IGNORED

Lori Alexander 15: Leaving A Fire With Her Makeup Bag

choralcrusader8613

Lori has no problem letting a long comment from Dave through. Why? Probably because of this:

HH, I have not seen you but I can tell you are very beautiful. You words reveal your beauty for out of the mouth comes the heart. And God looks on the heart. You have the internal beauty that Paul speaks of: you and Lori and many women that comment and read this blog. YOU are the catalyst for the healing of the church. That is your Mission. Bless you. Bless you for halting the blasphemy of the Word of the Lord.

Because it praises and gushes the beauty of Lori and HappyHomemaker. 

More:

God cherishes His people by confronting them. He abandons those he does not love; He lets them go to waste. HH’s husband showed love by, in some form, ‘sticking to his guns” in the position of God’s deputy here on earth, holding on for law and order to be restored. He did not run; he did not leave town when lawlessness took over. That is a real man …of God.

Wow, God just lets people go to waste..

Lori:

Beautiful comment, Dave, and I fully agree about HH and the many other beautiful transformed women who respond on my blog and Facebook page. Thankfully, there will always be a remnant who love the Lord and His wonderful ways.

YUP, see the remnant. All others God has abandoned to wasted because he doesn't love them like the special remnant. 

• Replies 623
  • Created
  • Last Reply
24 minutes ago, AlwaysDiscerning said:

God cherishes His people by confronting them. He abandons those he does not love; He lets them go to waste.

(That's a quote from Dave.) Wow. That really doesn't jibe with the parable of the Good Shepherd, who left the 99 sheep to find one missing sheep.

11 hours ago, onemama said:

@WhatWouldJohnCrichtonDo? Thank you!  Where did you find those? 

Sorry I didn't answer sooner! That was my last post before bed. :)

7 hours ago, smittykins said:

@onemama:

Under the emoticons tab, click the "Categories" drop-down menu on the right-hand side, then "old--do not use." The third one that @WhatWouldJohnCrichtonDo posted is about six lines down, the first two are kind of buried but they're there.

Another way to find a particular emoticon is to search. I click the emoticons tab (the smiley face). At the bottom is a line that says "Find emoticons..." For those, I typed in "head" and up popped lots of choices. I put 2 screenshots behind the spoiler of what it looks like when I do those steps.

Spoiler

Screenshot_20170225-141810.jpg

Screenshot_20170225-141834.jpg

The only problem I've ever had with searching is when I accidentally capitalized my search word. It needs to be all in lower case letters. Blessings! (Sorry. I couldn't resist. :my_biggrin: )

Oh, yay, the "remnant" argument. I love that one. The last resort of people teaching aberrant theology. If the majority of Christianity disagrees with you; clearly, you are not wrong, you are just part of the extra special tiny group that understands the truth. Of course. That is always the case. 

On a different note, how is it so hard for grown adults to understand that two grown ups can be in a relationship without one of them having to be in charge of the other? I assume you have to be someone who is authoritarian by nature to not be able to comprehend that? It is inevitable that these submission preaching people will freak out if you suggest the man is not in charge of everything and scream that the woman can't be in charge and someone has to be...Ugh. No. You can act like adults and work through life together. 

Because they don't think of women as being equal to men in any way- they think marriage is more like an employer/employee situation than any kind of partnership. And, I might add, a very modern employer/employee situation- the employee/wife owes the employer/husband loyalty but no reciprocation is expected, and any complaint you have about your job/marriage is answered with "well, you picked it/him".

This is wholly fucking insane. A lot of my family members are conservative people with conservative ideas about gender roles, but none of them would tell you that a husband is meant to have that kind of relationship with his wife- the husband always presumed to be the smart one and the leader, the wife always presumed to be a stupid child who needs to be micromanaged. If my great-grandmother told my great-grandfather that the lifestyle he wanted was unrealistic on their budget, he either changed his expectations or re-thought the household budget, he didn't tell her to suck it up and make the impossible happen. He trusted that she knew what she was talking about- that she knew what tuition to the children's school was, what groceries cost, what a cord of firewood cost and how long it lasted, what the garden could produce, what she could make giving music lessons. He trusted that the expenses that weren't strictly necessary for survival were necessary in some other way- again, that she knew what she was doing. He considered his wife's happiness and his children's happiness as important as his own, and he made sure that he'd be leaving them a secure future in the event of his death- which is fortunate, as he did die fairly young (late 40s) due to complications from his service.

These modern fundie men would berate the poor woman into her grave. He'd tell her that a good wife could find prime rib for $3/lb and that's the end of it, and he doesn't need life insurance because he's not a sinner.

