IGNORED

Counting On: Season 3, Part 3: Shifting Blame and Escape Rooms

choralcrusader8613

Am I the only one confused why they had the wire V form out in the woods, while cutting greenery and going on about not having buckets for the roses, which were in the boxes from the florist...  Umm, if the flowers were to go in the buckets, why did they take them to the woods and why was the frame out there too?

• Replies 630
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Buckets were promised for the plants, but they were not delivered.  Cindy says they must drive from Little Rock to NWA with no bathroom breaks so that the plants won't wilt.

Insane.

"Hello Babe" - "Babe!".

How the Vuolos great each other.

Back to the fake conflict with the flowers. Including dramatic music. Saying in ten different ways how the roses will wilt without water.

Did everyone just see that?

When Jinger picks up Jeremy from the airport, while they are not so side hugging they seriously almost kissed. They both leaned in for it then both jerk back suddenly like they both remembered they were on camera. 

3 minutes ago, Dandruff said:

Cleaning buckets, putting ice in buckets, trimming roses, dumping roses in buckets.  There are 2,300 roses.  They are nervous.  GMAFB.

Sounds riveting 

wasn't this told already

so the only thing interesting was jessa crying?

8 minutes ago, nst said:

I am bored and I need a tv lol

more details 

This all happened in like 15 seconds. Now they're documenting the decorating process and it's RIVETING

They rented a refrigerated truck and TWO hotel rooms for the roses.  Was this really cheaper than having the flowers delivered directly to the church?  Oh, wait, then there wouldn't have been any fake j'drama ... 

Miss Cindy sprayed the "V" onto some chicken wire.  The guys had to figure out how to fit the chickenwire V through a door.  This took some time.  They're now trying to attach greenery to the chicken wire.

Cindy:  "Oh, I'm in love".

A Duggar boy:  "You're in love with the V?"

Cindy:  "Yes".

1 minute ago, snickerz said:

2300 roses would cost more than my entire wedding. #Truth

According to a wedding website, a per-stem cost would be about $3.50. That's $8,050.00.... for roses. 

And these people call themselves frugal.

Just now, Dandruff said:

Miss Cindy sprayed the "V" onto some chicken wire.  The guys had to figure out how to fit the chickenwire V through a door.  This took some time.  They're now trying to attach greenery to the chicken wire.

It did lead to the best unintentional freudian slip of the night by one of the boys: "“Fitting it was kinda hard, it was just so long and big, it made it kind of awkward"

I suck and thought it started at 9:00 and I'm an ass but had to pay for this so lets go

Jeremy wanted it smaller and more intimate but sent out 400 invites and expecting 1k people.  Famewhores.

plain church people moving weird plants in buckets everywhere.  Jinger talking about how big her train is and can knock people over.  Can't do that with fabric on the floor but could trip people.  Words mean things sotdrt graduate.

jessa gazes adoring king at Ben but "you're a dumbass" shines from her eyes.

Jinger could not be more excited and I realize she has a facial expression I make and I'm ashamed,. Jill and jessa speak.  God Derek the man bun?  Perineal opinion but ewwww.  Ben sounds like a junior preacher, Jill looks levongly at jessa when she speaks - she's inherently supportive.

jeremy refers to the dullards and Benessa as their trusted counsellors through the process,. Why is Jeremy talking like an old man from the 1700's?

Rehearsal dinner is slow paced and relaxing per Jinger,. Shut up Jinger it is not.  Jeremy is hoping he can sleep.  He has a very discovering smile.  I have big teeth too, gotta moderate how wide you open that mouth dude.

panic Rush jingers last morning single.  Commercial!

Just now, Mela99 said:

According to a wedding website, a per-stem cost would be about $3.50. That's $8,050.00.... for roses. 

And these people call themselves frugal.

Guess they couldn't get cheaper roses.

sounds like Cindy is the new sierra

you could elope to Maui for that 

I like the decorations that Cindy had done. I know it's the south but I find it odd that the Duggar kids call her Miss. Cindy.  Only because she is Michelle best friend from childhood.  

1 minute ago, nst said:

Guess they couldn't get cheaper roses.

sounds like Cindy is the new sierra

you could elope to Maui for that 

I'm getting a Marie Osmond, "Paper Roses" flashback now.

When Derick spoke, Jinger's face was like "who let him up to the mic?"

Jessa always looks at Bin like "bless his heart" when he is trying to speak. 

1 minute ago, SamiKatz said:

I'm getting a Marie Osmond, "Paper Roses" flashback now.

And the sad thing is David Cassidy now has dementia

the roses are the rootbeer floats

My mom and I laughed to tears when this happened!

18 minutes ago, nst said:

I am bored and I need a tv lol

Are you KIDDING me? You are in Laguna, GO OUTSIDE.  I am having weather jealousy.

• choralcrusader8613 locked and unpinned this topic

Archived