IGNORED

Lori Alexander 15: Leaving A Fire With Her Makeup Bag

choralcrusader8613

Note to Lori: 

Strong women (or all people male or female or otherwise for that matter--consider this an addendum to all further points) do not cry persecution when people disagree with them. 

Strong women pack their stuff and get in the car and leave when they have to evacuate their homes rather than sitting around helplessly until someone else comes to tell them to do just that. 

Strong women discuss life decisions like having more children with their spouses and make a decision that is good for the whole family together rather than deceiving their partners to get their own way. 

Strong women make decisions and manage their lives like real adults rather than hiding behind cherry picked Bible verses taken out of context to avoid being adults. 

• Replies 623
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I get the impression fro her last post that Ken has been very naughty, touching women who may have been wearing yoga pants or thongs, and Lori found out about it! Instead of getting angry at Ken, Lori instead got angry at the women. 

13 minutes ago, freealljs said:

I get the impression fro her last post that Ken has been very naughty, touching women who may have been wearing yoga pants or thongs, and Lori found out about it! Instead of getting angry at Ken, Lori instead got angry at the women. 

That was just gross. I mean, really gross. Basically, she says that all men want to assault all women at all times. 

I don't want to be around the men she knows. Her asshole husband being first on that list. 

3 hours ago, louisa05 said:

Note to Lori: 

Strong women (or all people male or female or otherwise for that matter--consider this an addendum to all further points) do not cry persecution when people disagree with them. 

Strong women pack their stuff and get in the car and leave when they have to evacuate their homes rather than sitting around helplessly until someone else comes to tell them to do just that. 

Strong women discuss life decisions like having more children with their spouses and make a decision that is good for the whole family together rather than deceiving their partners to get their own way. 

Strong women make decisions and manage their lives like real adults rather than hiding behind cherry picked Bible verses taken out of context to avoid being adults. 

I love this so much.  I want to print it out and posterize it!! Lori wouldn't know a strong woman if one smacked her upside the head.  

I really really REALLY  want to know what kind of men she's been exposed to????  I've been all over the US, around the world, worked with men my whole life thus far.  I've never encountered proof that ALL the men want to touch ALL the women ALL the time.  Most that I've met are what she would consider "manly" men that were insanely respectful and moved slower than the women they were pursuing!   

Playing devils advocate, lets assume she's right.  Men as a massive group are simple minded jerks who just want to touch the pretties.  Who, on this Earth, would actively choose to not only bring children into that world, but bring female children into the world and expose them to such ugly behavior?  

On FB, Ken says:

"These are texts I got last night from a young lady whose Mom never invested in her as a child: "If I were dead no one would care. My jerk patients have damaged me. I am the one ppl wipe their feet on."

Why on earth is he getting texts from young women? Sounds like the sort of text of a 15 year old reaching out online for comfort from an older man. 

11 minutes ago, Imrlgoddess said:

I've been all over the US, around the world, worked with men my whole life thus far.  I've never encountered proof that ALL the men want to touch ALL the women ALL the time.  

I've worked in male-dominated environments pretty much my entire working life. I can count on one hand the number of times I've had problems with a man. I've been around sailors, soldiers, airmen and marines...I've been around construction workers, shipyard workers. Yeah, when I was younger some of them may have whistled, but that was as far as it got. I can only remember ONE incident and I handled that myself...

15 minutes ago, AlwaysDiscerning said:

On FB, Ken says:

Why on earth is he getting texts from young women? Sounds like the sort of text of a 15 year old reaching out online for comfort from an older man. 

Yes, I find this very concerning.  Ken is not a pastor or a counselor.  Why would young women be texting him instead of Lori (who claims to mentor younger women)?

This is also (yet another) example of the Alexanders crossing boundaries.  They continually divulge information that is told to them in (supposed) confidence.  But anything to make a point, amiright?

1 hour ago, AlwaysDiscerning said:

The whole thing deserves a screenshot:

Kentextfromyounglady.png

Koala, exactly. Why is he trying to point her to Jesus and not Lori? 

This is deeply concerning. He has no business "counseling" her or whatever it is he's doing. He's not a therapist or a counselor, and he's not even a self-styled "mentor." He needs to back away from the 15 yo girl and direct her towards some actual help. 

Interestingly, Ken typed "patients" when he meant to type "parents."  I'm calling bullshit on his whole scenario.

I wonder if her parents realize that she is texting with Ken Alexander?

I have also noticed that Lori finally ran Jilly off.  After Lori insisted she give her the names of the women whose husbands wanted them to be teachers/preachers, Jilly never posted again.

11 minutes ago, cindyluvs24 said:

Interestingly, Ken typed "patients" when he meant to type "parents."  I'm calling bullshit on his whole scenario.

