IGNORED

Counting On: Season 3, Part 3: Shifting Blame and Escape Rooms

choralcrusader8613

Didn't that dear-head exist when they were moving Bin into the warehouse during their courtship?. I remember Joy taking a selfie with it.

I suppose they could hav multiple dear heads but taxidermy is expensive and the show is boring AF. #alternativefacts.

• Replies 630
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Exposedknees said:

LOL Is that a white trash bag table runner? Classy Duggars!  :my_heart: LOL

Is that Joy with her iPhone at the end of the table? No dessert?????

Lol at the table runner- 

12 hours ago, Jiraffe said:

OMG! A turkey!!!! That would be terrifying, they're freaking huge! Thankfully mine was just some little bird. 

I did have to stop in the middle of one of the most major highways in Ontario once though, to let a bunch of turkeys cross the road. Six lanes of city traffic just sat there while they ambled along. I also got into a standoff with a partridge on a rural road once too, that thing would not move, no matter how much I honked or yelled at it. Come to think of it, not unlike @OyToTheVey, I don't think birds are my friends either.

I live in NYC, you would think the pigeons know the deal with cars! I'm so not good with birds. 

48 minutes ago, justmy2cents said:

The one in the middle with the khaki shirt has been seen with Joe a handful of times. Don't know if she's 18 yet, not that they would consider that too young. To me her hair is blonde. It's similar to mine which can look lighter or darker depending on lighting.

I thought the one that was seen with Joe is the left one?! And I believe she might have dyed her hair in recent months. On Jinger's wedding she already had blonde hair. The sisters do look a like but I definately the one seen with Joe is on the left. They could be non-identical twins?

13 hours ago, Jiraffe said:

I couldn't believe it!!! I drive a Mazda 3 so it's not like I was high up into the bird's space...there were 2 of them, one was smart and flew up away from me, the other just didn't move and bounced right off the windshield. It was the first long trip that car ever made, too, and I had to pull over because it was my first (and only, so far) roadkill and I was beside myself, and because I wanted to make sure my brand new car was okay. No idea where bird wound up. I swerve now too if I have room!

I drive a Pathfinder. It's pretty high up but you'd think the damn pigeon would see a huge black moving object on the highway entrance! It really bounced hard. I'm surprised it didn't crack my windshield. 

BREAKING NEWS.

The plot thickens!

I found the episode where Ben moves into the guest room / garage thing / loft / whatever-it-is, and there is NOT a deer head on the wall... THERE ARE TWO DEER HEADS.

twodeers.png

What could this possibly mean? I will let you know what other shocking details I uncover.

19 minutes ago, Jinder Roles said:

Didn't that dear-head exist when they were moving Bin into the warehouse during their courtship?. I remember Joy taking a selfie with it.

I suppose they could hav multiple dear heads but taxidermy is expensive and the show is boring AF. #alternativefacts.

I honestly thought it was the same one.  But again they must have several. 

No way could they possibly have multiple deer heads for any innocent reason. And there is absolutely no way that Jinger could have really hit the deer and had it stuffed and mounted before Ben moved in, put it in his room to go with the other rustic decor, and then taken it with her when she got married. Wow. BUSTED. I bet they have a warehouse full of deer heads just for this purpose (uh, whatever that purpose is). Truly diabolical!

deer2.png

@singsingsing you're killing me here, I cant stop laughing at the dramatic zoom. This detective work is hilarious. Way more interesting than what the Duggars actually have going on.

That being said, WHY would they fake something like this? What's the motive? It's so stupid! They're content with showing pointless drivel in every other episode, why fake the one thing that I genuinely like about Jinger? Humph.

Just now, MargaretElliott said:

@singsingsing you're killing me here, I cant stop laughing at the dramatic zoom. This detective work is hilarious. Way more interesting than what the Duggars actually have going on.

That being said, WHY would they fake something like this? What's the motive? It's so stupid! They're content with showing pointless drivel in every other episode, why fake the one thing that I genuinely like about Jinger? Humph.

it's called a storyline. It's called we need something whimsy. 

Jinger is anything but genuine and original 

she is trained by the best. 

Why the fuck would they make up such a stupid story for Rufus? She could have just said, hey, i don't know where this shitty thing came frm, but it looks like it doesn't have fleas and i like it. I'm keeping it :pb_lol:

I guess they are thinking, to quote Fall Out Boy, ''I don't care what you think as long as it's about me''

1 minute ago, MargaretElliott said:

And why would Jinger be so excited about taking Rufus if it was faked? 

24 minutes ago, singsingsing said:

BREAKING NEWS.

The plot thickens!