5 hours ago, onemama said:

Someone here said Ben is into CDD. Well, look what I found on Facebook - visitor post- This is from a guy named Ben.

And another post:

This is insane! Where did you find this? I didn't see it on her fb page. How did Lori respond to the suggestion about spanking and other "discipline"?

7 minutes ago, Hisey said:

This is insane! Where did you find this? I didn't see it on her fb page. How did Lori respond to the suggestion about spanking and other "discipline"?

Both of them are on the sidebar to the right on Lori's FB. Lori told him that Ken would answer Ben's first one for her, and he basically sidestepped the actual question and gave Ben some links to a few of Lori's old blog posts. 

Hi Ben... I help coach husbands with rebellious wives ... who go to church with them, say all the right things, but then just lose it when it comes to personal responsibility and treating their husband with common human decency. I believe the scriptures give a clear approach for a wife dealing with a difficult husband, but for a the husband dealing with difficult wife we can only gather two main things: 1) Whatever he does with her must be done out of love... not anger or punishment; because 2) his job is to sanctify her and present her before the Lord some day, ideally grown up into Christ, with a Christlike mind and behaviors. In between those two main ideals there is lots that an individual husband can do to try to get his wife to grow up and for the marriage to flourish.

The second one Ben posted, asking what Lori--and her leghumpers--think about CDD, was posted early this morning, and no one's touched it yet. :my_dodgy:

Who the fuck are these legions of out-of-control crazy churchgoing women Lori and her dudebros are always going on and on about, and where do they find them? Maybe I have my head in the sand, but I've never run into any of them!

I found this forum by searching for "Lori Alexander criticism" because I want to learn. I'm a naturally submissive person so I find it ironic that Lori teaches submission to women, but many of her actions show that she does not submit. For instance, she hid her diaphragm against her husband's wishes, criticized people without knowing the whole story, and deleted comments against her teachings. 

10 hours ago, onemama said:

onemama was quoting a poster named Ben:

Okay, here is a topic that I really would love to know what people, especially Lori Alexander thinks. It is a subject that is controversial even in the church. It has to do with the a man's authority, a woman's submission, and discipline. It is called domestic discipline.

I assume CCD must stand for Christian Domestic Discipline. And now I will proceed with the decontamination process. :eyewash:  :brainbleach: (This is in response to @Showtunesgirl's question.)

So let me see if I got this straight. Women cannot post a reasonable comment in disagreement with Lori because that's poop that will be cancelled or edited out. But random MRAs can write whole piles of horseshit insulting other posters intelligence and feelings as long as they don't disagree with Lori's message, fawn over her and tell her how beautiful she is. 

15 hours ago, louisa05 said:

Lori is not smart enough to participate in a real discussion. All she does if you counter her point is repeat herself, says you aren't a real Christian then blocks you. 

I suppose that little routine gets tiring and probably plants seeds of doubt in her weak little brain, so she is better off just deleting the comments right away. 

Real teachers, by the way, encourage discussion that includes disagreement and critical thinking. That is actually a valuable tool for learning. 

A.b.s.o.l.u.t.e.l.y. But there's no way Lori knows that guy named Socrates who tried so bad to tell everyone that you can really grow your reasoning abilities and expand your thought's horizon through a true dialogue. It's basically thanks to people like him for example that court trials are organized like dialogues from which,  if the dialogue is honest and deep, emerges the processual truth. He even died to upheld this (reminds you of someone?). He was processed for blasphemy,  found guilty and given a death sentence.  His followers (many and powerful) organised his escape but he refused because he believed in the dialogue as a search for truth, he believed that he needed to accept the processual truth to reinforce the authority of this relatively new form of justice,  to reinforce the polis laws and ultimately its democracy. No way Lori would understand the complexity and the importance of dialogue. In her mind she's right and everyone else is wrong, afterall she "speaks to word of god" (she really said it).

BTW now I hate with the passion of a thousand suns the word submission, in fundie's world is a form of slavery (that doesn't apply to Lori of course).

13 hours ago, onemama said:

Someone here said Ben is into CDD. Well, look what I found on Facebook - visitor post- This is from a guy named Ben.

And another post:

Yes it was me who suggested he could be into it. I didn't know for sure. But, assuming those two Ben's are the same (and of course they may not be, but it's possible) ... then that pretty much removes all doubt, doesn't it? 

No wonder Lori loves him so much! Dave and Trey both appear to be into that kind of thing too, and the way Lori thinks women should just put up with domestic violence, makes me suspect she could be into the whole wife spanking thing too.  Not that I have anything against husbands spanking wives if the wife (and husband, presumably) is into that sort of thing, but when it's forced upon the woman because "the Bible says so" ... then I have a HUGE problem. That is abuse!

