IGNORED

Counting On: Season 3, Part 3: Shifting Blame and Escape Rooms

choralcrusader8613

4 minutes ago, grandmadugger said:

You do realize that the Duggars are only allowed to talk to the opposite sex if they are related or getting to know each other right?  They aren't your typical family that has friends of the opposite sex they are either getting to know each other for the purpose of courting, courting, or engaged.  That's their three options in life with a member of the opposite sex they aren't related to.

I don't think that's true, in fact I'm pretty sure it isn't according to Instagram and Facebook post!

• Replies 630
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Joseph's been spotted with this girl multiple times over the past few months. I still can't tell them apart, so maybe someone without face blindness can decipher these photos:

Spoiler

caldwell.png

These are the Caldwell sisters (from Jill Rodrigues' blog).

wedding2.jpg

At/before Jinger's wedding. I swore up and down when I saw this picture that it was Jana, but apparently it's one of the Caldwell girls.

wedding.png

At the wedding. I have no idea whether this is the same sister who was walking with Joseph before.

march.jpg

March for Life (or whatever they call it).

march2.jpg

Another from the march.

shower.png

From Jessa's baby shower (far right).

caldwell1.png

Valentine's Day

To me it looks like they both have that hair colour that's between blonde and brown. I don't know if either of the girls beside Joseph in the Valentine's picture are Caldwells, but I would bet at least one of them is.

2 minutes ago, Fighter said:

I don't think that's true, in fact I'm pretty sure it isn't according to Instagram and Facebook post!

Yes because the Duggars have never lied, shared photos out of context or anything of the sort.

1 minute ago, Fighter said:

Oh Grandma Dugger you do realize you spelled DUGGAR wrong don't you?

Yes I do, but thanks for that since you are new and it obviously bugs you I'll run right off and change it.  Or I won't because I don't care because it was on purpose.

4 minutes ago, Fighter said:

Oh Grandma Dugger you do realize you spelled DUGGAR wrong don't you?

What is with your rattiness? 

Its kind of common on forums that people spell things wrong, especially if typing on phones or iPads/tablets. It's life it happens. Not to mention usernames are often snark 

There is absolutely no need to come across so aggressive simply because people don't agree with you 

5 minutes ago, singsingsing said:

Joseph's been spotted with this girl multiple times over the past few months. I still can't tell them apart, so maybe someone without face blindness can decipher these photos:

Reveal hidden contents

caldwell.png

These are the Caldwell sisters (from Jill Rodrigues' blog).

wedding2.jpg

At/before Jinger's wedding. I swore up and down when I saw this picture that it was Jana, but apparently it's one of the Caldwell girls.

wedding.png

At the wedding. I have no idea whether this is the same sister who was walking with Joseph before.

march.jpg

March for Life (or whatever they call it).

march2.jpg

Another from the march.

shower.png

From Jessa's baby shower (far right).

caldwell1.png

Valentine's Day

To me it looks like they both have that hair colour that's between blonde and brown. I don't know if either of the girls beside Joseph in the Valentine's picture are Caldwells, but I would bet at least one of them is.

I can't tell them apart, maybe that's our next conspiracy theory.  Joe can't tell them apart either and they are swapping spots so he's really "getting to know" both of them.

3 minutes ago, BlessaYourHeart said:

Its kind of common on forums that people spell things wrong, especially if typing on phones or iPads/tablets. It's life it happens. 

There is absolutely no need to come across so aggressive simply because people don't agree with you 

I think someone missed the "THIS IS NOT A DUGGAR FAN SITE" disclaimer. 

Just now, grandmadugger said:

I can't tell them apart, maybe that's our next conspiracy theory.  Joe can't tell them apart either and they are swapping spots so he's really "getting to know" both of them.

You just made me laugh and spit my tea all over the bed and a half asleep hubby 

Just now, singsingsing said:

@grandmadugger I was going to say, maybe he's courting both of them and they're getting into polygamy to liven up their brand.

I mean John Webster is clearly married to both Alyssa and Jessa thanks to your screenshots why shouldn't Joe get in on the action too.

1 minute ago, BlessaYourHeart said:

You just made me laugh and spit my tea all over the bed and a half asleep hubby 

I'm sorry poor hubby!

26 minutes ago, justmy2cents said:

I don't need any help from some color blind bitch who's been on here for all of 2 minutes. And fyi, Fundies don't have close opposite sex friends.  If they're seen together often you bet your ass something is brewing.  May not materialize into anything but they're not just buddies.

Excuse me don't start calling me names, just because I proved that you were wrong! That's immature and you need to grow up. Obviously I'm not color blind because I pointed out that the blonde girl and a brunette girl were two different people. I even posted dates! You just can't handle that I proved that you were wrong!

And maybe if you're new here you don't remember what happened with Jill - a photo surfaced on someone's instagram account of her standing next to a guy in a group shot in front of their tour bus. Everyone was like, "Who the hell is that? She must be courting this guy, or else there's no way they'd be standing next to each other." Sure enough, it was Derick Dillard. Meanwhile Joseph's been seen with this girl on several different occasions. Sure, maybe it's nothing, but where there's smoke there's usually fire.

7 minutes ago, BlessaYourHeart said:

Its kind of common on forums that people spell things wrong, especially if typing on phones or iPads/tablets. It's life it happens. Not to mention usernames are often snark 

That wasn't aggressive, you pointed out something to me, so I returned the favor!