I found the episode where Ben moves into the guest room / garage thing / loft / whatever-it-is, and there is NOT a deer head on the wall... THERE ARE TWO DEER HEADS.

twodeers.png

What could this possibly mean? I will let you know what other shocking details I uncover.

I remember several pictures in the past of Duggar kids in hunting attire.  We also know that boob took Jinger hunting.  I need a screen grab from this week's episode to compare Rufus to those heads, but the one on the right is suspicious for sure.

1 minute ago, Carm_88 said:

And why would Jinger be so excited about taking Rufus if it was faked? 

because she is part of a storyline and she will get paid 

3 minutes ago, nst said:

because she is part of a storyline and she will get paid 

Well we know that she'll get paid for a storyline, but why THIS, specifically? Why a deer head? Why roadkill taxidermy? Why not something related to her only other defining characteristics, coffee, photography, or fashion? It just seems like a strange direction to take, from a production standpoint. You can make Jinger whimsical without a weird roadkill story, so why did they do it? It's just so random.

4 minutes ago, Buzzard said:

I remember several pictures in the past of Duggar kids in hunting attire.  We also know that boob took Jinger hunting.  I need a screen grab from this week's episode to compare Rufus to those heads, but the one on the right is suspicious for sure.

At your service:

deer3.jpgdeer4.jpg

Also, I forgot that Jinger said she hit it on her way to Spurgeon's birth. So if it could be definitively proved that it's the same deer that was in Ben's room, it's means THEY'RE ALL LIARS.

Unless... Rufus had an identical twin who they also stuffed. 

Guys, I'm seriously conflicted because I love the story of Jinger hitting it with her car and keeping the head as a trophy, but I honestly think this is my favourite Duggar conspiracy theory ever. I'm seriously almost convinced now that the Duggars are secretly part of a deer worshiping cult.

11 minutes ago, singsingsing said:

At your service:

deer3.jpgdeer4.jpg

Also, I forgot that Jinger said she hit it on her way to Spurgeon's birth. So if it could be definitively proved that it's the same deer that was in Ben's room, it's means THEY'RE ALL LIARS.

Unless... Rufus had an identical twin who they also stuffed. 

Guys, I'm seriously conflicted because I love the story of Jinger hitting it with her car and keeping the head as a trophy, but I honestly think this is my favourite Duggar conspiracy theory ever. I'm seriously almost convinced now that the Duggars are secretly part of a deer worshiping cult.

I have to say, as much as I love the conspiracy, Rufus is not the deer in Bin's room.  He has a pretty distinctive left turn on his head.  The deer on the right of the Bin bedroom shot turns in the other direction, and the markings are not the same.  The one on the left is facing to the front.

rufusonwall.jpg

Looking back through the scenes, there are some interesting easter eggs... like this "diamond" of a t shirt that someone gave Jinger (or she had made)

mrsvuolo.jpg

GASP, a TJMAXX bag! Thats not a thrift store!

tjmaxx bag.jpg

Anyone with eagle eyes able to ID some of Jeremy's books?

books.jpg

I'm with Buzzard in believing that these are not the same deer heads. I love a good conspiracy theory but this one is probably not a conspiracy.

1 hour ago, Jinder Roles said:

Probably had the taxidermist show them all how as a "field trip" and then did it themselves and "saved the difference" lol

Out of all the f*cked up shit the Duggars do having multiple deer heads is the one that has everyone up in arms and is surely a horrible lie?  At one point my pastor had a deer head in his office at the church.  People get deer heads stuffed for numerous reasons.  Usually, dads get the first deer the kid gets stuffed.  If Jinger really got Rufus with her car and it was her first I think it's hilarious she got it stuffed.

11 hours ago, Fluffy14 said:

Do you ever eat them? If you do, do they taste better than store bought ?

We have wild turkeys everywhere. We have never cooked one like a thanksgiving turkey.  We cut the breast across the grain into strips and fry it like chicken.  It is delicious.  If you dont slice it the right way it is tough. 

1 hour ago, singsingsing said:

No way could they possibly have multiple deer heads for any innocent reason. And there is absolutely no way that Jinger could have really hit the deer and had it stuffed and mounted before Ben moved in, put it in his room to go with the other rustic decor, and then taken it with her when she got married. Wow. BUSTED. I bet they have a warehouse full of deer heads just for this purpose (uh, whatever that purpose is). Truly diabolical!

deer2.png

You know blurry Bin almost looks like Alyssa's husband.

Just now, grandmadugger said:

You know blurry Bin almost looks like Alyssa's husband.

Ladies and gentlemen, I think this could be our next theory.

• choralcrusader8613 locked and unpinned this topic

Archived