One of these days one of Lori's little MRA fanclub will "Biblically discipline" his wife to death, and I hope the family sues the shit out of Klorien.

I know we talked about this awhile back, but I just reread the bored at home post and there's so much WTF-ery* going on in the post and the comments that I don't even know where to begin. I'm not married, but the majority of my friends are and my parents have been married for over 30 years, and I have never seen or heard about a husband dictating/needing to approve how a wife spends her free time. I also don't think that a wife should consider spending time with other women a "luxury", especially when talking about fellowship with other women in the church. So basically, according to this post, a wife should be an friendless, isolated robot who spends her days cooking and cleaning, and endeavors to never have any free time. Yeah, that makes marriage sound super appealing for a woman...:doh:

*pardon my French

In my culture when someone is blatantly flattering someone else to his own advantage we define it as "arse licking" or in macaronic latin "leccatio culis" :kiss-ass: Gross isn't it? At least as much as seeing an older, ahem supposedly modest and godly, woman bask in the mellifluous words of a MRA praising her for being a mean shrew always demeaning women and advocating their abuse.

1 hour ago, Showtunesgirl said:

But also, EWWWWWW and how is "domestic discipline" even a thing????? :angry-banghead:

I'm in bed feeling sick so I gave in to the temptation of googling it Why oh why did I do it? Now I feel way sicker :puke-front:

www.christiandomesticdiscipline.com/how_to_discipline.html 

You can't make up this shit, but Lori wouldn't mind having it on her carpet. My comments are in {}, it's under spoiler for length.

Spoiler

But what we often fail to recognize is than men and women sin differently. Men have sin struggles that are typical of men and almost alien to women. Likewise, women struggle with sins that men may not even recognize as being sin issues. Here's a bare-bones sketch of the dynamics:

1-Women by their peculiar sin nature resist earthly authority and trust {and it's a sin, according to whom?}.

2-Women will seek earthly security at the expense of emotional and/or spiritual security {whenever she speaks sense and doesn't lap up your ramblings she's sinning}.

Let's look at the first one a bit. This is a classic Genesis 3 classification. Women seek to usurp their husbands' authority by the nature of the Fall. Due to the same Fall, men seek to allow this to happen. The root of this is trust, or rather a lack of it. [...]

Understand that I'm not speaking about trusting in the Lord, for this is something that only the Holy Spirit can bring about, in either man or woman. Rather, that any woman, regenerate or otherwise, will struggle with trusting any earthly authority, be it ecclesiastical, familial or other authority{she must funking SUBMIT}.

The second dynamic, the desire for earthly security, is in opposition to the first. To be truly secure emotionally and spiritually requires trust, but since this trust is difficult for a woman to muster, many will choose to seek in particular earthly security, often at the expense of true security {if she doesn't want a gazillion kids you can't provide for}. For many women, trusting in themselves alone, or even placing trust in institutions (state, corporations, etc.) is the means by which they achieve their sense of security. It is extraordinarily rare to find a Christian woman who can honestly state that she has never struggled with this security desire.

A husband is going to have to deal with these two dynamics whether he realizes it or not. A wife must be disciplined by her husband if she is going to be able to exercise her Christian calling to trust and achieve true security. A woman who cannot rub two copper coins together, but who is trusting and emotionally/spiritually secure will be far happier than the richest woman on earth. This kind of trust and security is only achievable if her husband has the wisdom and strength to discipline her.

{Here begins the Handbook of the Perfect Abuser}

The Foundation of Disciplining Your Wife {how to groom her}

Before a husband can effectively discipline his wife, he needs to build the proper foundation for said discipline. To attempt discipline without the fundamental foundational principles in place will inevitably backfire, and cause resentment and contempt. Let's go over them individually.

1- {gain her trust} Your wife must know, feel, and be assured constantly that she is cherished. This is a prime need for any woman, just as it is a need of the Church to feel cherished by Christ. As a picture of Christ in the home, husbands must always remember that they are not simply dealing with the woman that they married, but the most beautiful, incredible perfect gift that the Lord has ever given to him, second only to eternal life itself. Love notes, gifts, intimacy, conversation, sharing, compliments... Shower this woman with your love every day to show her just how much she is cherished. Remember that your wife is only as beautiful as you make her, so lift her up as if she is without flaw or blemish.

2-{take control undermine her self trust}You must be the primary Bible teacher in the home. Husbands, lead devotions in the home every day. Remember, it's not you taking a half-hour or so out of your day to do this, but rather that the Lord gives you the remaining 23 hours or so to attend to your personal business. It's His time, so don't rob Him. And if your wife is more biblically knowledgeable than you are, and so more qualified to lead devotions, lead them anyway, and bone up on your Bible while you're at it (I certainly had to). When the wife leads instead of the husband, the husband robs her of spiritual security. I cannot say it any stronger than this - husbands, if you don't lead devotions in your home, don't claim to be the covenant leaders of the home. You're in abdication, and will be living under judgment for it; and it is your wife and family that will suffer the most. If you truly love your wife, lead her spiritually.

