IGNORED

Counting On: Season 3, Part 3: Shifting Blame and Escape Rooms

choralcrusader8613

Jesus Jill. There's such a thing called KNIFE. You don't need to push the pasta on the fork with your finger.

I also wonder if we're going to see Jinger's face when she leaves the church after the ceremony - after the infamous paparazzi pics that made her look VERY unhappy/crying.

• Replies 630
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, hollywood said:

When Derick spoke, Jinger's face was like "who let him up to the mic?"

Jessa always looks at Bin like "bless his heart" when he is trying to speak. 

She mothers him 

it's her way of dealing with him I think

3 minutes ago, hollywood said:

When Derick spoke, Jinger's face was like "who let him up to the mic?"

Jessa always looks at Bin like "bless his heart" when he is trying to speak. 

She mothers him 

it's her way of dealing with him I think

8 minutes ago, Mela99 said:

According to a wedding website, a per-stem cost would be about $3.50. That's $8,050.00.... for roses. 

"Some" people might have just hired a florist and spent all those hours of panicking and not having bathroom breaks drinking mimosas and getting a mani/pedi instead  ....     :kitty-shifty:

Another moment when J and J look like they are going to kiss goodbye but jerk apart.  Lordy Lou.

The fuck I lost the recap I started in new thread??  Going here....

They are praying, she looks like a teen , Jeremy is kind of a condescending douche telling her about true love and how to pray.  Driving to church.  Or chapel, but big ass chapel.  Hugging goodbye full frontal - someone have smelling salts for j'chelle?

speak of the devil - j'chelle lost and confused in a hallway.  They go to the dressing room.  Way too many women getting ready in dumpy room - depressing.  Jeremy is bible reading again...you'd think he was a preacher or something.

Jeremy says his guys are a fun group.  He's using the word 'fun' wrong

ben looks sedated and amazing Jeremy is organized.  Jessa is saying Jill gave good advice to relax.  I can't snark looks like nice sisterly moment.

Jeremy bought animal socks for his groomsmen.  Huh?  

So Jinger and Jeremy see each other alone the morning of the wedding to do "devotionals". As the scene ends and they are about the head out, the camera pans to the right, unfocuses and lingers on the shot for a few seconds while the couple are still talking.

A really odd choice ... like the the people you are filming are still talking, why take them out of frame so suddenly ;) 

30 minutes ago, MarblesMom said:

Are you KIDDING me? You are in Laguna, GO OUTSIDE.  I am having weather jealousy.

Is it raining in Laguna?

I'm on the central CA coast and practically need a canoe to leave my street LOL.

Jessa honey when I was a bridesmaid, I filled a purse full of emergency mars bars and we all ate them. None of us were pregnant. We were just hungry.

They could turn laying a fart into a half-hour episode.

A groomsman forgot his shirt.  There was an extra shirt that happened to fit him.  Yay.

Jeremy and Ben both make me laugh.  Jeremy 'cause I think he's kind of funny, and poor Bin 'cause I just find him funny.

They could turn laying a fart into a half-hour episode.
A groomsman forgot his shirt.  There was an extra shirt that happened to fit him.  Yay.

How the fuck do you accept the responsibility of being in a wedding and forget your fucking shirt? What the shit Lana?

Ben thinks it's totally dorky and he's not wrong.  He said it with his eyes.  Jinger hgave bridged demands weird jar gifts with necklace and chocolate - necklace with first initials cuz Duggars have so many different first intials

jeremy said so many pieces of guys suits were lost and some at Duggar house.  What?  One of groomsman forgot shirt so narrowly escaped disaster.  I can speak for all the internet when I say no one wants to see a shirtless male Duggar.

some blond chick talking about making corsages until 2:00 am.  Missed her name.  Those are fugly corsages why could t tlc spring for something nice.

jd knows how to tie a double Windsor.  He truly is multifaceted.

jeremy referred to his waistline.  Now he's my grandma circa 1955.  Jeremy think he was too relaxed...maybe j'chelle dumped some of whatever the hell keeps her just this side of canotonic into the coffee.

jinger looks confident - little heavy on the makeup for a pretty girl but I'm just a bitch.

beautiful dress, sparkly headband (a little subtle for me but I approve.)

commericla

1 minute ago, Destiny said:

How the fuck do you accept the responsibility of being in a wedding and forget your fucking shirt? What the shit Lana?

Jim Bob forgot his shirt for Josh's wedding and had to wear one of Gil Bates' shirts.

1 minute ago, MarblesMom said:

.... and we are back to being an HOUR, AN HOUR late .... unacceptable.

So I was less late starting this recap then they were to their own wedding?  Nice.

Jim Bob forgot his shirt for Josh's wedding and had to wear one of Gil Bates' shirts.

FFS. I forgot about that. Fucking irresponsible, disorganised assholes.

This is so frigging dull. Roses but no buckets? Catastrophe! But nohing happened. Forgot a shirt? Ohhhhh goddd. No there's a shirt. An hour late? Actually a big deal but no big deal.

Just now, Destiny said:

FFS. I forgot about that. Fucking irresponsible, disorganised assholes.

Finding a seat on the couch next to you!

• choralcrusader8613 locked and unpinned this topic

Archived