IGNORED

Trump 11: Worse than Expected

Destiny

This is SO PATHETIC! And I thought it was now "higher crime rates". We're back to terrorism? Fuck this guy  

• Replies 482
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, iweartanktops said:

This is SO PATHETIC! And I thought it was now "higher crime rates". We're back to terrorism? Fuck this guy  

Yeah, you go with that Donnie Dumb Fornicate. 

And caps lock, Donnie.  Caps, lock.

clock.png

51 minutes ago, LeftCoastLurker said:

Appellate court voted to NOT reinstate travel ban!  Strike out orange one  

But wait- that's fake news reporting it! Or fake judges! Or corrupt judges! Or liberal judges! Or they're being mean to him! There's no way it can be the responsibility if Trump or his executive order.

I guess it's time to fire the judges and put in ones who will do his bidding (TrumpThink).

19 minutes ago, iweartanktops said:

How presidential of him.

..... he knows we can read his Tweets, right?

11 minutes ago, MarblesMom said:

How presidential of him.

I know. It actually makes my day. This is our PRESIDENT. Throwing a fit in all caps like he's surprised about checks and balances! I think I started learning about those in... 4th grade? 

I hope he didn't strain himself typing in all caps!

It will be so interesting to see how it plays out at the next level, with those so-called Supreme Court Justices.  It seems like just yesterday his pal Rudy Giuliani was advising him on how to get his "Muslim ban" through "legally."  Here's a quote from a couple weeks ago (Washington Post):

Former New York mayor Rudy W. Giuliani said President Trump wanted a “Muslim ban” and requested he assemble a commission to show him “the right way to do it legally.”

I guess Rudy and Co. screwed up.

54 minutes ago, Howl said:

I go to my self, "Sweet Baby Jesus on a teeny tiny itty bitty little red crutch, how the ever loving f**k can anyone in his or her right mind possibly continue to support this imbecile?"   

:bow-blue::clap:

30 minutes ago, 47of74 said:

Yeah I was just coming here to post on that myself.

usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2017/02/09/appeals-court-trump-travel-ban-immigration-refugee-muslim-president/97644206/

Next time, Orange Ferret Face, you might not want to throw down with the judiciary.  

Of course I'm expecting Furious Orange Tweet Storms™ to be coming along any moment now.

Queue the orange shit stain's psychotic break in three... two.... one ....

Well, he did apparently miss 8th grade civics, where we covered checks and balances, at least in my school. Just waiting for him to declare war against the judiciary. The beauty of this situation is that if he kicks it up to the Supreme Court, they will likely split 4 to 4 and the appeals court ruling will stand.

Just now, iweartanktops said:

Meanwhile, Pence pretends to care about black people... 

Ugh which is worse?  Sessions who openly hates people of color, or Pence who pulls shit like this?  Not fooling anybody Pencey Poo... You are all fine and dandy to shake the hands of these  young men and women ...just so long as they don't try to move in next door to you. Or you know do  things like umm  vote.  Am I angry? Yes, beyond angry.  My husband keep saying ..wait.. that the orange shit stain will be brought down.  That our side can't rush into this.  The democrats, ACLU, SPLC need time to build their case.  Well he can say that.  He is a white guy... a blond blue eyed white guy.  My daughter , nieces, brother-in-law, four of  my first cousins, and many members extended family can't wait. They all people of color. Just how long are they supposed to "wait"

39 minutes ago, iweartanktops said:

Trump is like the crazy old man neighbor that screams, "GET OFF MY LAWN!" even when you are just walking past his house. 

Again, if these fuckers cared about the security of our nation, they would take a look at gun laws. 

39 minutes ago, iweartanktops said:

Gee orange jackass ..let me say this so you understand.... you are already IN court.  You don't tell judges you will see them in court... they ARE the court.  Get used to it you smear of orange filth... this is not the first time you have been sued .. and it won't be the last.  Oh what "crimes" are you talking about?  White color crimes?  Slum lords?  Young men of color getting the crap beaten out of them  by some roid raged cop?  A member of the LGBTQ community getting fired? What about when a Black teen is walking back from a 7-11 with Skittles and an ice tea and gets stalked and murdered by a fucking psycho?

I am on a bad path tonight... venting with out end.. See all you FJ peeps tomorrow.  I need to settle down.

33 minutes ago, bea said:

Well, he did apparently miss 8th grade civics, where we covered checks and balances, at least in my school. Just waiting for him to declare war against the judiciary. The beauty of this situation is that if he kicks it up to the Supreme Court, they will likely split 4 to 4 and the appeals court ruling will stand.

If it even gets that far.  The Supreme Court might say no to even hearing an appeal.  Justice Kennedy might not even forward it on to the full court, though what I'm reading is that he probably would.  What would be even more delicious is if it does go to the full court and it gets blocked 5 to 3.  Especially if it's someone appointed by Shrub.  If you thought the Furious Orange Tweet Storms were bad today, just imagine if Agent Fornicate Face gets cock blocked by a conservative justice.