3-{mislead, everybody needs to know you're the best and most besotted husband ever}Praise her in the gates. Understand that when Proverbs 31 speaks of this, it means that husbands need to praise their wives no matter where they are. Praise her at work, play, home or wherever your path takes you. Tell your friends, co-workers and even total strangers how wonderful the woman you married is. Praise her in the church, praise her to your children, and praise her to your boss. Will people think you're strange for doing this? No, not really. I know this from experience - not only will your wife be edified, but so will Christ and even yourself. Never miss an opportunity to praise her, and be willing to create some opportunities as well {fake it if you have to}.

The Application of Discipline to Your Wife

{Remember the excuses you can make up to beat her} You must always remember those two sin dynamics common to all women, for the vast majority of your discipline will stem from her struggles concerning them. Of course, each wife has peculiar struggles for you to deal with as well, {your can always make up other excuses as well} and you'll need to be aware of them when they rear their heads {be ready to profit from every occasion}.

{It's the Lord who commandeth it onto you, it's NOT because you're an abusive arsehole} First, do not attempt to discipline your wife without first going to the Lord in prayer. No man alone is wise enough, and we must seek the Lord when faced with discipline issues.

There are two primary methods to discipline in the home towards wives, and one necessary means of grace. Following are the methods of discipline:

1-{Twist scriptures to make them what you wanr} Exhortation. When your wife is sinning, exhort her with the Word. Use your Bibles, gents! This needs to be done with gentleness, and often you will need to repeat yourself several times (using similar words) before it sinks in {treat her as a minus habens so you'll look smarter}. Remember always, when disciplining that the person before you is the most cherished, adored person in your universe. Treat her as such. {This part is so horrid that it doesn't need comment, undermine her parental authority,  your family revolves around YOU and you alone} If you have children, it may, depending on how her sin touched the children require that they be present. However, keep control of the situation. DO NOT LET THE CHILDREN EXHORT YOUR WIFE DIRECTLY! There are times when children may do so, but once you're involved, it's your show, Husband. If the children have something to say (and you feel that it needs to be heard) have them address you, and not her. You are your wife's leader and authority in the home, not the children. Do not risk upsetting that balance.

2-{for when twisting scriptures isn't enough to have it your way} Rebuke and Lash. This is the harshest discipline a husband should administer, and it should always be done privately and with Godly, Biblical love{remember the Lord commandeth it}. Usually, exhortation will have already taken place before this method is used, but there may come situations where this is the first step {you can beat her just because}. The rebuke and lashing should be administered with a calm heart. Talk to your wife, let her know you are serious, and tell her why she is to be disciplined physically.

When administering physical discipline, take caution not to deliver the lashes anywhere but the buttocks. The first attempt at this punishment should only be delivered by hand so you can get an idea of how many lashings are needed. The best position will be for you to sit at the end of a bed or on a chair (with no arms) and have her lay across your lap. She can also bend over a bed with arms tucked under her chest and your left hand on the small of her back. If a strap (belt) is to be implemented watch that each stoke falls directly on the buttocks and not higher. EDITOR'S NOTE: When using the hand, or a small, short implement, such as a switch or small "hairbrush"-type paddle,over-the-kneepositioning can work quite well. {BARF}

A fearful wife may begin crying or pleading and find it difficult to remain still. Reassure her. of your intent and love{you're totally doing it cause you love her and not because you're an abusive arsehole} (yes this will hurt, that is why it is a punishment) then instruct her to be still. Remind her that she is not in control of this discipline. You should continue the lashing through her tears and pleas for you to stop, until you are certain the message was received. This will insure her remorse and therefore stop the undesirable behavior.{BARF}

A sound lashing is five to ten strokes with your hand, or three to five strokes with a strap;{do not exaggerate but if you do oh well it's her fault}} some wives need more. To avoid brusing do not strike the same area in repetition{be smart and do not leave evidence}. Gauge your decision to proceed based on your wife's readiness to repent{when her will is crushed stop}.

You may find it difficult to cause your wife pain, but as a woman she needs the release of guilt that this form of punishment brings{she NEEDS it, it's for her own good}. Afterwards, help her up gently and hold her while allowing her to cry for as long as you both feel necessary. If you have children instruct her to wash her face before emerging from the room{remember no evidence no witnesses}.