2 minutes ago, grandmadugger said:

I mean John Webster is clearly married to both Alyssa and Jessa thanks to your screenshots why shouldn't Joe get in on the action too.

I'm sorry poor hubby!

He'll live :pb_lol:

Fj is on fire tonight with these conspiracies! Keep them coming as I have a two hour bus journey in the morning and need reading material! (UK so it's 11pm with me) 

1 minute ago, Fighter said:

That wasn't aggressive, you pointed out something to me, so I returned the favor!

I pointed out nothing to you other than the fact you're being very ratty with everyone for no real reason :pb_lol:

This Will Not End Well reduced.jpg

Snarkiness does not equal bitchiness.  Just a reminder it isn't necessary to attack people to make a point.

I will go stock up on peroxide for the claw marks. 

Wow! Five pages over my assumption that the Duggars were lying about the deer head! A forensic investigation, even! And NOW, I'm even MORE creeped out by the apparent fact that the fam has not one, but at least THREE deer heads!!  Those things are creepy AF!! One is more than enough!

20 minutes ago, MargaretElliott said:

@Fighter, in the real world, the normal world, if a guy was spending time with a woman, it would be just life. But to the Duggars and those who share their beliefs, that's not just life. That's suspicious. She could be giving away pieces of her heart. She could be tempting him. They might -gasp- want to date! Their misogyny, mistrust, and control issues of these beliefs manifest in such a way as to make normal, platonic relationships between men and women impossible. So if two people are regularly photographed together, there's a good chance that they might be in that "special friend" phase, because there's very few scenarios where they would be photographed together if they weren't. I think that's one of the reasons why a courtship is so likely and why this belief system is so toxic and damaging.

Not sure how many courtships FJ has predicted (none that I can recall), but there's a first time for everything. Only time will tell.

I did state that towards the end of my comment that they may court in the future, but I don't think that since we have pics of him interacting with 2 different women is enough to go on right now!

They do talk to the opposite sex, but it's always large groups or closely monitored such as visiting the Bates, going to Big Sandy or other homeschool things. No room for real bonding. Josh met Anna at Big Sandy. More often than not they get divided by sex to do 'man things' or 'girl things' and only mingle for meals/celebrations.

9 minutes ago, singsingsing said:

And maybe if you're new here you don't remember what happened with Jill - a photo surfaced on someone's instagram account of her standing next to a guy in a group shot in front of their tour bus. Everyone was like, "Who the hell is that? She must be courting this guy, or else there's no way they'd be standing next to each other." Sure enough, it was Derick Dillard. Meanwhile Joseph's been seen with this girl on several different occasions. Sure, maybe it's nothing, but where there's smoke there's usually fire.

Hmm I seem to remember a video of Joseph and Carlin along with a pic. Oh and just a few weeks before there was a pic of Joseph and Tori 

Oh and Let's not forget the John David rumors because he sat with a girl at lunch!

2 minutes ago, Four is Enough said:

Wow! Five pages over my assumption that the Duggars were lying about the deer head! A forensic investigation, even! And NOW, I'm even MORE creeped out by the apparent fact that the fam has not one, but at least THREE deer heads!!  Those things are creepy AF!! One is more than enough!

I'm actually shocked we've only found three different deer heads.  With as many potential hunters they have there should be more.

RE: Jeremy's books, I can tell there's a "insert program / activity here" for Dummies and that's about as far as I got in telling what books he has.

Also the Duggar Valentine table, as far as I can tell there's a red party table cloth that wasn't big enough for their dining table OR there are multiple small ones; or a plastic table cloth roll folded in half over the top in white. 

I'm a part time wedding planner. For one we did the roll of plastic white table cloth on top of ridiculously large tables (must have been custom built) and then place artificial turf table runners on top. It sounds tacky I know, but it actually looked really good! (Sorry to toot my own horn!)

1 minute ago, grandmadugger said:

I'm actually shocked we've only found three different deer heads.  With as many potential hunters they have there should be more.

Spin off show? 19 Deer Heads and counting? 

Just now, Fighter said:

I did state that towards the end of my comment that they may court in the future, but I don't think that since we have pics of him interacting with 2 different women is enough to go on right now!

Perhaps. I speculate that they are either in the getting-to-know-you "special friend" phase, or courting. This is based off a number of pictures of them together. It's not exactly an iron-clad case, but hey, it's speculation. He could be courting someone different, or not courting at all. I could be wrong. But that's my judgement for now. I'm sure we'll see what happens soon enough.

2 minutes ago, Fighter said:

Hmm I seem to remember a video of Joseph and Carlin along with a pic. Oh and just a few weeks before there was a pic of Joseph and Tori 

Oh and Let's not forget the John David rumors because he sat with a girl at lunch!

Yes, you see, this is a discussion forum. Where people come to discuss things. Specifically the Duggars. If you think there's not enough evidence to conclude that something's going on between Joseph and this girl, just say that. No need to come out with guns blazing or to get personally offended if others disagree. The earth isn't going to split in two because some people think the photos are significant and you don't.

29 minutes ago, Coconut Flan said:

This Will Not End Well reduced.jpg

Snarkiness does not equal bitchiness.  Just a reminder it isn't necessary to attack people to make a point.

I will go stock up on peroxide for the claw marks. 

Cat Scratch  Fever

• choralcrusader8613 locked and unpinned this topic

Archived