IGNORED

Counting On: Season 3, Part 3: Shifting Blame and Escape Rooms

choralcrusader8613

Flippin' ridiculous that TLC couldn't cough up some florist dollars. I just know I'd be up until 2 am doing corsages and giant V's when these yahoos are on TV. Psssshhhh.

• Replies 630
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, HerNameIsBuffy said:

I can speak for all the internet when I say no one wants to see a shirtless male Duggar.

DAYAM straight on that one.  

These people are multi-millionaires. Why didn't they just go out to Wal-mart and buy some buckets?

The D parents ask/pray like their daughter is 45 and an old maid and thank goodness she FINALLY found someone.  Good gravy.

Jeremy has friends from all over the country and world there for them and from all diff stages of his life.  Ben is touched to be included say his words.  

Jeremy is grateful for jokesters cutting up....so he is secretly 100, right?

jinger truly is a beautiful bride and the dress is lovely.  Here comes Jim bib - I don't care what anyone says at these moments I feel his love for his girls.  She gave him a hankerspcheif (handkerchief - I'm leaving the original typo because it amuses me) that she will always be his little girl.

He's crying and I'm not snarking on this - do it yourself.  I miss my daddy and he's sincere.  Then jchell the robot wants to pray because God forbid Jim bob have a moment where he's focused on anything but her nether regions.  Bitch - she's so jealous of her daughters. 

Just now, MarblesMom said:

The D parents ask/pray like their daughter is 45 and an old maid and thank goodness she FINALLY found someone.  Good gravy.

Right?! And the "I've been waiting for this day my whole life." Um...you are 22.

Just now, HerNameIsBuffy said:

I miss my daddy and he's sincere.

I feel ya.

Recording it now. Can't wait to watch it but mostly can't wait to read all the comments.

I am so absolutely, positively, 100% skeeved out by people doing food prep without their hair pulled back.

It is one of my big time pet peeves (maybe because I worked in kitchens).

Jill and joy do talking heads.  Beautiful and sweet.  Anna looks depressed but I can't stand her so I'm unable to care.  Jessa points out guys were later.  Jana is hoping they won't be an hour late - damn color looks great on her.

some brunette I don't know informed us God is happy about the wedding proof is in the sunrise...becusse sun is for Jinger alone?  They are talking about the wedding cake.

i guess wedding toppers were hand made so I shouldn't snark but my God if someone made those for my wedding I'd have cried if I had to use them.  Remember weeebels?  Well these cake toppers wobble but won't fall down too.

music is slowing to remind us to get serious for the wedding approaches.  Jeremy and his brother share a strong resemblance.

jinger couldn't be more excited she says after the fact in a flat monotone.

2 man buns?  Ffs.

jinger looks calm and relaxed.  Joking about bad breath.  She's calmer than I was at either of mine.  

Y'all are precious.  Some blonde carrying her train - she's not nervous just excited.  It is really sweet actually

brown for bridesmaids?  Poor joy.  Walking down aisle jessa rocking burgundy.  

That is a perfect hairstyle for Jinger she's absolutely lovely.  And Jim bob meets her to walk her down the aisle - 

they lit unity candle to symbolize two becoming one,. Not snarking I like traditional wedding crap.

10 minutes ago, ViolaSebastian said:

These people are multi-millionaires. Why didn't they just go out to Wal-mart and buy some buckets?

Takes to much energy and thought process

TH Jeremy made it sound like they are not letting God decide on their children, and that they are focused on establishing their lives as a couple.  Can I get an AMEN???

Omg in commercial mini Jin jer interview.  They are looking forward to 2017 and like being newly weds and want to learn Spanish.     Yawn

They just had an update on JinJer, since the wedding they're settling into their lives in Laredo, no baby news yet and want to learn Spanish due to the area they're living in.  Nothing too exciting!

At least JimBoob didn't scream ME ME ME KODY BROWN like "someone" we have read about.  "Her mother and I" is an acceptable response.

"We'll see what happens" definitely sounds a whole lot like "we're leaving it up to God" to me.

2 minutes ago, singsingsing said:

"We'll see what happens" definitely sounds a whole lot like "we're leaving it up to God" to me.

It's trying to be different than "We're leaving it up to God." But seriously, God is in charge.

• choralcrusader8613 locked and unpinned this topic

Archived