian investigations continue to gain traction. 

Unless he does something blatant and horrible (like gunning down a Congressman who disagreed with him), it'll take the Dems winning back Congress to make impeachment happen.  At this point, I don't see them doing anything to kill their golden goose.  As long as they whisper sweet nothings in his ear, he'll do whatever they ask.  They aren't going to jeopardize that if they don't have to.

• 4 months later...

I wanted to resurrect this since we have seen not only Spicer and Flynn but also Preibus and now Scaramucci go. Kellyanne is still hanging on, as is Bannon. 

5 hours ago, JMO said:

I wanted to resurrect this since we have seen not only Spicer and Flynn but also Preibus and now Scaramucci go. Kellyanne is still hanging on, as is Bannon. 

Thanks, @JMO. Today was a game-changer.  My vote is that we'll have another in-and-out next. Like Mooch. I think we've moved to the "I just can't get good help" phase.

I'm thinking that Kellyanne may be next. She's very visible and says dumb and false crap everywhere. I would think Kelly would boot her pretty quickly.

Archived