Remember to stay in control at all times so her faith in you is not rattled{keep up the spell gaslighting her well or she'll rebel}. Her reaction after the lashing will let you know if this punishment works for her. She should be genuinely remorseful, tearful, and sore, but have an overwhelming desire to please you{aka scared shitless of you acting out again}.

This act also gives you, the husband, a release of anger and disappointment which allows your relationship to become immediately bonded in a closeness you may have otherwise never achieved{being an abusive arsehole feels so good}. Because of your love and discipline, your fights no longer last for days or even hours{you'll be dictator no opposition will be dared again}. The quick resolve of immediate discipline allows you to reconnect, which in turn rapidly eliminates resentment.

Do not make apologies for the punishment as this will cast doubt in her mind of your authority{gaslight gaslight gaslight you're obeying the Lord}. The amount of rebuke and lash sessions may be high at first but should slowly decrease as she learns her new role in the relationship, and you embrace yours. Never use ad-homonym attacks and never bring up past sins that have already been forgiven{be creative find always new ecxcuses}. Deal with the issue at hand, and nothing more{save excuses for the next times}. The gift you give your wife in this act will lead to her soul's full surrender allowing her to embrace her femininity.

Once discipline is administered and repentance is given, we can hopefully move onto the next phase, which is forgiveness and prayer. Remember that you are a sinner too, and are not above reproach. Demonstrate this to her, and to the Lord. Once she has been convicted, be willing to forgive immediately{remember gaslight and keep up the show}. Don't waste a moment, and show this forgiveness through praising her and showing her right then the extent that you cherish her. Remember that being cherished is the greatest enabling thing you can show her that gives her emotional and spiritual security, as well as builds her trust in your leadership{she'll be your slave, gaslighting is key}. This is a crucial step; don't neglect it!

This is the Handbook of the Perfect Abuser. First of all gain her trust, cut out all the other sources of ideas and undermine her self esteem. Praise her in front of everybody as a useful misleading tactic, none will believe her when she'll say you're an abuser. And the rest is gaslighting and leaving no evidences. FUCK THIS SHIT.

It is funny that Lori originally sends Ben to Ken since he coaches men on these issues only for Ken to basically punt him back to Lori by sending him to posts written by her. LOL. 

1 hour ago, laPapessaGiovanna said:

Reveal hidden contents

But what we often fail to recognize is than men and women sin differently. Men have sin struggles that are typical of men and almost alien to women. Likewise, women struggle with sins that men may not even recognize as being sin issues. Here's a bare-bones sketch of the dynamics:

1-Women by their peculiar sin nature resist earthly authority and trust {and it's a sin, according to whom?}.

2-Women will seek earthly security at the expense of emotional and/or spiritual security {whenever she speaks sense and doesn't lap up your ramblings she's sinning}.

Let's look at the first one a bit. This is a classic Genesis 3 classification. Women seek to usurp their husbands' authority by the nature of the Fall. Due to the same Fall, men seek to allow this to happen. The root of this is trust, or rather a lack of it. [...]

Understand that I'm not speaking about trusting in the Lord, for this is something that only the Holy Spirit can bring about, in either man or woman. Rather, that any woman, regenerate or otherwise, will struggle with trusting any earthly authority, be it ecclesiastical, familial or other authority{she must funking SUBMIT}.

The second dynamic, the desire for earthly security, is in opposition to the first. To be truly secure emotionally and spiritually requires trust, but since this trust is difficult for a woman to muster, many will choose to seek in particular earthly security, often at the expense of true security {if she doesn't want a gazillion kids you can't provide for}. For many women, trusting in themselves alone, or even placing trust in institutions (state, corporations, etc.) is the means by which they achieve their sense of security. It is extraordinarily rare to find a Christian woman who can honestly state that she has never struggled with this security desire.

A husband is going to have to deal with these two dynamics whether he realizes it or not. A wife must be disciplined by her husband if she is going to be able to exercise her Christian calling to trust and achieve true security. A woman who cannot rub two copper coins together, but who is trusting and emotionally/spiritually secure will be far happier than the richest woman on earth. This kind of trust and security is only achievable if her husband has the wisdom and strength to discipline her.

{Here begins the Handbook of the Perfect Abuser}

The Foundation of Disciplining Your Wife {how to groom her}

Before a husband can effectively discipline his wife, he needs to build the proper foundation for said discipline. To attempt discipline without the fundamental foundational principles in place will inevitably backfire, and cause resentment and contempt. Let's go over them individually.