31 minutes ago, Mecca said:

Trump is like the crazy old man neighbor that screams, "GET OFF MY LAWN!" even when you are just walking past his house. 

Again, if these fuckers cared about the security of our nation, they would take a look at gun laws. 

Yeah, your post reminds me of our one local Trump clone who was bugging me via mail and got his ass hauled into court when he threatened the wrong people.  From what I read his behavior had been escalating before he was arrested, he had been getting in verbal and physical confrontations with his neighbors.

The thing is, these aforementioned fornicators probably will start taking a look at gun laws once minorities, LGBT, and others on the left start buying guns in bulk.  Like Reagan did back when minorities started arming themselves.  All of a sudden then he loved gun control.

14 minutes ago, 47of74 said:

If it even gets that far.  The Supreme Court might say no to even hearing an appeal.  Justice Kennedy might not even forward it on to the full court, though what I'm reading is that he probably would.  What would be even more delicious is if it does go to the full court and it gets blocked 5 to 3.  Especially if it's someone appointed by Shrub.  If you thought the Furious Orange Tweet Storms were bad today, just imagine if Agent Fornicate Face gets cock blocked by a conservative justice.

Snip

I am concerned about this. From my understanding of the Supreme Court, I think the calendar is set in October, giving Trump's candidate the chance to vote on this. (I figure he'll be confirmed well before that.) It could be overturned 5-4. I hope someone flips.

1 hour ago, iweartanktops said:

The security of our nation is at stake?  I'd call that an alternative fact.

29 minutes ago, Audrey2 said:

I am concerned about this. From my understanding of the Supreme Court, I think the calendar is set in October, giving Trump's candidate the chance to vote on this. (I figure he'll be confirmed well before that.) It could be overturned 5-4. I hope someone flips.

Here's an article that laid out der Trumpenführer's next steps.

mercurynews.com/2017/02/09/court-rules-against-trump-what-happens-next/

Proceed to the Supreme Court

This path is the most likely, even though the Supreme Court remains short-handed and could deadlock on whether to allow the Robart injunction to remain. The appeal would go to Justice Anthony Kennedy, who is assigned emergency motions that originate from the Ninth Circuit. Kennedy has a choice: He can either decide the appeal on his own or refer it to the full court to hear arguments from both sides. In a case of such national gravitas, he’ll probably chose the latter. Feuer says if Trump’s lawyers do appeal to the Supreme Court, “they’ll probably ask for an emergency stay of the Seattle judge’s nationwide injunction” that put the travel ban on hold. “It’s confusing,” he adds.

Then what?

The eight justices would probably hear the case on an extremely expedited schedule and issue an order of some kind, possibly without hearing any oral arguments. But, says Feuer, “this is all very novel and it’s tough to predict exactly what they’ll do.” He said it was also unusual for the three-judge appellate panel to hear oral arguments, given the time pressures involved, but they did. The justices could rule in a matter of days, but Feuer said it would probably take them up to two weeks to issue their order.

Given how important Orange Hitler thinks this all is, I don't think he'll wait until October before he appeals in hopes of succeeding in his quest to keep brown people out of 'murica. 

14 minutes ago, 47of74 said:

Here's an article that laid out der Trumpenführer's next steps.

mercurynews.com/2017/02/09/court-rules-against-trump-what-happens-next/

Given how important Orange Hitler thinks this all is, I don't think he'll wait until October before he appeals in hopes of succeeding in his quest to keep brown people out of 'murica. 

Thank you. The benefit to this is, Trump's nominee probably won't be on the court yet.

The scene at the White House this evening?

pj.jpeg

Here's the order from the 9th Circuit

http://cdn.ca9.uscourts.gov/datastore/opinions/2017/02/09/17-35105.pdf

Including this part on page 25 documenting how Orange Fornicate Face had put his foot in his mouth;

The States argue that the Executive Order violates the Establishment and Equal Protection Clauses because it was intended to disfavor Muslims. In support of this argument, the States have offered evidence of numerous statements by the President about his intent to implement a “Muslim ban”as well as evidence they claim suggests that the Executive Order was intended to be that ban, including sections 5(b) and 5(e) of the Order. It is well established that evidence of purpose beyond the face of the challenged law may be considered in evaluating Establishment and Equal Protection Clause claims..

Someone should have read Orange Fornicate Face the Miranda warning before he started campaigning.

2 hours ago, iweartanktops said:

Meanwhile, Pence pretends to care about black people... 

Good thing he got photos 

OMG, that's Omarosa "Those fat women are stalking me" Manigault at the end of the table in the first photo! WTF! Does the WH just say ok, we have "the Blacks" coming over, so go get "our girl" to be in the photo and talk to them since we have no idea what to say to these people from the inner cities!!

58 minutes ago, AuntK said:

OMG, that's Omarosa "Those fat women are stalking me" Manigault at the end of the table in the first photo! WTF! Does the WH just say ok, we have "the Blacks" coming over, so go get "our girl" to be in the photo and talk to them since we have no idea what to say to these people from the inner cities!!

I actually think they do. I loathe Omarosa. 

• Destiny locked and unpinned this topic

Archived