IGNORED

Counting On: Season 3, Part 3: Shifting Blame and Escape Rooms

choralcrusader8613

I have to watch really carefully that the deer that hang out in the pasture that was do not move while I'm attempting to turn hubby's huge truck around in Kiddo's driveway. There are always 3-4 there and I don't want to even bump one-do you know those suckers have a scream that would put a banshee's to shame?

• Replies 630
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, DaniLouisiana said:

@Jiraffe, we have wild turkeys in our front yard on a daily basis! We have a nearby creek surrounded by fields which is where the flock(s) live. We get to see the babies in the spring and try to guess the mamas-we have some with pretty unique color patterns.

Do you ever eat them? If you do, do they taste better than store bought ?

1 hour ago, nst said:

now people.com is posting videos from Jill and Derick to Ben and Jessa about Henry 

Henry is a very cute bubba and it is very exciting when babies are born.

What concerns me is that every Duggar has to do a congratulations message and it ends up on People!

Not very modest (in the fame department) at all!

@Fluffy14, I'm game but unfortunately the neighbors would probably have kittens and puppies if we attempted to take one! I have a bow but haven't practiced with it for quite awhile....

4 hours ago, DaniLouisiana said:

I have to watch really carefully that the deer that hang out in the pasture that was do not move while I'm attempting to turn hubby's huge truck around in Kiddo's driveway. There are always 3-4 there and I don't want to even bump one-do you know those suckers have a scream that would put a banshee's to shame?

We learned this first hand last June when a fawn fell in our pool trying to run away from our dogs.  Poor baby was screaming it's head off!  It still had white spots and was so small it just walked through the slats of our fence.

Is the Caldwell girl actually a real person or just a blond wig on a coatrack? I feel like every photo we have is of the back of her head.

We will notice that she doesn't have a plate like everyone else, because as Jessa has told us, brides-to-be can't eat too much, tee hee!

7 hours ago, Fluffy14 said:

Do you ever eat them? If you do, do they taste better than store bought ?

I don't know about those particular turkeys, of course, but in general, wild turkeys are much leaner, and also usually older than the ones you buy at the store. You can definitely eat them, only it wouldn't be a good idea to just cook one whole in a pan for 3.5 hours. Doing that is why people think they're dry and stringy. If you cut it up, slice the breast meat and cook it more quickly, braise the legs or roast them at a high temperature, it's much better. If you really like the taste of turkey. :-)

That's what I do with duck, actually, though ducks are super fatty instead of lean. I just think cooking the breast and legs separately makes them both nicer.

7 hours ago, CorruptionInc. said:

Henry is a very cute bubba and it is very exciting when babies are born.

What concerns me is that every Duggar has to do a congratulations message and it ends up on People!

Not very modest (in the fame department) at all!

well Jessa knows how to build an empire with the constant covers = Mrs Seewadl WANTS A BIGGER HOUSE 

It's only because they are attractive.  

but good to know that they changed their word from just adoption to now fostering to adoption 

42 minutes ago, nickelodeon said:

Is the Caldwell girl actually a real person or just a blond wig on a coatrack? I feel like every photo we have is of the back of her head.

We will notice that she doesn't have a plate like everyone else, because as Jessa has told us, brides-to-be can't eat too much, tee hee!

Right? What is her first name? I'm not even sure I've heard her being referred to as anything else but "the Caldwell girl"

1 hour ago, nickelodeon said:

If it's a coat rack with a wig it can't break the courtship.  

So now all the expected announcements are off the table: Jessa's second baby and his name, Jill's second baby's gender and due date. Do you think we won't have another announcement from them until July, when Jill is due?

I half-expect them to really not announce anything until baby number 2 of Jill is born.

10 hours ago, AnnaRuk09 said:

This pic was taken today at the Duggar's Valentine's Day party. I'm certain that's the Caldwell girl with Joe. With Pastor Caldwell introduced in the show (well he's kinda been on before), ladies and gents we must be getting real close to an announcement. 