1- {gain her trust} Your wife must know, feel, and be assured constantly that she is cherished. This is a prime need for any woman, just as it is a need of the Church to feel cherished by Christ. As a picture of Christ in the home, husbands must always remember that they are not simply dealing with the woman that they married, but the most beautiful, incredible perfect gift that the Lord has ever given to him, second only to eternal life itself. Love notes, gifts, intimacy, conversation, sharing, compliments... Shower this woman with your love every day to show her just how much she is cherished. Remember that your wife is only as beautiful as you make her, so lift her up as if she is without flaw or blemish.

2-{take control undermine her self trust}You must be the primary Bible teacher in the home. Husbands, lead devotions in the home every day. Remember, it's not you taking a half-hour or so out of your day to do this, but rather that the Lord gives you the remaining 23 hours or so to attend to your personal business. It's His time, so don't rob Him. And if your wife is more biblically knowledgeable than you are, and so more qualified to lead devotions, lead them anyway, and bone up on your Bible while you're at it (I certainly had to). When the wife leads instead of the husband, the husband robs her of spiritual security. I cannot say it any stronger than this - husbands, if you don't lead devotions in your home, don't claim to be the covenant leaders of the home. You're in abdication, and will be living under judgment for it; and it is your wife and family that will suffer the most. If you truly love your wife, lead her spiritually.

3-{mislead, everybody needs to know you're the best and most besotted husband ever}Praise her in the gates. Understand that when Proverbs 31 speaks of this, it means that husbands need to praise their wives no matter where they are. Praise her at work, play, home or wherever your path takes you. Tell your friends, co-workers and even total strangers how wonderful the woman you married is. Praise her in the church, praise her to your children, and praise her to your boss. Will people think you're strange for doing this? No, not really. I know this from experience - not only will your wife be edified, but so will Christ and even yourself. Never miss an opportunity to praise her, and be willing to create some opportunities as well {fake it if you have to}.

The Application of Discipline to Your Wife

{Remember the excuses you can make up to beat her} You must always remember those two sin dynamics common to all women, for the vast majority of your discipline will stem from her struggles concerning them. Of course, each wife has peculiar struggles for you to deal with as well, {your can always make up other excuses as well} and you'll need to be aware of them when they rear their heads {be ready to profit from every occasion}.

{It's the Lord who commandeth it onto you, it's NOT because you're an abusive arsehole} First, do not attempt to discipline your wife without first going to the Lord in prayer. No man alone is wise enough, and we must seek the Lord when faced with discipline issues.

There are two primary methods to discipline in the home towards wives, and one necessary means of grace. Following are the methods of discipline:

1-{Twist scriptures to make them what you wanr} Exhortation. When your wife is sinning, exhort her with the Word. Use your Bibles, gents! This needs to be done with gentleness, and often you will need to repeat yourself several times (using similar words) before it sinks in {treat her as a minus habens so you'll look smarter}. Remember always, when disciplining that the person before you is the most cherished, adored person in your universe. Treat her as such. {This part is so horrid that it doesn't need comment, undermine her parental authority,  your family revolves around YOU and you alone} If you have children, it may, depending on how her sin touched the children require that they be present. However, keep control of the situation. DO NOT LET THE CHILDREN EXHORT YOUR WIFE DIRECTLY! There are times when children may do so, but once you're involved, it's your show, Husband. If the children have something to say (and you feel that it needs to be heard) have them address you, and not her. You are your wife's leader and authority in the home, not the children. Do not risk upsetting that balance.

2-{for when twisting scriptures isn't enough to have it your way} Rebuke and Lash. This is the harshest discipline a husband should administer, and it should always be done privately and with Godly, Biblical love{remember the Lord commandeth it}. Usually, exhortation will have already taken place before this method is used, but there may come situations where this is the first step {you can beat her just because}. The rebuke and lashing should be administered with a calm heart. Talk to your wife, let her know you are serious, and tell her why she is to be disciplined physically.

When administering physical discipline, take caution not to deliver the lashes anywhere but the buttocks. The first attempt at this punishment should only be delivered by hand so you can get an idea of how many lashings are needed. The best position will be for you to sit at the end of a bed or on a chair (with no arms) and have her lay across your lap. She can also bend over a bed with arms tucked under her chest and your left hand on the small of her back. If a strap (belt) is to be implemented watch that each stoke falls directly on the buttocks and not higher. EDITOR'S NOTE: When using the hand, or a small, short implement, such as a switch or small "hairbrush"-type paddle,over-the-kneepositioning can work quite well. {BARF}

A fearful wife may begin crying or pleading and find it difficult to remain still. Reassure her. of your intent and love{you're totally doing it cause you love her and not because you're an abusive arsehole} (yes this will hurt, that is why it is a punishment) then instruct her to be still. Remind her that she is not in control of this discipline. You should continue the lashing through her tears and pleas for you to stop, until you are certain the message was received. This will insure her remorse and therefore stop the undesirable behavior.{BARF}

A sound lashing is five to ten strokes with your hand, or three to five strokes with a strap;{do not exaggerate but if you do oh well it's her fault}} some wives need more. To avoid brusing do not strike the same area in repetition{be smart and do not leave evidence}. Gauge your decision to proceed based on your wife's readiness to repent{when her will is crushed stop}.

