IGNORED

Who still air humps? Honest ED ad

47of74

I just saw this a few minutes ago....LOL

7 hours ago, DaniLouisiana said:

I really really REALLY Hate those commercials!

What bugs the hell out of me is that you never hear reich wing conservatives complaining about boner pills, but whine about any medicine for women, even if it doesn't have anything to do with the repro system.

thetubs.jpg

I was grateful when the condom ads finally appeared on the scene after years of explaining tampon and pad commercials to the kids-especially the super smart one who wanted to know where the boys commercials were! Also maybe, somewhere in the disclaimers, maybe mention those little blue pills don't work instantly, cuz, you know, boys are dumb.  . .....

1 hour ago, DaniLouisiana said:

I was grateful when the condom ads finally appeared on the scene after years of explaining tampon and pad commercials to the kids-especially the super smart one who wanted to know where the boys commercials were! Also maybe, somewhere in the disclaimers, maybe mention those little blue pills don't work instantly, cuz, you know, boys are dumb.  . .....

Of course!  Who can forget Enzyte Bob?

ThisIsBob.jpeg

I wonder how many guys got suckered into thinking if they laid down some scratch on some little blue Enzyte pills they'd have monster penises, they'd smile all the time, and all the women would love them?

If I didn't love avatar kitty so much I'd think about making that my avatar.

Archived