IMG_2137.PNG

LOL Is that a white trash bag table runner? Classy Duggars!  :my_heart: LOL

15 minutes ago, grandmadugger said:

Anyone remember Mose's lady scarecrow from The Office?

mose-and-scarecrow.jpg

10 hours ago, DaniLouisiana said:

@Jiraffe, a BEAR?!? On the porch?!? I would have a freakout along with my dog, Sammy! Bears are the reason Bigfoit told his father, "you can move there but you are not taking my mother!" to moving up by Chester CA.

It could be worse it could eat your kayak.  https://youtu.be/nU5cMZymSr0

37 minutes ago, grandmadugger said:

Actually I found a pic of the Caldwell sister's and they are both brunette! No clue who the blond chic is?

IMG_0960.PNG

It looks like it could be the same girl right in the middle of the photo ("caffeine made me do it"), just with different lighting or maybe blonder highlights. I really have trouble telling them apart, though. Apparently their names are Kendra and Lauren, but I have no idea which one keeps popping up next to Joseph. I'd assume the older one?

6 minutes ago, Fighter said:

Actually I found a pic of the Caldwell sister's and they are both brunette! No clue who the blond chic is?

IMG_0960.PNG

That pink skirt is REALLY short in fundiedom!

The one in the middle with the khaki shirt has been seen with Joe a handful of times. Don't know if she's 18 yet, not that they would consider that too young. To me her hair is blonde. It's similar to mine which can look lighter or darker depending on lighting.

Random thoughts: Taxidermy is REALLY expensive, I thought. I doubt very much that JB would have paid to have road kill's head taxidermied. My guess is that it came from a house they were cleaning out and they made up a story about it. #alt-facts.

Bears: One of my cousins hunted black bear and bagged one. The entire shell is now mounted and standing in my uncle's house in the front room.. It's very interesting. They vacuum it to dust it.

Re: Jana giving shade: I think I've seen her give the side eye before, too. Can't really remember specifics. Perhaps when she was sewing those atrocious bridesmaid dresses. Go, Jana!

3 minutes ago, Four is Enough said:

Random thoughts: Taxidermy is REALLY expensive, I thought. I doubt very much that JB would have paid to have road kill's head taxidermied. My guess is that it came from a house they were cleaning out and they made up a story about it. #alt-facts.

Bears: One of my cousins hunted black bear and bagged one. The entire shell is now mounted and standing in my uncle's house in the front room.. It's very interesting. They vacuum it to dust it.

Re: Jana giving shade: I think I've seen her give the side eye before, too. Can't really remember specifics. Perhaps when she was sewing those atrocious bridesmaid dresses. Go, Jana!

ever thought that Rufus came out of those massive storage sheds they have.  The same place Jessa went for all of Jinger's stuff for her new place. 

6 minutes ago, Four is Enough said:

I don't know. I imagine it would be very expensive if you had to pay for it. I thought Jinger said she called a family friend who does taxidermy in which case it was probably a freebie. I can't imagine her outright lying about it but then again I'm naive.

5 minutes ago, justmy2cents said:

I don't know. I imagine it would be very expensive if you had to pay for it. I thought Jinger said she called a family friend who does taxidermy in which case it was probably a freebie. I can't imagine her outright lying about it but then again I'm naive.

another family friend who gives a freebie. 

I think she is lying 

This has got to be the most random Duggar conspiracy theory I've heard yet. They found a deer head while cleaning out a house, and for no reason whatsoever, with no discernible benefit to themselves, decided to make up a random story about Jinger hitting it with her car and their taxidermist friends offering to stuff it. They all then colluded with each other to keep this dastardly charade going, and breezily lied about it to the world, again... for literally no reason. lol!

I mean, I guess it's possible. Anything's possible. Maybe their entire family is a social experiment, and they've never been fundamentalists at all. Or maybe Jinger is into the occult and she sacrificed the deer and uses the head to do spells when no one else is looking. Jeremy is some kind of neo pagan priest who really was pretending to be a fundie to rescue her, and that's why the deer head now has a place of honour above their bed.

#IBelieveInRufus

I think the Duggars can get anything free, so it doesn't surprise me that they could get free taxidermy. I don't see why they would make up a whole story about Jinger hitting a deer. They could have easily said that she's such a good shot that she shot it or something else. Not that she mounted roadkill. 

• choralcrusader8613 locked and unpinned this topic

Archived