You may find it difficult to cause your wife pain, but as a woman she needs the release of guilt that this form of punishment brings{she NEEDS it, it's for her own good}. Afterwards, help her up gently and hold her while allowing her to cry for as long as you both feel necessary. If you have children instruct her to wash her face before emerging from the room{remember no evidence no witnesses}.

Remember to stay in control at all times so her faith in you is not rattled{keep up the spell gaslighting her well or she'll rebel}. Her reaction after the lashing will let you know if this punishment works for her. She should be genuinely remorseful, tearful, and sore, but have an overwhelming desire to please you{aka scared shitless of you acting out again}.

This act also gives you, the husband, a release of anger and disappointment which allows your relationship to become immediately bonded in a closeness you may have otherwise never achieved{being an abusive arsehole feels so good}. Because of your love and discipline, your fights no longer last for days or even hours{you'll be dictator no opposition will be dared again}. The quick resolve of immediate discipline allows you to reconnect, which in turn rapidly eliminates resentment.

Do not make apologies for the punishment as this will cast doubt in her mind of your authority{gaslight gaslight gaslight you're obeying the Lord}. The amount of rebuke and lash sessions may be high at first but should slowly decrease as she learns her new role in the relationship, and you embrace yours. Never use ad-homonym attacks and never bring up past sins that have already been forgiven{be creative find always new ecxcuses}. Deal with the issue at hand, and nothing more{save excuses for the next times}. The gift you give your wife in this act will lead to her soul's full surrender allowing her to embrace her femininity.

Once discipline is administered and repentance is given, we can hopefully move onto the next phase, which is forgiveness and prayer. Remember that you are a sinner too, and are not above reproach. Demonstrate this to her, and to the Lord. Once she has been convicted, be willing to forgive immediately{remember gaslight and keep up the show}. Don't waste a moment, and show this forgiveness through praising her and showing her right then the extent that you cherish her. Remember that being cherished is the greatest enabling thing you can show her that gives her emotional and spiritual security, as well as builds her trust in your leadership{she'll be your slave, gaslighting is key}. This is a crucial step; don't neglect it!

This is the Handbook of the Perfect Abuser. First of all gain her trust, cut out all the other sources of ideas and undermine her self esteem. Praise her in front of everybody as a useful misleading tactic, none will believe her when she'll say you're an abuser. And the rest is gaslighting and leaving no evidences. FUCK THIS SHIT.

This stuf raises so many questions...

1. Is the author in jail? If yes, where is that jail? I'd like to make sure the guards stay motivated to keep this creep inside, by sending them lots of cookies.

2. If not, who do I have to vote for to make sure he ends up behind bars?

3. Can freedom of religion be limited to people who do not make me throw up? I know that sounds like a subjective limitation of constitutional freedom, but I do have a strong stomach.

4. Can somebody please tell me that people who believe this don't actually have wives or children, or rabbits or goldfish?

5. Do you think we could pass a UN resolution to reserve a remote arctic island where we can send these domnestic discipline guys for life, after castration of course? 

I'd much prefer to get beat up by a crazy drunk then by one of these creeps. 

Lori is all for this CDD/ MRA submissive wife/ subjugation abuse BS because She. Is. An . Abuser -- physically, mentally, verbally, and emotionally.

Remember 4 hours of leather strap beatings for spilled raisins.  Her admission that she hit her children in anger. Her belief that you let children scream rather than pick them up.  Her gleeful story of her son letting his child scream while he and wife ate.  Her constant reaffirmation that pain is a great teacher. Her advice to hit harder to make a child obey.  Her emotional abuse and shaming of her daughters for gaining 5 lbs. Her self- admitted 23 years of verbal abuse to Ken.  Her continued passive aggressive behavior (abuse) to him.

Lori doesn't want to be punished.  She wants to punish other people, primarily women.  And she does through her blog, doodles and videos.  But even more so  by her wholehearted embrace and posting of screeds by Trey, Dave, Ben, and all the other MRAs who have found her as an outlet for their vile mysogyny and twisted Christian (not) beliefs.

The worst abuse of all ? Lori and her MRA buddies do this under the guise of giving godly Christian advice and teaching the 'truth of God's word'. Any disagreement and questioning is ungodly, un-Christian and downright sinful.  The fault always, always, always lies with the irrational, stubborn, emotional, disobedient women. Therefore it is up to the men (and Lori) to punish these wicked women to make them see the sinful error of their ways. 