I just assumed that was autocorrect. 

Or another possible scenario- perhaps he meant to write patients.  I wonder if he's been texting back and forth with a hygienist he's met through work.

Either way, it's extremely inappropriate.  

Both Lori and Ken are engaging in some very questionable behavior (Lori and her male readers, Ken w/ all of the women he hits on). 

The crazy thing is, I don't think they have a clue how bad this all looks.

"Patients" is my guess, I think it's one of his clients. I would be livid if something I texted in private showed up on a public Facebook page, even without my name. 

Quote from Lori's blog:  

" I wasn’t the least bit ashamed to tell people that I wanted to marry and have children when I was young. I had no interest in a career. “Well, what if you never meet a man who wants to marry you?” I was asked."

Easy.  Marry the first guy who asks you, disregarding your mutual lack of affection for each other, unilaterally decide to get pregnant, and spend the rest of your life treating your family and pretty much everyone else like crap.  

From the comments:

Reader:

Lol people have had nannies, wet nurses, grandmothers, and baby sitters for time eternal

Lori:

Nothing replaces the mother in a child's life.

Except maybe a "nanny sent from heaven" who's willing to hold a crying baby for "hours a day" when its own mother would just as soon leave it to cry.

First, I think "patients" was originally in the text, meaning the text was from a woman Ken met through work. 

Second, I agree with all who have said it really stinks that Ken put that text on a public forum. I don't believe for a second that this young woman confided in him that her mother let her down. And I don't believe for a second that Ken is leading her to Jesus. Unless "leading her to Jesus" is a euphemism for something else. 

Third, if Ken is acting in a pastoral/counseling role, he is breaking about six ethical rules through this contact and the sharing of it.  Of course the rules don't apply to Lori and Ken, so...

Fineally, HAVE THESE PEOPLE JUST COMPLETELY LOST THEIR MINDS?!? What the ever loving heck?!? Lori is blushing behind her fan while men proclaim her beauty. Ken is "leading young women to Jesus."  They are publicizing it like some disgusting Christian Risqué romance novel and they want us to believe they are in love and have saved millions of marriages. 

Just when I think they cannot be any more disgusting....

Now if Ken had stated that it was a text he'd received from his daughter Alyssa, I could totally believe it.

As it stands, I call bullshit. Ken probably got caught texting a woman and fed Lori this story. 

3 hours ago, AlwaysDiscerning said:

On FB, Ken says:

Methinks Ken wants the texts from young women.  With pictures, of course.

1 hour ago, cindyluvs24 said:

Quote from Lori's blog:  

" I wasn’t the least bit ashamed to tell people that I wanted to marry and have children when I was young. I had no interest in a career. “Well, what if you never meet a man who wants to marry you?” I was asked."

Easy.  Marry the first guy who asks you, disregarding your mutual lack of affection for each other, unilaterally decide to get pregnant, and spend the rest of your life treating your family and pretty much everyone else like crap.  

Yeah no big deal if a man doesn't want to marry you. Just pick the bum off the street corner. Afterall, Love is a choice. You will grow to love him and live happily every after. 

According to Lori's latest video, it's "meaningless" to find joy in your marriage.  Good to know. Guess I've been doing it wrong for the last 16 years, because my husband has brought immeasurable joy to my life.  

Of course if you're married to a woman who sabotages her birth control or a man who hits on every woman that moves...yeah, I guess it would be pretty meaningless.  

Side note: She points out in the video that "Ken just came down to make his morning breakfast".  After all that carrying on about women cooking, she still has him making his own meals.  :pb_lol:

44 minutes ago, Koala said:

According to Lori's latest video, it's "meaningless" to find joy in your marriage.

So...helping hubby with his "summer shave*" shouldn't be fun? Hubby spending the entire afternoon washing, waxing and detailing my car shouldn't be something that makes me happy? Cooking a big, delicious dinner for hubby after he spent the afternoon on my car shouldn't bring me joy? Umm...I thought that was part of a good marriage...bringing joy to each other...guess I was wrong. 

*"summer shave" is when hubby takes his hair down to 1/4" He lets it grow out during the winter and as soon as it starts getting warm, off it comes. 

Well, then, I'll let Mr. 05 know that we should not be having a good time together anymore lest we accidentally find joy in our marriage.  And I definitely won't buy the theatre tickets tomorrow that we just discussed getting because that might be a good time. 

(Then he'll say: "are you reading fundie blogs again?" :pb_lol: )

Her notebook doodle about how if women give up jobs as doctors, etc... they will immediately be replaced is pretty stupid. In the rural Midwest, we already have a shortage of physicians. If the female ones all quit, that shortage will be that much worse. They will definitely not immediately be replaced. 

• choralcrusader8613 locked this topic

Archived