I will forever believe that Lori and her pet MRAs derive perverse pleasure from abusing people.

Ken responded to Ben (CDD guy).  

The highlights:

We are not opposed to the concept of discipline in a marriage as can be found in some of the Always Learning posts.

He then proceeds to give this guy a "test" to see if CDD is okay.

Pt. 4 of the test:

Forth, can you assure us it not manipulative, controlling or creating fear? 

Why the fuck would anyone need to assure Ken and Lori of anything?  Do Ken and Lori get to decide if it's okay to spank your wife, and if you can convince them your motives are "pure", you're good to go?

He continues:

If a couple can answer yes to these questions, then we say check with the Spirit who is inside of you and your wife. If you both sense this is something to try, it still must pass the test of reasonableness

the Bible is basically silent on any discipline of a wife

If the Bible is silent on wife discipline, perhaps there's a reason for that.  But nah...Ken and Lori know better.

We want as much Christian liberty as allowed by the scriptures, but liberty requires responsibility and moderation, and then a couple or individual being sure they are walking in the Spirit. If the Bible is not clear on a matter, and one's conscience does not condemn them, then we have nothing to add.

So for a working mom they have nothing but condemnation.  For wife spanking they want "Christian liberty".

So today in Bible study, the question came up "What do you do when you have a disagreement with someone over doctrine?" 

I mentioned how timely this was, because I had read some rather outre statements over certain Bible verses, but was concerned as to how to express my disagreement without causing offense. Naturally, people asked, "Well, what were the statements? We can help you back up your argument."

I said, "Oh, silly things, really. Women weren't created in the image of God and Scripture was only given to men." 

First, a stunned silence. Then laughter. Not directed toward me, but toward the person who would make such outrageous statements. 

As much as LoriKen think they have a lock on the truth, at least in my church there are women (and men) who recognize how crazy Dave's statements are.

20 hours ago, lawfulevil said:

Because they don't think of women as being equal to men in any way- they think marriage is more like an employer/employee situation than any kind of partnership. 

I don't even think they view marriage as an employer/employee relationship - I mean, employees are still human and still have rights. Lori/Trey/Dave see marriage as more akin to a 'relationship' between a human and a domestic appliance. The SOLE purpose of a domestic appliance is to serve its human owner. If it doesn't serve its human owner correctly, it is considered reasonable for the human to try to repair it, throw it out, shake it, kick it - basically do anything to it that the human decides in order to make the appliance work correctly. Humans are not expected to be emotionally invested in their domestic appliances, and an appliance is not bothered by that.

A domestic appliance that works well, thereby serving its purpose, is the ideal role model for wives in Lori's eyes. Remember that 'proud to be a doormat' post?

48 minutes ago, Koala said:

Ken responded to Ben (CDD guy).  

The highlights:

He then proceeds to give this guy a "test" to see if CDD is okay.

Pt. 4 of the test:

Why the fuck would anyone need to assure Ken and Lori of anything?  Do Ken and Lori get to decide if it's okay to spank your wife, and if you can convince them your motives are "pure", you're good to go?

He continues:

If the Bible is silent on wife discipline, perhaps there's a reason for that.  But nah...Ken and Lori know better.

So for a working mom they have nothing but condemnation.  For wife spanking they want "Christian liberty".

Regarding the statement 'Forth [sic], can you assure us it not manipulative, controlling or creating fear?' I read this several times and came to the (possibly wrong, it IS Ken after all!) conclusion that he may well have meant to say, 'Can you be sure it is not' or 'Can you assure it is not,' rather than 'can you assure us.'  I'm just seeing it as yet another example of Ken not bothering to proofread what he's written before posting it. :my_dodgy:

Now excuse me while I go wash my hands. 'Defending' Ken has made them feel all dirty and gross. :puke-front:

Karen says:    

February 25, 2017 at 10:15 pm

My posts are usually short but they are rarely posted. But it was deleted. Pretty much happens with every comment l make.

Lori Alexander says:    

February 26, 2017 at 4:57 am

Karen, it is because every comment you make on my blog is critical and this is why I don’t publish them and I even edited this comment.

In answer to one of your comments, why shouldn’t men be able to comment on my blog? They fully know that this blog is for women and they like reading a blog that teaches women the ways of godly womanhood. They live with a wife, some have daughters, were raised by a woman, and deal with many women, plus they know how men think so we can learn a lot from them and their perspective.

Because its critical! She didn't even say its mean or cruel, just critical!

• choralcrusader8613 locked this topic

Archived